Animated Genitalia WIP(s) Thread

6 hours ago, Master Lee said:

OMG... this begs the question, is that for a female or a guy... guessing a guy... 

Actually that is the female bottom. I knew I should have posted pictures of both together. ? I am working on making sure the celestrian and newer penes have a female bottom options as well.

11 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Actually that is the female bottom. I knew I should have posted pictures of both together. ? I am working on making sure the celestrian and newer penes have a female bottom options as well.

Great... *sighs* now I have to get my femdar & guydar, recalibrated... *chuckles* ?

3 hours ago, X-2 said:

The vagina rig thing isn't happening anymore?

Not unless someone else does it themselves.

I make no promises since I have enough programs that I'm trying to learn without having to add Blender to the list then this project to my project list so no, I'm not volunteering myself for the task.

I'm all for giving feedback and suggestions, though, for as much as those are worth.

7 hours ago, X-2 said:

The vagina rig thing isn't happening anymore?

The end goal was to add bones to an existing rig to allow for animated vaginas. At this time that project is on hold until Heartbeatsandbrainwaves either wants to pick back up or someone else want to take off with it running. I am happy to help either way if you want to take a stab at it X-2 or would like to give input.

With so many game changes coming, mod-wise and from Maxis/EA, I don't really know when that project will be able to pick up again. I heard something similar already existed but haven't been able to find it, so for now I will working with the existing rig for animated penes and new and existing models for that.

Speaking of which, when the multi-pene rig to make things more streamline for vaginal bones which set of penis bones should be removed to you all think? I don't think five penes will ever occur on one mesh so what would be a better number or configuration?

Also, for those interested in the horse-like pene, should the texture stay be similar to the Celestrian  or should it be a darker shade (gray/black overlay) of the Sim's skin-tone?

ponyboy.png.383cc332a5db954cae4396114f679efe.pngdarkmeat.png.71dece54af0ae612b0e9fc4167f4b842.png

Would it not be possible to make the multi-pene meshs just follow the direction of the original penis bones, without needing to add new ones? or possibly only have 2 sets penis bones and have the multi-pene use a set of bones per penis in the mesh's. I've seen in one of the bubble blowers its possible to have bones not inside the mesh still deform the mesh in the same way as if they are inside. Honestly though I wouldn't know how to execute it.

"I wonder if animators would mind if left and right were also up and down?"

I can't answer for everyone but personally so long as it can be moved around I wouldn't mind the directions being mixed up. Might be a bit complicated to work with to begin with but am sure there would be ways of making it work.

4 hours ago, Simite said:

Would it not be possible to make the multi-pene meshs just follow the direction of the original penis bones, without needing to add new ones? or possibly only have 2 sets penis bones and have the multi-pene use a set of bones per penis in the mesh's. I've seen in one of the bubble blowers its possible to have bones not inside the mesh still deform the mesh in the same way as if they are inside. Honestly though I wouldn't know how to execute it.

"I wonder if animators would mind if left and right were also up and down?"

I can't answer for everyone but personally so long as it can be moved around I wouldn't mind the directions being mixed up. Might be a bit complicated to work with to begin with but am sure there would be ways of making it work.

Yes the two penes mesh on the single pene rig could share the line of penis bones; however, because they are essentially being treated as one huge penis there could be no animations like say spreading them apart or pushing them together could occur.  So no double blow-jobs where each pene is being individually handled or hand-jobs where each pene is clearly being manipulated by separate hands.

Now if I had a rig with just two lines of penis bones, I think I could make it work for different meshes. In that case, I would make the main line of penes say both bottom and right and the second line top and left. So in the horizontal diaphallia mesh you would still have left and right controls but in the vertical diaphallia the same bones would also work the top and bottom movement.

50 minutes ago, MiniGiles said:

Now if I had a rig with just two lines of penis bones, I think I could make it work for different meshes. In that case, I would make the main line of penes say both bottom and right and the second line top and left. So in the horizontal diaphallia mesh you would still have left and right controls but in the vertical diaphallia the same bones would also work the top and bottom movement.

isn't there some additional bones beyond the size of your mesh, would it not be possible to maybe use those in some way to single out one of the directions or pene's?

This is quite the complicated subject to discuss. XD

1 hour ago, Simite said:

isn't there some additional bones beyond the size of your mesh, would it not be possible to maybe use those in some way to single out one of the directions or pene's?

This is quite the complicated subject to discuss. XD

There are existing bones that I suppose you could tie into to make those movements; however the question then becomes what else do those bones move and how will the animations look if all the mesh parts controlled by a particular bone is moved at the same time? 

