I'd like to recreate some character's face preset, I've never messed with it before, any help ?

Hi everyone, 

As the title says , and as some people on LL already know by my last few posts , during the last month I've been trying to recreate some elf's preset I saw on a modder's blog ( Gomapero's blog to be precise ) ; I tried asking the artist for the tools they used to create such a preset or if they could give me any tips to create a nice looking head model and face via comments on their tumblr but they most likely went unnoticed or in any case....got no answer.

( the image below is their character btw )
zz20180118_3_38863252305_o.thumb.jpg.898265ddf14efa7316057a7c2b16d680.jpg

Could anyone help me re-creating such a preset or at least achieving some similar result ?
I'd only just like a cute looking face for my own character and I happen to really like this style.
Useless to say that I basically never messed with Racemenu's or ECE's face sculpting and this is why I am asking here for help ; anything is appreciated, even just tips to get started or suggestions about what kind of mods / tools were used relative to the character's head and visage exclusively.
Thank you in advance.

I would assume the head mesh shown in your image was not created inside of ECE / Racemenu. My guess is that the mesh was edited inside a 3d software (blender/Maya/3DS Max). The sculpt tools of Racemenu/ECE, while powerful, just cannot compete with that.

Using external software also has the advantage that you can (in theory) import a head mesh from any source. The head mesh in your picture looks like really really really similar to Honoka from game DoA (but with changed eyes though), so maybe that was used as reference / base?

If you are absolutely clueless about 3D editing, you can also search for a follower you like and use that as a preset ?. However, depending on the follower, that can be really difficult also. If the follower's head is based on the default Skyrim head mesh, you can usually just import it in Racemenu's sculpt tab. Be advise that follower authors may not like this (not that they would know).

Keep in mind that the screenshot was probably taken in tweaked lighting conditions, with an ENB and with pose/expression mods. Without those, the character would look a lot more bland.

17 hours ago, space octopus said:

I don't understand why everyone want their char to look like somebody else's char. Making one yourself with your imagination is better and more fun.

And It's always the same people: Ninirim, Gomapero, SkyrimGTX. Why are their chars so popular?

But anyway, why not just find similar preset on nexus?

And try look in this topic too

They are trying to make gomapero's char too.

I agree that it would be more fun but the issue is that I lack the necessary knowledge and tools to make a character with that level of detail ; I do not necessairely want my character to look like theirs but since I have no idea about how to make her look just as cute I decided to follow this path for now since I like that style ; if anyone here could help me getting introduced to face sculpting or better looking lips / hair / nose mods or textures and such it would be absolutely fine anyway.
I know of that thread, being posting a bit in there too but I am mostly trying not to change the topic's subject since it would be kinda rude I guess, thank you very much anyway.

16 hours ago, Yanme said:

I would assume the head mesh shown in your image was not created inside of ECE / Racemenu. My guess is that the mesh was edited inside a 3d software (blender/Maya/3DS Max). The sculpt tools of Racemenu/ECE, while powerful, just cannot compete with that.

Using external software also has the advantage that you can (in theory) import a head mesh from any source. The head mesh in your picture looks like really really really similar to Honoka from game DoA (but with changed eyes though), so maybe that was used as reference / base?

If you are absolutely clueless about 3D editing, you can also search for a follower you like and use that as a preset ?. However, depending on the follower, that can be really difficult also. If the follower's head is based on the default Skyrim head mesh, you can usually just import it in Racemenu's sculpt tab. Be advise that follower authors may not like this (not that they would know).

Keep in mind that the screenshot was probably taken in tweaked lighting conditions, with an ENB and with pose/expression mods. Without those, the character would look a lot more bland.

I do not know for sure where the head was created or whether it was ported or not ; I know the author of the character uses a high poly head model, most likely created by using HaloFarm's high poly head mod ( which is not available anymore ) but that said....I can not exclude the fact they might have used Maya or 3dsmax .
For as silly as it may seem, I noticed the similarity with Honoka's model too someday but I just discarded the thought as I thought it might have been just an impression of mine....I may look into it more, Idk. 

