14 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Beta 23 is the latest that doesn't need me to update FO4.  I installed it. 

Sure enough, pregnant morph remains but now no redress.  <sigh>  What's a version between 10 and 23 that works and has redress?

Just curious, how long did you wait till you put your clothes back on manually?, in the later versions of AAF the delay for redress is quite long, 15 seconds i think, i thought it was broken as well at first.

12 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Just curious, how long did you wait till you put your clothes back on manually?, in the later versions of AAF the delay for redress is quite long, 15 seconds i think, i thought it was broken as well at first.

Pretty sure it was longer than that.  Not 100%

31 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

Pretty sure it was longer than that.  Not 100%

Well there's a couple of things at play there.  IIRC, AAF Beta 23 couldn't re-dress clothes from mods properly, but it did re-dress actors in vanilla clothing.  Also, if your character gets robbed by Violate, you won't re-dress on your own, because the robbers stripped your character.  The robbers will take your best stuff, i.e. armor pieces you are wearing, but won't take your vault suit or other ordinary underarmor.  So depending on what kind of armor you are using, Beta 23 may work OK for you.  But to get all the re-dress fixes you need Beta 25.

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well there's a couple of things at play there.  IIRC, AAF Beta 23 couldn't re-dress clothes from mods properly, but it did re-dress actors in vanilla clothing.  Also, if your character gets robbed by Violate, you won't re-dress on your own, because the robbers stripped your character.  The robbers will take your best stuff, i.e. armor pieces you are wearing, but won't take your vault suit or other ordinary underarmor.  So depending on what kind of armor you are using, Beta 23 may work OK for you.  But to get all the re-dress fixes you need Beta 25.

Understood.

We WERE both wearing non-vanilla clothing, so that explains it.

Robbery was turned off.

Gonna go ahead and update.  Hmm... where did I leave that bullet.

That was a lot to update but things are working much better.  Still get an issue or two with dressing but much better overall.

On Violate, I'm having an issue with Devious Devices.  Love that my companion gets it equipped but I can't remove them from her without a key.  Can't pick the locks.  I guess I've have to turn off DD integration until I buy some keys.

9 hours ago, wdaigle said:

That was a lot to update but things are working much better.  Still get an issue or two with dressing but much better overall.

On Violate, I'm having an issue with Devious Devices.  Love that my companion gets it equipped but I can't remove them from her without a key.  Can't pick the locks.  I guess I've have to turn off DD integration until I buy some keys.

Good to hear you got the update working.

I agree about DD.  I added a feature so the mod now gives the required keys to the same aggressor that robs you of your stuff.  Testing it just now was pretty fun.  I was playing my vault girl, and Preston and I got defeated by the raiders near the high voltage pylon southwest of Sanctuary.  The Raiders put me in a harness, yoke, hood, anal plug, nipple clamps, and leg irons.  After they had their way with me, we got teleported back to Sanctuary.  So I hopped my way back over there with Preston, and had him attack the raiders since I was completely helpless.  After a pitched battle, the last raider surrendered to us.  I took his inventory through dialogue, then sent him running.  And, thankfully, I was able to free myself using the keys I took from him.

New version 0.46 uploaded.  New features / fixes:

• All surrendering characters will now exit power armor at beginning of a violate or enemy surrender event and re-enter afterward.
  • Devious Devices events will give the required device keys to the same aggressor that robs you of your stuff.  Note that if item theft is disabled or does not happen, the aggressor will still receive the keys, but will not have a quest marker.
  • Crippled limbs will no longer cause player surrender if player is in Power Armor
  • Teleport will now send player to the nearest player-owned settlement workshop (or Sanctuary if player has no owned workshops)
14 hours ago, tehmastah said:

So i got a problem, i think it is coming from this mod. 

Whenever my female character gets into a sex scene with a male her mody becomes the male model and a animation intended for male on male plays. How do i fix this?

That is due to your animation packs.  Violate sends the actors and tags to AAF and AAF picks animations to play based on those and the XML files you have installed.

16 hours ago, ezeepeezee said:

Where can I get that version of the Super Mutant bodies? I'm using AAF Compatibility Patches version but they seem to only ever stay dressed.

I am using the AAF compatibility patch as well, I have no other super mutant Bodies installed.  Do you have your AAF set up to undress actors?

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am using the AAF compatibility patch as well, I have no other super mutant Bodies installed.  Do you have your AAF set up to undress actors?

That would be it. I used the partial undress option. I didn't think it would affect SM's that way. Thanks!

Having an issue with the mod. Whenever I'm defeated I'm stripped, I lose control of the character, and enemies gather around to cheer but all enemies remain fully clothed and no sex animation plays. Furthermore, when I try to select sex with a surrendering enemy the dialogue occurs but then nothing happens and play resumes as normal. Anybody know how to fix this?

8 hours ago, alima309 said:

it's such a good mod can be use easily, 

with attractive dialogue and scenario~~~

but still a little conflict with RSE, right?

when trigger Combat Sex Assault scene,

AAF violate still sense it and trigger AAF Violate dialogue in the scenario 

lol

As mentioned on this mod's FAQ page, you must completely disable RSE's CSA feature if you want to use both mods together.

34 minutes ago, silverdrago52 said:

Having an issue with the mod. Whenever I'm defeated I'm stripped, I lose control of the character, and enemies gather around to cheer but all enemies remain fully clothed and no sex animation plays. Furthermore, when I try to select sex with a surrendering enemy the dialogue occurs but then nothing happens and play resumes as normal. Anybody know how to fix this?

Do you get any AAF error messages when you load your game or when Violate should play animations?  Are you able to play animations using the AAF menu started by the Home key?

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you get any AAF error messages when you load your game or when Violate should play animations?  Are you able to play animations using the AAF menu started by the Home key?

No, on both counts. Pressing the Home key strips my character and, if I press it rapidly, will cause the PC to change her pose for a split second before returning to normal.

54 minutes ago, Sybian said:

animations not working for me, I'm using vortex, is there any help or hints as to how this can be fixed? I've structred my load order so that it mirriors most guides but it's just not working, am I missing something?

Are you able to start AAF animations by pressing the Home key? If animations still don't start, then it's not the fault of EgoBallistic or this mod, but rather, an incorrect installation of AAF. I'd suggest going through the guides on AAF istallation found on this site and reinstall the necessary mods.