14 minutes ago, JRadium said:

Gotcha. So disable CSA on RSE, or pick one or the other?

it's one or the other and since you can't effectivly disable Violate (would disable the mods purpose anyhow and why install it then) disabling CSA would be the way to go.

2 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

Very likely yes due to changes to scripts that are baked into the save game.
But you could try removing all forms and scripts from FP Violate using Fallrim Tools.

5 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

Thank you for the input

13 minutes ago, Tomeck said:

Hello, the inventory is taken off and not given back. Legendary weapons disappear or are doubled, that was also under Four Play, so you can fix this error

i'll check this latter. but you can disable "steal" option via MCM menu when update is come (hopely in few hours)... or use vinfamy control panel mod for disabling this feature if you don't want to wait.