Talking about 3d editing I guess I am clueless for now, aye....I messed with Maya and 3ds but only for posing / rendering purpouses so I have no idea about where to start from talking about messing with models. I know of the enb and I am using one myself ; I am also using their same poser and similar mods for the skin complexion while I don't know about the expressions, I just use an old mod for those but I know some modders directly edit their owns' in ECE.
I may try looking for some other presets around the net but....yea....this character in particular looks really nice.

20 hours ago, giuliohe151 said:

Hi everyone, 

As the title says , and as some people on LL already know by my last few posts , during the last month I've been trying to recreate some elf's preset I saw on a modder's blog ( Gomapero's blog to be precise ) ; I tried asking the artist for the tools they used to create such a preset or if they could give me any tips to create a nice looking head model and face via comments on their tumblr but they most likely went unnoticed or in any case....got no answer.

( the image below is their character btw )
zz20180118_3_38863252305_o.thumb.jpg.898265ddf14efa7316057a7c2b16d680.jpg

Could anyone help me re-creating such a preset or at least achieving some similar result ?
I'd only just like a cute looking face for my own character and I happen to really like this style.
Useless to say that I basically never messed with Racemenu's or ECE's face sculpting and this is why I am asking here for help ; anything is appreciated, even just tips to get started or suggestions about what kind of mods / tools were used relative to the character's head and visage exclusively.
Thank you in advance.

The author of this character (Gomapero) said it clearly that he does not want people to recreate his character. Gomapero is a nice person who not only shares his great mods but also gives free permissions to use them in mods by others modders. IMHO we should respect his wish...

23 hours ago, space octopus said:

I would like to help you, but I don't really understand how exactly.

1.If you want Gomapero's preset, you can't have it, unfortunately. It's private. Some people sugest to use his follower Rethi, but this mod is nowhere to be found.

2.If you want to know what mods is this person using, I can only guess by looking at the screenshot. Hair maybe port from another game or maybe from sites like Deviantart or other sites where people upload 3d models and textures, but you need to port it yourself to Skyrim (I can't do it, I wish i could^^)

Eye mod hard to tell, but you can pick any eye mod, they are all ok. Skin mod might be something from Nexus, but edited/modified in Photoshop or something by author. Body is probably UUNP preset (looks like 7B Oppai). Maybe he is used ECE to create his char (most of the people using it to create anime-like characters) But Racemenu is ok too to create cute char. And head mesh is not vanilla, might be port from another game or some mod that deleted, I dunno.

3.If you want similar mods or just mods to create cute char, look on Internet. Pick good head mesh, pick textures you like (like PureSkin, Fair Skin, more anime-like for similar char), make UUNP Body preset (CBBE if you want) or find preset you like, search for makeup mods on japanese/korean sites. Hair mods is easy to find, almost all of the popular ones on nexus.

You can make good looking char with just existing mods, you don't need to learn any 3d software or Photoshop/GIMP. You don't need to port from other game or ask people for their private stuff. Just ECE/Racemenu, good head mesh, body mod, body and face textures, makeup and hair.

Btw, all of this popular followers/characters look good because of good ENB and lighting mods and nice camera angle. Just like Instagram sloots xD

I don't really know either to be honest but thank you very much anyway.

The 'tldr' version of this would be...." I'd like my character to have a cute and detailed visage , possibly similar to this one, style wise, could anyone help me creating it ?"

As such....having Goma's preset to use as starting reference would definitely be nice but I know it can not be found anywhere and that the author doesn't want to share it ( and not only...as I said I simply tried asking them for tips or for the tools / mods they used on Tumblr but to no avail ).

I have a good idea of the mods they are using and I myself have some of them or stuff that's at least somewhat similar, I am not looking for those atm though unless it's related to the head / face complexion ( I already have Fair Skin and stuff ).

I'd like to know the hairstyle, yes....it is pretty...but that's not the point of the topic .    = w =;

I already have a pretty nice eye mod and yes, Goma is using 7BO as their body type, even though its sliders are slightly modified, that said....I don't really mind the body type tbh, there's lots of good ones around. 

I tried messing with both ECE and RM already and I am quite pleased of the result but it still doesn't feel even close to the level of detail that their character face actually has....and this is why I decided to start this thread....I do not feel pleased with my character's face just yet , it may be cause I am not an expert at skyrim's face sculpting or it may be cause different programs were used to create that particular preset, I have no idea.

