HDT Physics Extention very specific problem

7 hours ago, OutrageousJinx said:

Indeed.  My load order is a lot different now with using LOOT and it hasn't solved my specific glitch but good advice none the less.

Have you corrected yours XML's files???   If not, take a look to this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34345-breasts-stretch-really-far-then-said-npc-sometimes-goes-invisible/?do=findComment&comment=1621615

That solve some hdt problems for me.

12 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Have you corrected yours XML's files???   If not, take a look to this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34345-breasts-stretch-really-far-then-said-npc-sometimes-goes-invisible/?do=findComment&comment=1621615

That solve some hdt problems for me.

Thanks, I'll do that today.  I pretty much use any easy to use fixes on my skyrim.

Edit: Just to reiterate the compromise I have for my specific issue is to restart MO after loading up and seeing I have this pop up and my hdt does not work. 

I close and re-open and start skyrim through SKSE through MO until it disappears.  If I leave MO open after finding a good start it usually doesn't break itself unless I add more mods.  My mods work perfectly and have no conflicts.  The only mod related Issue I have is the lack of in game RAM and because of script intensive mods some of them don't work if they're in low priority.  Specifically Simple Slavery.  Other than that everything is perfect.

1 hour ago, OutrageousJinx said:

Thanks, I'll do that today.  I pretty much use any easy to use fixes on my skyrim.

Edit: Just to reiterate the compromise I have for my specific issue is to restart MO after loading up and seeing I have this pop up and my hdt does not work. 

I close and re-open and start skyrim through SKSE through MO until it disappears.  If I leave MO open after finding a good start it usually doesn't break itself unless I add more mods.  My mods work perfectly and have no conflicts.  The only mod related Issue I have is the lack of in game RAM and because of script intensive mods some of them don't work if they're in low priority.  Specifically Simple Slavery.  Other than that everything is perfect.

Like appear to be a problem in MO, the next time your game fail post a copy of your ModOrganizer.log 

In my machine is located in D:\Games\Mod Organizer\logs

Maybe the log say the problem.

Can be a problem in the installation of MO. What version are you ussing???

Try reinstall MO or try an updated version. 

Archived