This girl wants to travel in Skyrim on her own

My advice is to form a concept in your mind of what YOU like her to be, instead of copying other people. Also get SG hair 350 and you will have more hairstyles to choose from. It has more hairstyles for anime-esque characters.

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

My advice is to form a concept in your mind of what YOU like her to be, instead of copying other people. Also get SG hair 350 and you will have more hairstyles to choose from. It has more hairstyles for anime-esque characters.

Well, thanks but I have already released a few original followers made on my concepts. Do you think that they are not original enough?

Now I am in the mood to ape a bit another person's work :) Besides I do have some original ideas that I would like to implement in this mod and a funny background.

And thanks for the tip about SG hair 350. I will have a look at them.

If anyone has some rare hair mods, please share, I would like to try different variants.

I also need advice of someone who knows how to make a book in Skyrim

And mates, we have to find a suitable name for the girl.

19 minutes ago, Ravenous Jaguar said:

he covert 4 presets to racemenu

Hey, Ravenous Jaguar, Which one of the free hairstyles you like? Since half of this new preset (and especially the eyeshape) is made by you, I would like to know your opinion... 

3 minutes ago, Sursed said:

Hey, Ravenous Jaguar, Which one of the free hairstyles you like? Since half of this new preset (and especially the eyeshape) is made by you, I would like to know your opinion... 

I prefer hairdos that cover the forehead, but considering the options, the first one seems to fit better with the face

15 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

Didnt ciri's armor from the witcher3 come with boots like that?

15 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

That might actually be the one's I was thinkin' of. I removed it from my load order a few days ago.

No, they are not that good IMHO

But I have found a more or less suitable pair of boots. They do not look like the brown boot on the foto, but they are nicely done. I will use them if I do not find better boots