21 hours ago, Sursed said:

The author of this character (Gomapero) said it clearly that he does not want people to recreate his character. Gomapero is a nice person who not only shares his great mods but also gives free permissions to use them in mods by others modders. IMHO we should respect his wish...

I know he is nice and that he shares at least part of his mods on his blog ; I would rather not go against their will myself, I am not trying to recreate their character specifically, I simply just want to make a nice looking head and face for mine and since I like their style I would have liked to use it as a reference ( but again, I am bad at sculpting and I don't know anything of what was used , hence why I was asking for help here ) . 

That said....and pardon me for being questionable about this topic but this is my free opinion so let me quickly open and then close this parenthesis...

[ Recreating a character or an outfit or anything else for personal use exclusively is not forbidden and whether the ethical problem is a thing or not it is only up to you ; in my case I am going to respect Goma's wish because I appreciate their work and their behavior as a person but I'd still like to get a cute looking face for my character and if possible...I'd like it to follow this style.
Anyhow....for as personal as a character can be.....I do not understand those who do not share it as modding for me is all about sharing ; content made by players for other players . Even Goma's character was created by using mods made by other artists who still 'shared' their tools or textures or meshes ( the 7BO body is an example, Fair Skin is another... ). On the nexus and even on LL it is full and it has always been full of people 'sharing' their characters presets or custom outfits ones. Hell, if anyone wanted my preset I'd honestly feel honored that someone likes my character so much they want to have it , I would make it available .
Posting pictures of something only just to boast it and not even give any information about it or the tools used to create it  ( let alone download links or stuff ) on the other hand is something I consider to be negative. That said, this is probably the only aspect of Goma's and of a few other modders I dislike and aside from it I have a completely positive opinion of these people as individuals. What they are doing in any case is still a right of theirs and as such I am going to respect it ; you should not share stuff against your will, you are free to keep them private. ]

22 hours ago, space octopus said:

Agree with you!

But it's strange... With so many free presets on nexus and other sites and free mods people always want private stuff. Forbidden fruit, i guess...

I don't think it's a matter of it being the forbidden fruit or not....
It simply just comes down to liking or disliking something....if people happen to like something that's "forbidden" it's obviously going to be more complicated than getting something which is commonly available.
Still, I guess I may look around the nexus more even though I don't recall seeing anything similar.

5 hours ago, giuliohe151 said:

[ Recreating a character or an outfit or anything else for personal use exclusively is not forbidden and whether the ethical problem is a thing or not it is only up to you ; in my case I am going to respect Goma's wish because I appreciate their work and their behavior as a person but I'd still like to get a cute looking face for my character and if possible...I'd like it to follow this style.
Anyhow....for as personal as a character can be.....I do not understand those who do not share it as modding for me is all about sharing ; content made by players for other players . Even Goma's character was created by using mods made by other artists who still 'shared' their tools or textures or meshes ( the 7BO body is an example, Fair Skin is another... ). On the nexus and even on LL it is full and it has always been full of people 'sharing' their characters presets or custom outfits ones. Hell, if anyone wanted my preset I'd honestly feel honored that someone likes my character so much they want to have it , I would make it available .
Posting pictures of something only just to boast it and not even give any information about it or the tools used to create it  ( let alone download links or stuff ) on the other hand is something I consider to be negative. That said, this is probably the only aspect of Goma's and of a few other modders I dislike and aside from it I have a completely positive opinion of these people as individuals. What they are doing in any case is still a right of theirs and as such I am going to respect it ; you should not share stuff against your will, you are free to keep them private. ]

I agree with you. I don't understand Gomapero's refusal of sharing his Rethi either but I will respect his position and his wish. 

However, There are several presets of my characters that I have posted here and on the nexus. Maybe they are not as perfect as Rethi but still they are not bad and maybe they could be used as a base for creating a character that would suit you. Have a look here:

here

at the screenshots that I uploaded on the Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/939822?tab=user+images

and at my followers mods 

If you want any of the presets, send me a private message with the picture of the character you want (except for Lintra and Aetis v2 because they will be available as followers by the end of this week, I hope). I can share the Racemenu preset and the corresponding head mesh .nif file and texture. 

35 minutes ago, Sursed said:

I agree with you. I don't understand Gomapero's refusal of sharing his Rethi either but I will respect his position and his wish. 

