4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

May have misled you. If I recall correctly, it's the same nif but the texture record in the esp/esm points to a different file from the body which has the tail mesh in the same place, but doesn't have the pussy texture overwriting it. So the place to look would be what's overwriting the texture or ARMA record for the tail.

I recommend not realigning the CBBE mesh, but modifiying the texture files. Everyone expects the texture files will be CBBE or UUNP, nothing else.

Well that did the trick.  The error is in the file BDHoodieFemale.esp.  The texture paths are all pointing to .../argonianfemaleTAIL.dds (and tail_msn and tail _s) instead of .../argonianfemaleBODY.dds)  about 15 seconds of SSEEdit changes and all the female argonians have non-purple tails again.

As for the mesh edit I was planning ... in my particular case, the schlong isn't actually connected to the body.  It's close, but the top base vertices are some distance forward of the pelvis.  I can play with the base size in racemenu and make it fit for one state (flaccid or half-staff or erect), but not all of them at the same time.  I know part of this is because I did some body morphing in body slide already.

Now I can either:  A) move the vertices myself in 3ds, rebuild the nif, etc and blow up the world a few times relearning things for SSE  or B) do a quick a dirty edit under Outfit Studio.  Either way, It'll be personal use only - if I get it to work of course.  But I'd send you the files so you could see what I did.  If nothing comes of it - then no harm no foul.

The lykaios dicks are enabled in the lykaios schlong mod, but I maybe didn't convert that.

Problem with fitting the lady dicks is there are so many different body shapes for the girls. I'm trying to fit them to a basic UUNP, and if you want something beyond that you're on your own.

The argonian female tail texures are supposed to point to an argonian female tail file. That's the one that doesn't have the pussy texture overwriting the tail. If you haven't got it, there's something wrong.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:32 AM, Bad Dog said:

I just meant that so far as I know it's not built with the idea of enabling other mods, which SL is,. I read somewhere you can run both.

I'll look into whether Aroused for SE implements the callback. I would think it does.

Thank for response. This helps?

- Added SexStarted and SexClimax Story script events for mod developers to run quests/execute scripts/apply effects/wait sex complete etc. 

(Flower Girls changelog)

Hello, sorry to just pop up with a request, but is it possible to make the hoodies compatible with the bodybuilder body from SOS?

I think the main problem with those two is that bodybuilder body makes the abdomen puff out at higher weights while the base of the sheath stays put creating a nasty seam when looking from below at weight > 0.

I opened the sheath meshes in nifskope but honestly have no idea how to tie it's position to body weight.

• 2 weeks later...

The female argonian tails still aren't fixed for me, and I am not well acquainted with modding these games so I couldn't figure out the thing that Begalund did, is there an easy fix to this?

I really like my argonian ladies to have a tail so it is a bit frustrating.

(I do have the latest hoodies ver. though, I am not using drachis textures but the same issue happened with any/all textures I've used including vanilla)

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to try my and at fixing up the female meshes to fit better whit CBBE but I have run into a problem with importing some of the meshes into Outfit Studio.

While all of the meshes seem to work fine in Nifskope, about half of them end up with some of the nodes detached from the rest of the model and often with weird rotations applied to them. If I export the mesh back out form Outfit Studio and open it back up in Nifskope, I end up with a mesh that still has strange rotation and translation applied to parts of it but the position of the parts is different for the on in Outfit Studio.

The only thing I can think of is that there is some kind of weird bone weighting problem with these meshes:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Canine\Female\dogf_p0_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Canine\Female\dogf_p0_1
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Canine\Female\dogf_p3_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Canine\Female\dogf_p3_1

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Female\sheathf_p0_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Female\sheathf_p0_1
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Female\sheathf_p3_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Female\sheathf_p3_1

All of the Werewolf meshes have pubic hair is detached form base and these also have the penis detached form the base

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Werewolf\werewolf_animal_p3_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Werewolf\werewolf_animal_p3_1
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Werewolf\werewolf_animal_p4_0
meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Werewolf\werewolf_animal_p4_1

I didn't have any issues working with any of the other meshes. I may try redoing the weighting on the effected parts and see if I can fix then...

Edit:

I also tried working with the meshes for the LE version. They had the same problems.

There's something odd with some of the meshes and I've never nailed down what exactly it is. Seems like the bones have some sort of translation/rotation in the nif, and when that gets applied on load the mesh goes with it. Makes them very hard to work with because, as you've seen, OS freaks a bit. Don't have a good answer for you.

Any plans for Femboy Race Reborn support?

Its unfortunate the sheath cant be made erect using the bend keybind.  The only option I can think of is switching the meshes out using keybinds when a sheathed or slit cock is being used.  I understand it will be a hard transition between the states but its better than relying on sex animations or the arousal mod.

There's a lot of potential for this mod and its truly one of a kind for SE.  The possibility for transmen with different open/closed states for their front parts would be amazing but that might become an entirely separate mod.

Been making some progress on the femboy support.  The only issue I see happening in the future is that femboy reborn is made with CBBE where the female schlongs are made with UNP in mind.  I'll try to fix this as best as possible but as BD previously mentioned there is some issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Until then.  Enjoy and once again thank you everyone working on the Hoodies mod!595333151_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_12.28-16_55_29_79.png.9627f99e83708405675d431d5186f120.png

7 minutes ago, RainyDagger said:

Any idea why nothing wants to get erect from this mod? The slits, sheaths show up correctly, but they are static. They don't work even during a sex scene, nor does SLA seem to be able to effect them.

You need sexlab aroused to make them unsheath when outside of a sex scene.  Its working for me but if you are trying to manually change your arousal you need to wait a minute for the state to update.

Ideally this will be fixed in the future but for now its how they work.

Just now, Gorvi said:

You need sexlab aroused to make them unsheath.  Ideally this will be fixed in the future but for now its how they work.

I have Sexlab aroused installed. And what I just found is that the NPCs'  Exposure Rate is 0.000... So Exposure is 0 as well. What could be the cause of this?

3 minutes ago, RainyDagger said:

I have Sexlab aroused installed. And what I just found is that the NPCs'  Exposure Rate is 0.000... So Exposure is 0 as well. What could be the cause of this?

Either try restarting sexlab or switch to the full version instead of light.  I was having the same problem until I switched to full.  After that and some more modding it happened again and restarting sexlab fixed it.

Just now, Gorvi said:

Either try restarting sexlab or switch to the full version instead of light.  I was having the same problem until I switched to light.  After that and some more modding it happened again and restarting sexlab fixed it.

It would be nice if I could use the full version.. Unfortunately it isn't out for VR yet! As of restarting.. Do you mean 'reinstalling' from inside the game?

1 minute ago, RainyDagger said:

It would be nice if I could use the full version.. Unfortunately it isn't out for VR yet! As of restarting.. Do you mean 'reinstalling' from inside the game?

Yes.  Good luck.  I hope it works for you and isn't a version issue.

2 minutes ago, RainyDagger said:

Well, thank you for the help. It seems like not even a reinstall helps it. Maybe a VR version of the Full SL comes out soon!

Sorry I couldn't help.  Try restarting the game, checking load orders, making sure you have all the required mods, etc.

It seems to be fickle and touchy.  I was having problems myself where sexlab and arousal wasn't tracking stats properly and after restarting(or in-game reinstalling) all the relevant mods it started working.