12 hours ago, hylysi said:

In using Lintra as a follower I've noticed that the dragon that comes with her will often attack/be attacked by friendly NPCs such as town guards.

It would be nice if this didn't happen, I can't just replace dead people I didn't want my follower to kill.

Can you give more details? When and how it happens? What circumstances?

In peace time there is only the dragon art-object on Lintra’s shoulder. The dragon-NPC appears only when the combat has already begun so the dragon-NPC a priori can’t be the first to start a combat.

However her fire breath is an area effect destruction spell, just as the fire breath of any other dragon. So if NPCs get on the way they will be hit. This is normal and natural.

If you do not want to run the risk but you still want Lintra to have the dragon on the shoulder. Use AddItemMenu and find another dragon art-object in the mod. It looks exactly like the default one but it doesn’t have any attached scripts. So Lintra will always (in combat and in interiors) have a small dragon on her shoulder. If you want Moondancer\Aetis back, put the default dragon art-object in Lintra’s equipment.

• 1 month later...

Ok... I believe I set it up correctly, but I have Lintra in a mannequin state

For the Record, I run Mod Org and FNIS... so I set the config to

DATAPATH = 'C:\STEAM\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS_1_ XXL\Meshes'

I tried disable then enable, but no change.

Any ideas?

29 minutes ago, Kitchensnk said:

Ok... I believe I set it up correctly, but I have Lintra in a mannequin state

For the Record, I run Mod Org and FNIS... so I set the config to

DATAPATH = 'C:\STEAM\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS_1_ XXL\Meshes'

I tried disable then enable, but no change.

Any ideas?

You do not need FNIS for this mod. Read the description

• 1 month later...

i have a problem using the Add Animation tool. i already add the directory of my NMM and the Add Anim Data process already complete without any error, but after i check it on the game the follower just stuck like a mannequin and cant move even tho i already disable and enable her multiple time. do you know what might be the problem? im trying to figure out but i cant understand what the creator of Add Animation is talking about in the troubleshooting part.

Edit: i didnt see someone already asking about this, but still i didnt run my FNIS and the follower still stuck like a mannequin. the creator of this mod said that it doesnt conflict with FNIS and it should be fine if you have FNIS installed, so i dont think thats the problem.

23 hours ago, Henzo_HYP said:

i have a problem using the Add Animation tool. i already add the directory of my NMM and the Add Anim Data process already complete without any error, but after i check it on the game the follower just stuck like a mannequin and cant move even tho i already disable and enable her multiple time. do you know what might be the problem? im trying to figure out but i cant understand what the creator of Add Animation is talking about in the troubleshooting part.

Edit: i didnt see someone already asking about this, but still i didnt run my FNIS and the follower still stuck like a mannequin. the creator of this mod said that it doesnt conflict with FNIS and it should be fine if you have FNIS installed, so i dont think thats the problem.

If you install the Add Animation Tool correctly (do not forget to put the right path to your Skyrim Data folder in the Config file), put the .lis file included in the mod in the ANIMLIST folder and run the Add Animation Tool everything should be OK.

Check every step please

The Add Animation Tool does not conflict with the FNIS. But... FNIS conflicts with it. To cut a long story short every time you run FNIS you should run the Add Animation Tool two times (one time to clear the previous animations and one time to install them again)

On 1/16/2019 at 3:05 AM, Sursed said:

If you install the Add Animation Tool correctly (do not forget to put the right path to your Skyrim Data folder in the Config file), put the .lis file included in the mod in the ANIMLIST folder and run the Add Animation Tool everything should be OK.

Check every step please

The Add Animation Tool does not conflict with the FNIS. But... FNIS conflicts with it. To cut a long story short every time you run FNIS you should run the Add Animation Tool two times (one time to clear the previous animations and one time to install them again)

i've already done that and the add animation process run smoothly without any error, and i also didnt update the behavior using FNIS but the follower still stuck like a mannequin. i use NMM to install my mods, i already extract Lintra's archive and take the .lis file and then archive it again without the .lis file so i can use NMM to install her. this is my data path for the NMM in case i use the wrong path, DATAPATH = 'D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Extracted and Installed Mods'.

8 hours ago, Henzo_HYP said:

i've already done that and the add animation process run smoothly without any error, and i also didnt update the behavior using FNIS but the follower still stuck like a mannequin. i use NMM to install my mods, i already extract Lintra's archive and take the .lis file and then archive it again without the .lis file so i can use NMM to install her. this is my data path for the NMM in case i use the wrong path, DATAPATH = 'D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Extracted and Installed Mods'.

Try to uninstall the mod and then to reinstall it manually. Do not forget to put the lis file where it belongs

On 1/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, Sursed said:

Try to uninstall the mod and then to reinstall it manually. Do not forget to put the lis file where it belongs

i already try it but the problem is still the same. i'm going with the vanilla version, i would try using the spear animation from other mods to make it work, thanks for the help.

and one more question, did Aetis suppose to be summon into her human form everytime Lintra go inside a building or dungeon even tho we are not in a fight?

12 minutes ago, Henzo_HYP said:

and one more question, did Aetis suppose to be summon into her human form everytime Lintra go inside a building or dungeon even tho we are not in a fight?

Yes, Aetis will take her human form on entering every interior cell. It is not related to in combat\not in combat state

• 2 months later...

Hi Sursed,

I was going to merge this mod into a follower pack, and it shows errors in the MGEF/VMAD category.  Any idea what that is, and is it something I need to worry about before I merge?

Second, for this mod and your other two mods that have custom animations, instead of making users have to download and install another tool, would you consider instead making these mods have the requirement of the Animated Armory/Wolfs Skill mods that you got the animations from?  That way we could use FNIS (which I'm sure everyone on LL is already using) and not have to worry about the second tool.

Thanks for your consideration.

EDITED TO ADD:  If I made patches to use your vanilla animation versions with the Animated Armory/Wolfs Skill mods on Nexus, would you have any objection if I posted them here?  They would be patches, and your original mods would still be required.

21 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Hi Sursed,

I was going to merge this mod into a follower pack, and it shows errors in the MGEF/VMAD category.  Any idea what that is, and is it something I need to worry about before I merge?

Second, for this mod and your other two mods that have custom animations, instead of making users have to download and install another tool, would you consider instead making these mods have the requirement of the Animated Armory/Wolfs Skill mods that you got the animations from?  That way we could use FNIS (which I'm sure everyone on LL is already using) and not have to worry about the second tool.

Thanks for your consideration.

EDITED TO ADD:  If I made patches to use your vanilla animation versions with the Animated Armory/Wolfs Skill mods on Nexus, would you have any objection if I posted them here?  They would be patches, and your original mods would still be required.

I have never tried merging this mod. I think these errors are not crusial, but can't say for sure.

Sure, you can post patches here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I gave this mod a try and it's very well made. I do have one problem though, Lintra's spear stays on her back during combat and isn't in her hands. Is there a fix?

TIA

Update: I had the old v0.6beta (custom animations) installed. I installed the new v0.7beta (custom animations) and same thing. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...