However, There are several presets of my characters that I have posted here and on the nexus. Maybe they are not as perfect as Rethi but still they are not bad and maybe they could be used as a base for creating a character that would suit you. Have a look here:

here

at the screenshots that I uploaded on the Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/939822?tab=user+images

and at my followers mods 

If you want any of the presets, send me a private message with the picture of the character you want (except for Lintra and Aetis v2 because they will be available as followers by the end of this week, I hope). I can share the Racemenu preset and the corresponding head mesh .nif file and texture. 

Thank you very much for the offer, all of your characters are pretty cute , but i just decided to mess with it on my own earlier and I started editing a bit...
I didn't quite get the result that I wanted once again but the outcome is at least somewhat good...

( used a Wnisewond preset as base and started editing from there by watching tutorials and trying out stuff....I only wonder if I could increase the number of polygons by using Citrus now but I honestly have no idea and I'd rather save before ruining the work of a whole day ) 

kNBouB0.jpg

I should probably look for some mod to help me with screenies too...and maybe edit the hair texture a bit myself as it looks a bit plain...but I am quite satisfied I have to say.

7 hours ago, giuliohe151 said:

Well I do quite like your preset. Would you mind sharing it? Also, what hair mod do you use? ?

29 minutes ago, giuliohe151 said:

Thank you very much for the offer, all of your characters are pretty cute , but i just decided to mess with it on my own earlier and I started editing a bit...
I didn't quite get the result that I wanted once again but the outcome is at least somewhat good...

( used a Wnisewond preset as base and started editing from there by watching tutorials and trying out stuff....I only wonder if I could increase the number of polygons by using Citrus now but I honestly have no idea and I'd rather save before ruining the work of a whole day ) 

kNBouB0.jpg

I should probably look for some mod to help me with screenies too...and maybe edit the hair texture a bit myself as it looks a bit plain...but I am quite satisfied I have to say.

Your image is not visible, As for apllying your preset to the Citrus high polygon head that doesn't always work correctly.

I would rather stick to the vanilla head mesh (all my chaacters are made with the vanilla head mesh) because it is easier to edit the vanilla mesh in Racemenu for me. 

Edit: I have managed to open you screenshot in Chrome. It is not a close face screenshot but the face seems to be very nicely done. What parts of the head exactly would you like to edit? For finer tweaks I'd rather use sculpting options of the Racemenu.

9 hours ago, Yanme said:

Well I do quite like your preset. Would you mind sharing it? Also, what hair mod do you use? ?

I'm using SG hair atm,
as for the preset I'll be glad to share it but I want to finish retouching some details first ( as I said I like the hair but the texture looks like it could need a bit more shading and I'd like to somehow increase the detail on her visage by making it use more polygons but we'll see..... ).

Also, I don't quite think I'd know how to share it as of now ( I assume it's just exporting the preset and the head mesh but since it would be my first time doing it I want to be sure I'm doing it correctly   = w =;  ) and maybe I'd have to make a list of the other mods I am using to make her look like this ( as in skin mods , enb and stuff ) but.....yea, I'll try to do that soon enough.

9 hours ago, Sursed said:

Your image is not visible, As for apllying your preset to the Citrus high polygon head that doesn't always work correctly.

I would rather stick to the vanilla head mesh (all my chaacters are made with the vanilla head mesh) because it is easier to edit the vanilla mesh in Racemenu for me. 

Edit: I have managed to open you screenshot in Chrome. It is not a close face screenshot but the face seems to be very nicely done. What parts of the head exactly would you like to edit? For finer tweaks I'd rather use sculpting options of the Racemenu.

I would have liked to edit her chin ( just a bit ) and maybe her ears.....I love elf ears but skyrim's are not so amazing resolution wise...
As for Citrus....I'd like to at least give it a try but I honestly don't know how to use it.
I'll try taking a closer face screenshot later , it's just not so easy to frame her in a nice way without any specific mods for screenshots ( tfc and tm can only do so much   ; _ ; ).

1 hour ago, giuliohe151 said:

I would have liked to edit her chin ( just a bit ) and maybe her ears.....I love elf ears but skyrim's are not so amazing resolution wise...
As for Citrus....I'd like to at least give it a try but I honestly don't know how to use it.
I'll try taking a closer face screenshot later , it's just not so easy to frame her in a nice way without any specific mods for screenshots ( tfc and tm can only do so much   ; _ ; ).