Silly example: We could tie the base of the top penis in a vertical diaphillia mesh to the bones that control eye rotation and theoretically be able to roll up and away from the base penis and roll down toward the base penis . However when you go to roll a sims eyes the penis base would helicopter. Interesting thing to see but not really what you would want to happen every time we want to use that facial expression.

The main reason we make new bones in rigs for new meshes to be able to get those specific movements without potentially loosing freedom of movement elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya, jumping into the thread since this is a topic of interest to me. I realise it's pretty old at this point though, but hopefully it can be revived.

So, in fact, I'm planning a rigged vagina of my own. Should have realised other people have been trying this out, but I just stumbled onto this.

On 9/14/2018 at 12:57 AM, PawgLife said:

Only thing left is better sounds and this will take it to new levels!

It's possible, but I don't know the details behind it. Maybe someone could look into this.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:12 PM, MiniGiles said:

Blender and S4S everything looks good but once I get it in game that when I run into issues. Because the groin area is so much higher than the male version, I can't get a smooth weight transfer from any pene.

This post is pretty old, not sure if it's already been fixed, but if you still need help, give manual weight painting a shot. Just be sure to have a model to reference to, and have symmetry enabled while weight painting. I've had to manually weight paint a mesh that I'm working on (making my own penis too) and it worked out pretty painlessly.

My original plans for the rigged vagina actually were gonna reuse the two testicle bones (R and L) to open and close the vagina.

But I've been reading this thread, and apparently the bone limit is no more? Can I have a confirmation on that?

Some of my own input on a vagina rig:

I'd honestly say two bones is enough. Just for the hole to open and close. Maybe four would be better, to have tighter control over how the vagina can open.

Clitoral bones would be excessive, in my opinion. Don't think the area's just high detail enough for that.

Additionally, I'd like to suggest an addition to the main rig, so we can all share a standardised rig once this is all finalised and through.

Dumbaby has this really great booty bounce mod that took two extra bones meant for XL penises and added them to the butt, so we can basically have butt jiggling.

If we really can add more bones (sorry can't really believe it just yet), I'd like to see these butt bones added to the main rig.

I'm gonna be starting work on a rigged vagina pretty soon, hopefully it goes well. Looking forward to working with you all. ?

iirc I think turbo might have said we would just have to make one that would be the standard, so that there's one rig for all of WW (though there could be different vagina models just like the penises). I don't remember restrictions on bones, but minigiles and heartbeats would know better than I would.  

6 hours ago, Simite said:

It appears to be a HARD cap on the bone limit, going beyond the cap causes the game to crash.

If there is a cap number please be aware that not all games crash when it is reached. The inclusion of several separate rigs definitely seems to cause crashes. I find the more bones you have the more likely a mistake will be made in the adding process and that causes the crashes rather than the number of bones. If someone who is active on the main Sims 4 forum could please ask Maxis/EA directly we could work within that set number across the board rather than guessing.

On 11/24/2018 at 6:45 AM, soporosyntic said:

Heya, jumping into the thread since this is a topic of interest to me. I realise it's pretty old at this point though, but hopefully it can be revived.

So, in fact, I'm planning a rigged vagina of my own. Should have realised other people have been trying this out, but I just stumbled onto this.

It's possible, but I don't know the details behind it. Maybe someone could look into this.

This post is pretty old, not sure if it's already been fixed, but if you still need help, give manual weight painting a shot. Just be sure to have a model to reference to, and have symmetry enabled while weight painting. I've had to manually weight paint a mesh that I'm working on (making my own penis too) and it worked out pretty painlessly.

My original plans for the rigged vagina actually were gonna reuse the two testicle bones (R and L) to open and close the vagina.

But I've been reading this thread, and apparently the bone limit is no more? Can I have a confirmation on that?

Some of my own input on a vagina rig:

I'd honestly say two bones is enough. Just for the hole to open and close. Maybe four would be better, to have tighter control over how the vagina can open.

Clitoral bones would be excessive, in my opinion. Don't think the area's just high detail enough for that.

Additionally, I'd like to suggest an addition to the main rig, so we can all share a standardised rig once this is all finalised and through.

Dumbaby has this really great booty bounce mod that took two extra bones meant for XL penises and added them to the butt, so we can basically have butt jiggling.

If we really can add more bones (sorry can't really believe it just yet), I'd like to see these butt bones added to the main rig.

I'm gonna be starting work on a rigged vagina pretty soon, hopefully it goes well. Looking forward to working with you all. ?

I gave in and manually weight painted the fem bottoms of the Celestrian set and they will be released soon. In the process I found I could adjust the exact line up of the rig which may lead to less need for the rig with 5 sets of bones for each direction for multi-pene meshes. If I can reduce it down to 2-3 lines of bones for penes if there is a cap there will more bones available for other functions.

