Amorous Adventures Extended [V1.2.1 ] (2019/01/11)

View File

Hello, friends. I am JackP

First of all, I have to say English is not my first language, so the dialogue here and in the quest may be a little weird. If you want to help me to improve the English version, just tell me and rework for it.

I am preparing to continue the work of FoxFingers, and I have made the first version of Amorous Adventures Extend.

This mod is going to make up more stories about Dragonborn's remance adventure, just like Amorous Adventures did.

I still use the framework of FoxFingers, so you will feel familar with the lover system. Be involved with the girls, help them and then make them be dragonborn's lovers.

You can post the bugs, as if I have time to make up them I will do.

Walkthrough And Tips:

AmorousAdventuresExtended--More Human and Less Machine.txt

AmorousAdventuresExtended--LoveofMara.txt

AmorousAdventuresExtended--The True Braith.txt

AmorousAdventuresExtended--Recover The Passion.txt

AmorousAdventuresExtended--The New Blades.txt

Maybe the tips are a little hard for you reading, don't blame me so much. Blame my broken English.?

Requirements:

Amorous Adventures and all of it required https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-amorous-adventures-v34-20180602/

(Recommend) SexLab Tools https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

(Recommend) SexLab Privacy Immersive version added https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3530-sexlab-privacy/

Using Sexlab Tools, you can change the animations so you can find one agreeing with the situation

Using SexLab Privacy, you can make the love scene more private, not happening in some guys view.

The quests may have multi-actors scene, so I suggest you to use some animations mod supporting 3play and 4play or more,  you can find it at this site.

FoxFingers and the Amorous Adventures mod

Permissions:

It's Okay to alter the mod dialogue, putting new spins on the stories and and re-uploading it.

It's Okay to make a language translation. 

It's Okay to create a version of this Mod that works on a particular platform, or with a particular sex animation framework.

All credit / props must be given back to the original Mod and Mod author.  That's just courtesy.

It's NOT OKAY to pass this Mod off as your own.  This Mod is fairly well known anyways.

It's NOT OKAY to try and make money off this Mod.

Yes, just like AmorAdv

Changelog :

V 1.1.0 Add the quest of "The True Braith" and the quest "More Human and Less Machine".

Add a spell "Be My Lover Now". Using it, you can make a unique actor be your lover. 

When it works on actor from other mods, you may find the dialogue no voice.

And please know this is a cheating spell, if you don't wish the game boring, do not use it.   You can get it using console or Additemmenu.

V 1.0.0 Add the quest of Love of Mara, it will lead you the lore quest The Book of Love, so please use a save that not finshing the quest, talk with Dinya Balu in temple of Mara, and Do not get the lore quest.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

Well if you need help with English my first suggestion is to rename the mod to Amorous Adventures Extended or Extension. The first form is showing action as having been improved upon. The second form implies an ongoing effort.

Either way I'm interested to see where you take the mod and how it turns out.

12 minutes ago, Fish_Hook said:

Well if you need help with English my first suggestion is to rename the mod to Amorous Adventures Extended or Extension. The first form is showing action as having been improved upon. The second form implies an ongoing effort.

Either way I'm interested to see where you take the mod and how it turns out.

Oh, thank you, you are right . I will use the first, Extended. Next version, I will change it

9 minutes ago, manute28 said:

that e from once came to the part of get on with the things on markar .it does not appear marked on the map

Did you mean when The Stage is  that Get on with the things in Markarth , there is no mark on the map.

If so, that is right, I didnit make mark, beacuse we should continue the lore quest : book of love.

30 minutes ago, jackp said:

Did you mean when The Stage is  that Get on with the things in Markarth , there is no mark on the map.

If so, that is right, I didnit make mark, beacuse we should continue the lore quest : book of love.

ok thanks  You could have added to failed and the others of the mod book of love and the priesth xd

not only the mother and daughter

Well now, thats some good news indeed.

Could add a list of requirements to start mods quests it would be welcome, perhaps something like original AA's lists of required NPCs and quests? I mean, its clear that  Balu must be alive and Book of Love must not be completed, but i cant really remember what NPCs were also involved.

Other than that, best of luck in your efforts. Anyone willing to pick up FoxFingers's torch is welcome.

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Does this mod conflicts with "The book of sex" ? It changes the "book of love" quest too.

EDIT: I found no problems, perfect :)

In fact, I don't use "The book of sex", but if no conflicts, perfect.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why is the quest in Markarth marked as success, although you failed to help the lovers?

E... Maybe it is because we helped Faleen, and beasides, I think if it din't mark as success, the quest "Book of Love" would not continue, just out of my memory.

I see you said you'll also handle Muiri. If you ever get to work on it i'm curious to see what approach you will take. In my opinion this quest line has the most potential for a mod of this nature considering there's 3 ladies involved, those being Muiri, Nilsine and Tova. I would hope we get all of them on board.

I've seen that you're thinking about putting Sorine Jurard on a mission and I have a question. if so thought as
Is it related to the missions of the crossbows?
or following the istoria of the guard of the dawn

is to know if I wait or I can go to be the quest  xd