Bad Dog Hoodies SSE

View File

TL;DR

This mod provides unsheathing schlongs to the races of Skyrim. Human (anthro) schlongs are uncircumcised; khajiit get a cat sheath and argonians get internal equipment that extrudes for action.

If you have any of my furry races loaded, schlongs are included for them.

The schlongs are not actually animated. Instead, different meshes are enabled for different levels of arousal.

Supports AE.

LE version here

Latest News

Big update in 11.1 is not only full CBBE schlongs and textures but full customization through Bodyslide.

The FOMOD should mostly select the right options for you. You have to pick CBBE/UNP. The FOMOD has gotten pretty complex, so if you find a combination that's not right let me know. Note customization just covers the basic anthro/sheath/slit schlongs. Other races will get morphs eventually. 

The female addon allows for female schlongs. Females without schlongs in the active position will get SL's strapon (leave strapons enabled in Sexlab's MCM, unlike prior versions). Chicks with dicks will be treated as male by SL, which means no strapons (no double-dicks) and they'll be put in the active position by default. (I think.)

Textures have been reworked to be as seamless as I can make them. Body textures have been included because without the right body, it's not seamless. If you have textures you prefer, load them after  this mod. 

Detailed Description

This mod adds unsheathing schlongs to the difference races of Skyrim.

• Humans, elves, and orcs get an uncut schlong, As it gets more erect, the foreskin pulls back. Fully erect, it is the "Smurf Average" schlong that ships with SOS. It's fully SOS-animated throughout.
  • Khajiit have a sheathing schlong; it extends from the sheath as the character gets more aroused. The balls are fully animated throughout; the shaft is animated once it's fully extended.
  • Argonians have a schlong that retracts completely. As the character gets more aroused the shaft extends. The argonians carry their balls inside, being cold-blooded, so their balls don't show at all. The fully extended schlong is fully animated.
  • Werewolves get a wolf-type peen. The erect version is fully SOS-animated.
  • Probabilities are set so that nords, bosmer, orcs, and bretons are highly likely to be uncut. Redguards, imperials, and altmer are highly likely to be cut. Everyone else is in between. Beasts get the appropriate beast schlong.
  • Thanks to ChosenClue, all schlongs work on all races. If you want a sheath on your argonian or human peen on your khajiit, you can have it. If you want to get freaky and put a sheath or slit on your human, you can do that too.
  • Thanks to Seahorse, there's a smooth male body patch.
  • If you use Drachis Argonis, there's a patch for that too. (It's depreciated since DA is no longer posted.)
  • The unsheathing is not really animated. All I do is swap meshes at strategic moments. Fully animating the transitions is Very Hard, so this gets you most of the way there with a simpler mechanism.

Special notes for females:

• There's a Female No Schlong (None) option. This is because if there's only one female schlong it doesn't matter what the probability is, all the females will get it. So the "none" schlong lets some females have no schlong and others get freaky. By default there's a small probably that some of the more exotic girls (khajiit, orc, etc.) will show up equipped. You can change the probability in SOS.
  • If you want to run as a chick with a dick, set your sex in Sexlab to male so that SL doesn't give you a strapon.

Special notes for werewolves:

• All schlongs support the werewolf form, as a sheathing schlong with four levels.
  • If running with Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters: the schlongs are designed to prevent double-dick syndrome, but CF and SOS can argue over who gets to put the schlong on. To prevent that, find werewolves in CF's creature menu disable the schlong there.
  • If running with SL Werewolves, load the WW patch after SL WW.

Special notes for HDT 

• Schlongs are collision-enabled and have HDT physics. HDT bodies are up to you.

HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SCHLONG

• Load up Sexlab Aroused, turn on "SOS integration" in their menu, and forget about it. Schlongs will reflect arousal. A revealing armor will let you see what's going on.
  • SOS erection spell. Powie, zam. 
  • SOS's up/down keys. Unsheathing will follow erection level, mostly. If they're out of sync, spam up or down until they match up. If you're limp, you may have to hit the up key more than 10 times to see the schlong change. That's so characters don't run around with their dicks out all the time.