I believe WW has a standardized rig which has been updated to include all the current penis bones, breast bones, and tongue bones. Since Dumbaby's booty mod is fairly recent (and to honest I haven't really looked at it) just may not have been added yet. If it is just re-purposing rather than completely removing the tip 2 and tip 3 bones from the XL penes, there would be no need for a rig update. Then again if all pene modders could agree that the tip 2 and 3 bones were not needed either because we reduce the sizes of the meshes or find a work around to control them with less bones that would be something.

I agree a minimum 2 bones could work for a animated vag but 4 is definitely better but only if the mesh is extremely detailed. That being said I have some interesting affects of weight painting where the labial lips move with the thigh and give the look of opening and closing without adding bones during some animations.

5 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

If there is a cap number please be aware that not all games crash when it is reached. The inclusion of several separate rigs definitely seems to cause crashes. I find the more bones you have the more likely a mistake will be made in the adding process and that causes the crashes rather than the number of bones. If someone who is active on the main Sims 4 forum could please ask Maxis/EA directly we could work within that set number across the board rather than guessing.

Why don't you try adding some bones in increments? and seeing if you can get any of the bones you add to have function on a mesh, we've yet to see any new bones beyond the penis and tongue that have worked.

It would be good if we could reduce the number of bones from the penis so that we could have the booty mod without losing the larger sizes, if its a choice between a big dong and a wiggly bum tho, I'm sticking with the big dong.

I actually made something similar to dumbabys booty mod with some physics on the thigh bones, so I do actually think its possible to do without using any of the penis bones, I'm sure there's some of the hidden bones that don't get used much that could be re-purposed before the penis bones.

11 hours ago, Simite said:

Why don't you try adding some bones in increments? and seeing if you can get any of the bones you add to have function on a mesh, we've yet to see any new bones beyond the penis and tongue that have worked.

Because people have tried that and have come to different conclusions on the number that works and does not. I have left a the question in part of EA forums but there has to be someone with the ability to pose the question directly in the Sim 4 forum. I would imagine if the UE3 engine can handle 255, hopefully EA/Maxis would try to match if not exceed that.

In the meantime, since I doubt the number of penes on one mesh is going to exceed 2 and I have gotten more inventive with weight painting and manipulating sections of the rig, perhaps the rig should only support 2 penes rather than 5. That could be potentially at least 7 bones per pene that could go to somewhere else,

I am with you on the wiggly bum vs big dong but the Standardized so far has included every popular rig update so far and to be fair to everyone's interest. 

I wish you the best of luck finding an alternative to adding more bones but if they are needed then they are needed.

6 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Because people have tried that and have come to different conclusions on the number that works and does not. I have left a the question in part of EA forums but there has to be someone with the ability to pose the question directly in the Sim 4 forum. I would imagine if the UE3 engine can handle 255, hopefully EA/Maxis would try to match if not exceed that.

Okay, so hold on: what is one of these limits that we know of? As far as I can remember, we hit a certain limit when tongues were introduced, but then you said your multi-pene rig with 20+ additional bones presumably on top of that worked just fine? Does it still work now?

I'm just really curious as to how far we can push the bone count, even if we don't know the limit. (I'd safely assume it's 255 too, since, y'know, 8-bit and things)

On 11/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, soporosyntic said:

Okay, so hold on: what is one of these limits that we know of? As far as I can remember, we hit a certain limit when tongues were introduced, but then you said your multi-pene rig with 20+ additional bones presumably on top of that worked just fine? Does it still work now?

I'm just really curious as to how far we can push the bone count, even if we don't know the limit. (I'd safely assume it's 255 too, since, y'know, 8-bit and things)

That is the problem "we" are working on. The generally accepted cap was around 180. Which may have made sense when the game was first released and Maxis was concern about performance issues with lower end computers (a la max population cap and culling) but, with the new bones added for carrying toddlers, leaving it there would have given even Maxis very little to work with.

That is of course assuming they failed to consider that there are several additional supernatural life states left to add to the game and these theoretically could have appendages that may need the addition of bones (like wings for fairies or moveable tails for werewolves).

If I understand correctly Maxis makes their own game engines for each iteration of Sims but you would think they would pay attention innovations with other engines out there. The UE4 engine has a base-line bone limit around 255 but even that can be adjusted with the understanding that more bones equal more memory use.

The multi-rig was to be honest an experiment that still "works" but definitely takes up more of the rig than it should and does not work for everyone (not fully clear on the reasoning yet).