Animated Genitalia WIP(s) Thread

On 11/27/2018 at 4:34 PM, MiniGiles said:

The multi-rig was to be honest an experiment that still "works" but definitely takes up more of the rig than it should and does not work for everyone (not fully clear on the reasoning yet).

I was discussing with another animator about this, I have a feeling it might just be due to conflicts with other existing rigs, like the one already present in the WW tuning file. No clue though. Maybe I should do my own testing at some point.

9 minutes ago, MiniGiles said:

Quick question does the WIP below make you think "hostile take over of your village/planet by snusnu" or "just all kinds of no"

Good grief, those thorns just scream "pain". Reminds me of feline penises.

On 11/28/2018 at 7:03 AM, soporosyntic said:

I was discussing with another animator about this, I have a feeling it might just be due to conflicts with other existing rigs, like the one already present in the WW tuning file. No clue though. Maybe I should do my own testing at some point.

Good grief, those thorns just scream "pain". Reminds me of feline penises.

If  you do, I have a new edit I am attempting to put together than requires less bones for multi-penes and hopefully integration for other body parts.

I saw the Skyrim version of these a while ago and knew I wanted to do something with them but put it on the back burner and then last week I was watching a documentary on some sea critter that had barbed penes to scrape the semen from other males out of their mates.  Thus the Reptilia Pene came to be for those highly aggressive promiscuous alien races. Perhaps maybe even for  the Fish-man in Get Famous. Oh speaking of felines and Get Famous. I know Get Famous was just released but I really really want Were -leopards, -wolves, -bears,  -anythings soon. 

Quick question to all, I am working with Dumbaby on booty bounce integration with my pruned multi-pene rig. Should at least my meshes for males be weight painted for males to also be able to have booty jiggle or shall we leave but jiggling to female and female-framed sims ?

59 minutes ago, MiniGiles said:

Quick question to all, I am working with Dumbaby on booty bounce integration with my pruned multi-pene rig. Should at least my meshes for males be weight painted for males to also be able to have booty jiggle or shall we leave but jiggling to female and female-framed sims ?

There's no reason for a male butt not to jiggle. It's not something that should be exclusive to females. I think you should add it in.

On 11/30/2018 at 8:55 AM, Zheur said:

There's no reason for a male butt not to jiggle. It's not something that should be exclusive to females. I think you should add it in.

We have equal opportunity penes why not equal opportunity butt jiggle?  I hope I can get the positioning of the weight paint just right. The base game does not give much but way of butt definition for males. Maybe that is why I had to think about whether or not to include it; there simply isn't much there to jiggle, poor guys.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qlx said:

Hi folks, has there been any more work done on the animated vaginas? I wish I could help with the project as I think it would add a lot to the game, but I don't think I'd know where to start in trying to help! 

Not as of yet qlx. I am getting ready to release an updated version of my rig slightly pruned of penes but with the addition of dumbaby's butt bones. I could also upload a version that includes the temp vag bones (that is a strange phrase) I had planned but since I am more of a pene person I am not sure if that is a good idea.

3 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Not as of yet qlx. I am getting ready to release an updated version of my rig slightly pruned of penes but with the addition of dumbaby's butt bones. I could also upload a version that includes the temp vag bones (that is a strange phrase) I had planned but since I am more of a pene person I am not sure if that is a good idea.

It has vagina bones as well? I can't wait until it's released.?

The penis needs some holes to insert itself into lol.

10 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

I lost motivation for my animated vaginas project. Right now, I am working on creating a Sims mastodon instance. If anyone wants to use my 3D model and take over, I will allow it.

Thank you heartbeatsandbrainwaves! I think I will post the testing vag-bones version here but load the other sans vag-bones version over in my rig post and anyone that wants to tinker with your model or any model with the testing rig will be able to.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I'm just here to ask if there are any news about animated vagina? It'll be almost a year since this topic was discussed. I will be happy along with other players to know if someone maybe started that project. I'll be thankful for any answer. 

1. I am working on something vulva-related, but keeping it low-key, because I do not want to burn out again and disappoint everybody. I can't disappoint anyone if I stay low-key.

2. Have you all seen RedFaction's lab? idk, might be interesting to some.

Spoiler
On 5/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, MiniGiles said:

Well testing for vag bones has come to a grinding halt. In the mean time why not have more penes and extra titties!

marbledforjulie55.PNG.026cb73adb1a4967398840b4f20e1966.PNG

Redrockets.PNG.1824856649ee80ddad5d8325d321c78c.PNG

triboob.PNG.800fbf3af2a882581b0ba67ec0da119d.PNG

holy shit this is gonna inspire me to make more furries

On 11/28/2018 at 12:50 PM, MiniGiles said:

Quick question does the WIP below make you think "hostile take over of your village/planet by snusnu" or "just all kinds of no"

htbsnusnu.png.d12a9e91c5a58ee6b2939d750836dd18.png

Is this one available to download somewhere?

On 5/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, Taqua said:

Is this one available to download somewhere?

Not yet actually. I put it on the back burner because I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with the texture and the rest of the mods need updating. I will get back to it but if you have some ideas for the texture, let me know.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, MiniGiles said:

Not yet actually. I put it on the back burner because I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with the texture and the rest of the mods need updating. I will get back to it but if you have some ideas for the texture, let me know.

Ohhh, what about scales for the texture? Or maybe metallic...