You could try the FOV command for close-ups.

7 hours ago, giuliohe151 said:

These are a few suggestions based on my personal experience in working in Racemenu. 

To tweak the ears and the chin you could do the following.

1) It best edit ears (each ear separately, so do not forget to turn off the "mirror" function that does not work well enough) in sculp menu with "Move", "Smooth", "Inflate" and "Deflate" tools. It is tiresome but could achive very good results.

2) Chin sliders in Racemenu are much better that ears sliders so whether to use them for fine tuning or just go ito the Sculpt menu depends on what exactly you want to do with the chin. 

3) Do not try convert the preset to the Citrus head mesh before you are done with the chin and the ears because the Citrus head mesh is a hell to work with in Sculp menu. 

And one more thing I do not know if it is possible to convert the vanilla head mesh to the Citrus one in ECE. It works sometimes in Racemenu, though. I have attempted it 3 times but have managed to do it only once. I would suggest that you'd better not to bother with it. It is not worth the efforts IMHO. However if you want absolutely to do it, I can try the variant that work for me (anyway you will have to make some minor tweaks even after a successful convertion). So let me know if you want me to try my way on your preset.

Okay ! 

I fixed what I wanted to fix ( and did not understand how to convert my preset to Citrus so far  ; maybe I'll do that later on instead ) so now I'll keep my promise and share my preset here and try to be as detailed as possible in giving information about what you need to make it work correctly ( I hope I'll get everything right as this will be the first time I share a preset and I don't have a clue about how it all works ) .

There's going to be 3 files , a .jslot , a .nif and a .dds one.

You want to drop the .dds and the .nif one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen"   
and the .jslot one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets"   ( which is the subfolder right inside CharGen to be fair so it's easy to find ) .

Requirements :

- SKSE
- Racemenu 
- Enhanced Character Edit ( I used this one combined with Racemenu ) 
- The Eyes Of Beauty
- saLa Hair  ( I apologize for saying KS hair earlier , I am using both packs but the hairstyle in the screenshots is from this mod )

- SG female eyebrows

Optional Stuff :
( this is what I use for my charater's skin and body , if you do not like how it looks feel free to pick other stuff , both LL and the nexus are full of nice textures and body files )   

- Fair Skin complexion
-  Demoniac High quality female body Texture / The Pure  / SG Female Texture renewal  ( I apologize but I have all three mods active so I can not be sure of which one is actually active )

-----------

Body type is 7BO but as I said feel free to pick another one if you prefer, the ENB I use is Ankoenb.

I think this is everything.

Remember that I started editing in order to make my own character's face by starting from a Wnisewond's preset ( that I used as base ) so even though my avatar looks now pretty different from any of theirs I'd recommend to give a look to any of their amazing mods and presets.

You are free to edit my preset as you'd like as long as it's for personal use and to share it with your friends 
but do not claim my work ( or any of the modders' who indirectly helped me realizing it ) as your own's , do not reupload it by locking it behind a paywall and so on, you know how it works.

Have fun and wish you to spend a lovely day in Skyrim.

Eryn august 2018.jslot

Eryn.nif

Eryn.dds

35 minutes ago, giuliohe151 said:

Body type is 7BO but as I said feel free to pick another one if you prefer, the ENB I use is Ankoenb.

I see this preset topics and its very frustrating this requirement ENB...
So if i need a good looking char i need to install a full different ENB? :D
The Anko ENB is good for char faces ok, but gameplay?? XD
Many good looking ENB available for gameplay but the chars is looking ugly.. but if i install a god char looking ENB (like Anko) my gameplay is destroyed.

I think the good char preset is good with all ENBs, not only one and of course all situatiuons.

Perfect Tumblr and Flickr pictures? Ok. But why i not see battle videos on this share sites? Where is the average Skyrim life pictures with random light and shadows?

Anyone see CloneReal's dance videos? What an ugly char OMG. :D
And he use same face for all HDT hairs...

Another example:
780 downloads in one day...
This is a good looking char? THIS????????? :D
You see this distorted face ratio? :D
And this is coming to Hot Mods. XD
The default Skyrim with mods generate a better head...

