Cool Goggle Mods Safe for a Nexus Mod?

17 hours ago, athfile said:

Not to argue or appear offended as I am not, instead pointing out why this post may not be appreciated.

• The personal preference of the modder should be respected before mod user's preferences
  • There are many canons for Harley Quinn, the voice acting does fit a number of canons
  • A Skyrim mod won't have the detailed psychology of a full comic or movie made by 10-100+ people

Above all modders deserve to share their artistic vision, it's fun not a job. No need to cater to everyone. Regardless of your intent constructive criticism (How to achieve your view of Harley Quinn) and less tone would benefit this thread, if the modder asked so. She asked for goggles not critics 

Yeah thats the way. Because you improve so much when everyone is only giving you compliments or only dare to share thoughts if you agree all the way.
And I am pretty sure she actually WILL have a detailed and well made Harley Quinn. Obviously shes really into the project and puts a lot of effort in this, so why should we doubt the quality of the outcome? But it will be HER prefered version of the character.

As for myself I will probably not use her work as I am not looking for the happy care-bear version of Harley Quinn and thats how I see it playn out so far. I am also pretty sure I will recheck when she shares her final version.
In any way I hope she herself will be happy with the outcome because thats whats most important. I ve also adjusted tons of mods to meet my exact taste and I dont mind anyone to say it doesnt meet his :)

59 minutes ago, TarnisMartell said:

Yeah thats the way. Because you improve so much when everyone is only giving you compliments or only dare to share thoughts if you agree all the way.
And I am pretty sure she actually WILL have a detailed and well made Harley Quinn. Obviously shes really into the project and puts a lot of effort in this, so why should we doubt the quality of the outcome? But it will be HER prefered version of the character.

As for myself I will probably not use her work as I am not looking for the happy care-bear version of Harley Quinn and thats how I see it playn out so far. I am also pretty sure I will recheck when she shares her final version.
In any way I hope she herself will be happy with the outcome because thats whats most important. I ve also adjusted tons of mods to meet my exact taste and I dont mind anyone to say it doesnt meet his :)

True. I need some comments asking for improvements, too. The way that was worded was a bit hostile though. But I do have someone testing it for one. 

I mean I guess I could make a less... Cartoonish(?)  version with lower pitched audio and stuff? Just considering that. But I, and many others, prefer her cutesie version. And I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not gonna do any real sexy stuff for her. Not comfortable with it. But I will add flirting. However, when it's released, I may give permissions for people to make NSFW addons using the voice files if they want. Idk.

As I said, I did not mean to be harsh. Maybe I was just "shocked" by that version of yours caus I dont know any such version of Harley. Or maybe I just imagined her very differently.
And this was not intended in any way to be a demand for more "sexy" or lewd stuff! (I think Harleys sexyness comes more from her understatement than from explicit sounds/behavior).
A "less... Cartoonish(?)" thing was exactly where my thoughts were heading. For me, part of her crazyness and also the fear she inflicts to the other characters comes from her showing high level of "optimism" and "happyvoice" in weird and unfitting situations. So there is nothing wrong with that, what I couldnt keep up with in the viedo was the constant high level of such.

And again. dont do anything that doesnt fit with what you want it to be. This is your mod, make it please YOU.
I apologize if I did hurt any feelings here, that was not what I had in mind!

42 minutes ago, TarnisMartell said:

As I said, I did not mean to be harsh. Maybe I was just "shocked" by that version of yours caus I dont know any such version of Harley. Or maybe I just imagined her very differently.
And this was not intended in any way to be a demand for more "sexy" or lewd stuff! (I think Harleys sexyness comes more from her understatement than from explicit sounds/behavior).
A "less... Cartoonish(?)" thing was exactly where my thoughts were heading. For me, part of her crazyness and also the fear she inflicts to the other characters comes from her showing high level of "optimism" and "happyvoice" in weird and unfitting situations. So there is nothing wrong with that, what I couldnt keep up with in the viedo was the constant high level of such.

And again. dont do anything that doesnt fit with what you want it to be. This is your mod, make it please YOU.
I apologize if I did hurt any feelings here, that was not what I had in mind!

Alright then. It's cool. :) Thank you.

Archived