Installation

• SOS is required
  • Bad Dog Hoodies SE V11 is the base download. Make sure you get that version--the old versions are still up in case there's problems.
  • It's a FOMOD, so just choose the options you want. It will offer choices based on what you have installed and active. 
    • WARNING: There's an ESL option but ESLs are tricky. If you choose it DO NOT change where Hoodies sits in your load order.
  • CBBE is partly supported with a simple schlong that roughly fits. If you use Ungulate races, the female horses support a full set of Bodyslide customizations.
  • I've been inconsistent over whether female schlongs are in the same plugin with males or not. Disable female schlongs if you don't want them, but you'll still see some in SOS's MCM.

In-game setup:

• (Non-Yiffy Age) After installation you can load and go, but in a normal (non-yiffy age) install because of the way SOS picks schlongs, the beast races will sometimes get regular human schlongs. If you care about that, use the MCM menu to go through all the OTHER schlongs and set their probability to 0% for khajiit and argonians.

Not compatible with Flower Girls or OSex at this time, but there is an unofficial patch for OStim and OSL Aroused here.

IF YOU ARE USING ANOTHER ARGONIAN TEXTURE and getting the purple tail bug on the lady lizards:

The problem with female argonians is the pussy texture lives on top of the vanilla tail texture. To get around that, this mod points the tails to a different texture file, which can mess up if you load a mod that retextures the female argonians. Copy the argonian female body texture "textures\actors\character\ArgonianFemale\argonianfemalebody.dds" in whatever mod wins over to "textures\actors\character\ArgonianFemale\argonianfemaletail.dds" the problem should fix itself.

FOR MASCULINE KHAJIIT TEXTURES @Craziux made a patch: 

Prerequisites and load order

• Sexlab - it's not a hard requirement, but most people will want it.
  • Sexlab Aroused - Optional, for the unsheathing peens. With SL only, you'll go from flaccid to fully erect for sex. Not that that's a bad thing.
  • Revealing Armors for SoS - Optional; not much fun if you can't see the action.
  • HDT Physics Extensions - if you want jiggles and animated pussies 
  • SL Werewolves - if you want it
  • XPMSE - YOU NEED THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T SCHLONGIFY THE FEMALES on SE, anyway. Dunno why.

Load them that order.

Troubleshooting

• When using the schlong up/down keys, press them deliberately--not just a quick tap. There's a bug in the current code that looks to see if the key is currently pressed so it might miss a tap.
  • You have to press schlong up over 10 times before you see a difference on-screen. 1 press = 1 SOS schlong level. The levels go from -10 to +9, you start at -10, and the first visible change happens at 0 or so. You can change this in the MCM interface. The current settings assume that people running around with hard-ons should be somewhat rare.
  • Another current bug means that the schlongs do occasionally reset themselves. Fixed in next release, or check the support thread for a patch.
  • On SE, if in free camera mod, new meshes tend not to show up. If the schlong disappears try switching between 3rd person, first person, and free camera.
  • Make sure you have an actual schlong assigned. For reasons I don't understand very occasionally SOS will apply a schlong that isn't valid for the actor. Go into SOS's menu to make sure. Schlongs with stars in the schlong picker are not guaranteed to work with the actor.
  • Debugging will pretty much always require looking at a papyrus log. Instructions for doing this are easy to find. Launch Skyrim, do the nasty or whatever it is that isn't working, post the log.

Credits

• Makers of the SOS penises. I've included collision-enabled versions of them here.
  • MadMansGun for the argonian peen
  • The Bodyslide UUNP crew.
  • Makers of the erect werewolf penis. The flaccid versions are mine, mostly.
  • Chosen Clue for the multi-race multi-shape lulz
  • Seahorse for the smooth texture
  • Blaze69 for the ladies

How to make a new hoodie schlong:

Make a hoodie schlong just like a regular SOS schlong EXCEPT:

• Make four versions of your schlong for the four erection levels.
  • Set up all the formlists, globals, etc. just as you would for an SOS schlong.
  • Create one additional formlist: <yourschlong>_levels. It lists the four ARMO records for your four erection levels, from flaccid to fully erect in that order.
  • Your schlong needs an enchantment to fire up the schlong-switching mechanism. Copy it from one of mine.
  • You also need a spell that can be applied to the schlong owner. Copy it over from one of my ESPs. It has to reference the SOS ESP, so it can't live in HoodiesCore.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, XPMSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

16 hours ago, fg094 said:

the "MMG Beast" schlong gives a big rainbow exclamation mark when erect on both khajiit and argonian. Also the SOS hotkeys and spell for erection don't work, but SL aroused and sex scenes work fine.