Clipboard01.jpg.6d1d29f3287726c647c86278f6c214b6.jpg
Clipboard012.thumb.jpg.074eb7ad0472edbbef65ebf533ed6d53.jpg

This Nexus users is blind people? Or a simple horny band? XD

16 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

I see this preset topics and its very frustrating this requirement ENB...
So if i need a good looking char i need to install a full different ENB? :D
The Anko ENB is good for char faces ok, but gameplay?? XD
Many good looking ENB available for gameplay but the chars is looking ugly.. but if i install a god char looking ENB (like Anko) my gameplay is destroyed.

I think the good char preset is good with all ENBs, not only one and of course all situatiuons.

Perfect Tumblr and Flickr pictures? Ok. But why i not see battle videos on this share sites? Where is the average Skyrim life pictures with random light and shadows?

Anyone see CloneReal's dance videos? What an ugly char OMG. :D
And he use same face for all HDT hairs...

Another example:
780 downloads in one day...
This is a good looking char? THIS????????? :D
You see this distorted face ratio? :D
And this is coming to Hot Mods. XD
The default Skyrim with mods generate a better head...

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard01.jpg.6d1d29f3287726c647c86278f6c214b6.jpg
Clipboard012.thumb.jpg.074eb7ad0472edbbef65ebf533ed6d53.jpg

This Nexus users is blind people? Or a simple horny band? XD

I simply just thought to post the enb I was using in case anyone was interested in it. 

It doesn't mean that my preset will suck with a different enb or without an enb at all , it means it will only just look different as the light , shades and such will be different.
ENB is not a requirement and in any case it can be customized to your liking ( many professional modders use custom self-made  ENBs ) ; I like how Anko looks but that doesn't forbid me to pick a different ENB and try it out whenever I want.

17 minutes ago, space octopus said:

90% of all Nexus presets and followers are ugly (or slightly below average) and for some reason if you read comments it's always "wow she is so hot", "she is so pretty can you share her preset". People from nexus have strange taste.

At least with Nini/Goma chars i can understand why people want their private presets (they look kind of cute, not my type, but cute). But with 90% of Nexus presets... The one you posted not that ugly by Nexus standarts she is hot : D

You remember the Ladies of Whiterun? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92451

I write just this to comments: "Ugly chars."

And i get this:
Blocked
The author of this page blocked your access to this content. This is not an error with the site and the Nexus staff will not get involved with unblocking your access, so do not contact the moderation team for help. Accessing an author's page is a privilege, not your right.

This "author" is think i download this mod after i write that comment? :D OMG. Thanks for the blocking. XDDD

3 minutes ago, space octopus said:

Well, that was expected : D

But I don't understand, why react so agressive because of simple "negative" comment? If this is the truth and chars are really ugly then you need to accept it or fix their faces. But if author thinks it's lie then why block someone for a lie? Who cares, right? : D

If you upload your work on Internet, you should learn how to accept all comment, good and bad. And learn how to improve from bad comment. And if you get offended by truth, you never learn how to improve and going to live in your imagenary world where your ugly chars are goddesses of beauty forever.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92672

This... This is art.. And someone even request her as preset.

OMG!!!!!!! XXDDDDDDDDDDD

Michael-Jackson-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-20.thumb.jpg.d496814ec04081d387044b57652bf1e6.jpg

10 minutes ago, space octopus said:

I'm dying... : D : D

And people who upload this type of mods expect other not to laugh and only praise them? But I guess it's not illegal to upload bad mods, but why is it illegal to write your opinion? You saying the truth and get blocked for it. What about freedom of speech, huh? It's not like you insult author.

Yep.
But the problem is not the upload... the problem is users download this ugly mods. :D
384 downloads... 384 user is blind or what? 384 user is masochistic??

My second problem with Nexus followers or Presets is the fake preview pictures.
The author is make pictures from his playable char but the follower is full different.... different body, different face...
And most follower mod coming with awesome outfit pictures, but after i try to ingame.. its nude or use default Skyrim armor. -.-'
I hate clickbait mods.

Ohh and a legitimate reaction for Kanna follower. :D

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.6d05c9eaeea2687bb3c27bcce210098b.jpg

Archived