Basically all of them are giving me that same error model except for the werewolf schlong, which doesn't seem to like to point in the right direction... Any idea why this is?

Hi Bad dog :)

I need a little help please. I have looked at your mod and so installed it. I basically really want to put schlongs on all of my females making them all futa's/shemales.

Now i installed it, went into game, turned off the strap on option and then initiated sex with a female orc. As soon as she undressed i CTD every time. 

Now i dont use UUNP. i use CBBE. Is this an issue as i saw one of your esp's is for RaceMenuMorphsUUNP. Do i just leave that active or should i turn that off and if so will it still work?

I have SOS installed and all your files installed ok. Also when i went into SOS in the MCM it mentions numerous variations, sheated, slit, anthro etc. Would Anthro be humanoid females? i didnt see any for orc or human etc. most seemed for creatures. I dont use HDT so dont need any wobble.

I cant figure out whats CTD'ing my game. Its like it freaks out about applying a mesh female cock or something. 

I hope you or anyone can help please.

Update :

I even tried initiating sex with a male orc wondering if it was just simply Skyrim trying to struggle to add a schlong to a female orc. but even when the sex starts and the male orc strips i got an instant CTD.

I tried the same thing with this mod uninstalled and no CTD. So i am really unsure why its not working. i have run a generated FNIS as well just in case it couldnt animate something.

Am i missing a supporting mod or file? I do not have any other genitalia mods installed. Just Sexlab, Sexlab aroused, SOS and CF and MNC. 

Maybe this mod doesnt like Orcs? lmao. ( scratches head all confused).

yeah i have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition installed. I dont use any HDT physcis as i dont enjoy the wobbles and stuff but things animate like they should. SOS schlongs animates with the other schlong types just fine.

The game applies schlongs to males with no issue without this mod installed. I just really like Bad Dogs schlongs as i used them in Oldrim. i use LOOT so had no issue till now with any conflicts. :(

I really want this to work and it to schlong my females in-game.

Hi again.

I havent tried any other female add ons as i cant find any. I always used the UUNP one when i used Oldrim but now i am using CBBE in Skyrim SE i cant find any that will ad a schlong to females. 

Would you at all have any links or names of others you know of please?

My XPMSE is about half way down my left hand side Mod organizer 2 screen. But i have ran LOOT and i usually kind of trust how LOOT places things. 

@sophiextime, I think your problem has to be the skeleton. Post a load order. I think XPMSE isn't installed properly. Do you see it in the MCM menu?

@upthread, the MMG schlong is working fine for me (on males. It's a male-only schlong). I'm posting an update now, let me know if there's still a problem.

51 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

My XPMSE is about half way down my left hand side Mod organizer 2 screen. But i have ran LOOT and i usually kind of trust how LOOT places things. 

WRONG.

There may be other factors at play and fixing this may not get rid of the CTD, but XPMSE should always be at the very bottom of the left pane of MO. Always. No ifs. No buts. At the bottom.

And don't put so much trust into LOOT, it may be good enough for limited load orders with minimal mods, but for mod-heavy setups with several LL mods it sucks pretty bad.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

@upthread, the MMG schlong is working fine for me (on males. It's a male-only schlong). I'm posting an update now, let me know if there's still a problem.

only the oldrim file updated, sse version is still 8.0.2

i think it's working now. there's no more rainbow error, but is the mmg khajiit supposed to have a different model or is it just supposed to be pink vs orangish one from the sheath?

edit: never mind, I had to change it then change it back in SOS

5 hours ago, schlonger said:

Is there a way to change the size? The SOS menu fĂ¼r "bad dog sheated" doesen't do anything. No difference between 1 and 20 - Any way to change it?

I beg to differ. 

Spoiler

enb 2018_07_31 14_52_16_31.jpg

ok, you are right. I can make any schlong bigger, but not mine. This get my charackter some serios self esteem issues :D - I tried the menĂ¼ but it says for players size "sosracemenu" (Whatever that is) and also the portions do not work. Any other way? Maybe I'm just to stupid to find the right option :)

*edit* seems that I have no access to the "race menu" - where can i find that? Is ot another mod?

*edit2* I played around with the SL Matchmaker - and the PC only gets an errection with the smurf average - all other fail.