Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey LL Community,

 

So I've been converting stuff to UUNP for a while now and I thought I'd just put them all together here on one page. Having said that, please do not expect too much from me because these conversions are probably really crap in comparison to some other geniuses(?) around the net.

 

When using my conversions, please note that

1. I have made some minor modifications to each outfit to either (a) suit my tastes [90% of the time] (b) make my life easier [because I suck at converting].

2. All these conversions work for me (I use a UUNP-UNP base body and edit with racemenu morphs) so I haven't fully tested them for "extreme" shapes.

3. Some parts I have decided to not apply bone weighting because it doesn't seem reasonable to use it and using it would make the animations screw up a bit.

4. The ORIGINAL is REQUIRED. These are just the bodyslide files and I haven't really set them up for easy install (i.e. may need to manually install).

5. Some outfits are more skimpy than the original (i.e. shorter length etc, it's what I like.... ;) )

6. Some original outfits only had single weight so (obviously) you'll need to replace the right mesh.

7. These conversions are probably shit (not sure if I mentioned that already).

8. Use google to find originals

9. I don't have any "permissions" as such so if anything needs to get taken down then yeah it will happen.

10. I don't normally convert "shoe" pieces since I usually mix and match anyway.

 

Black Cat 22 - http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2432.html

 

 

Dadag 4-5 DLV Dress - http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1244.html

 

 

BLESS MS0101 - TEAM TAL

 

 

Honoka Halloween Dress - http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2124.html

 

 

Karter Tunic - http://kartermods.blogspot.com/2016/09/c-unp.html

 

 

Kiki Sleepwear - http://kikireco.kikirara.jp/kr/archives/4351

 

 

Nezzar Ultimate Lingerie Collection (Use in combination with what Kokoro has done and most will be converted). -  http://nezzar84.tumblr.com/post/168971176179/nezzars-ultimate-lingerie-collection-its-finally

 

 

Robton Summer Dress - http://robton.nu/rt-summerdresses/

 

 

SC Elven Lingerie - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93107

 

 

Vindictus Infinity Crown (you may need pants...) - TEAM TAL

 

 

 

I will have a look at requests that are made but note that:

1. The outfit MUST interest me (I like outfits that are semi-revealing but still look "decent"... haha)

2. I have a full-time engineering (team leader) job so I am pretty busy IRL as you can imagine.

 

If links are broken please let me know.

 

If you like what I have done and want to donate, I don't have a patreon or anything but I do have a paypal which I don't really know how to use so if you do, then PM me and I'll try to figure things out from there (I wouldn't expect more than like $1 haha). But as you can imagine, money isn't my main motivator (since I have a pretty good job) hence its here at the bottom of the post.

Share this post


Link to post

It's great to have UUNP modders, here is a request : Blackcat 22 unp, hope it's your liking

 

image.png.383526dbdc7dff1ec8a7f85bfd0c19e1.pngBlackCat22.7z

 

I ll go take a lot to find the original conversion for the moment i have only found the honoka halloween

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

It's great to have UUNP modders, here is a request : Blackcat 22 unp, hope it's your liking

 

I ll go take a lot to find the original conversion for the moment i have only found the honoka halloween

Literally saw this the other day and am still considering if I should convert it.

Share this post


Link to post

Having a hard time finding Kiki sleepwear

 

I have done google and three websites of skyrim clothing and cant find any trace of those

 

I have found the other three easy and found robton summer dress

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Having a hard time finding Kiki sleepwear

 

I have done google and three websites of skyrim clothing and cant find any trace of those

 

I have found the other three easy and found robton summer dress

I attached a link.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, tedii said:

I attached a link.

 

Ok great thank you

 

finally i had found it but it wasnt the same name so i wasnt sure :)  better to have link

 

Edit : Going to isntall these and check it out thanks

Share this post


Link to post

fug if I hadn't spent so long making MS0101 into a bunch of modular pieces I would have beaten you to it, lol.

nice to see another person doing conversions. I'll be sure to test some of these out and give feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

fug if I hadn't spent so long making MS0101 into a bunch of modular pieces I would have beaten you to it, lol.

nice to see another person doing conversions. I'll be sure to test some of these out and give feedback.

Nah man. I'm sure your conversions are better. I only tend to do conversions if no one has done it for something I want for a long time. Even then I only do a half-arsed job because I'm too busy (and also lazy haha).

Share this post


Link to post

Good job on the conversions, i like them

 

When i edit the mesh in outfit studio when i save it talks about vertices weight something like that

 

Can you explain what it is talking about ? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tedii said:

Nah man. I'm sure your conversions are better. I only tend to do conversions if no one has done it for something I want for a long time. Even then I only do a half-arsed job because I'm too busy (and also lazy haha).

Hey dude, I tried out some of your conversions (RT Summer Dress, Honoka Halloween, Vindictus Infinity Crown). Honoka Halloween was done really well, I think there was some clipping on the shoes but not much else. RT Summer has some issues with weighting on the skirt, but that's something that's difficult to fix without spending an egregious amount of time testing out various weightpaints (It's why I rarely convert dresses, robes, etc). And Vindictus Infinity Crown is also good but I'm curious why you removed several bits of the outfit. I was thinking about doing Infinity Crown myself so I guess I can do the full version, and you can have your more revealing one.  Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

I have two of the dresses done, and will release them as soon as I finish the last one

 

You guys are freakin fantastic ! :)

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Hey dude, I tried out some of your conversions (RT Summer Dress, Honoka Halloween, Vindictus Infinity Crown). Honoka Halloween was done really well, I think there was some clipping on the shoes but not much else. RT Summer has some issues with weighting on the skirt, but that's something that's difficult to fix without spending an egregious amount of time testing out various weightpaints (It's why I rarely convert dresses, robes, etc). And Vindictus Infinity Crown is also good but I'm curious why you removed several bits of the outfit. I was thinking about doing Infinity Crown myself so I guess I can do the full version, and you can have your more revealing one.  Keep up the good work!

Haha thanks for the feedback. For dresses, yeah I don't normally convert them because I suck at weighting (normally just use copy bone weights, lazy af I know). Vindictus one I removed parts cos they had hdt cloth physics which whacked up my conversion (don't know how to deal with it had some issues) and also I just used pants from crystal rose outfit which were slightly transparent (I like...). Yeah I always try to make outfits more skimpy by either deleting parts or making parts transparent-ish like with the honoka dress.

 

Like I said earlier, these conversions were really just done for my own taste but thought I'd share them in case there's someone like me out there. But honestly I should change the title to "Tedii's 15 minute UUNP Conversions" because I literally don't spend enough time on them. Really speaks volumes about my personality, I'm very much a 80% kind of guy (not a perfectionist).

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, tedii said:

Which one is dangerous jewelry?

it's in the list when you click on "download this file"

Spoiler

dangeorus.thumb.PNG.a2534e03ae2db2541879c02e77a4b639.PNG

dangerous.thumb.png.9aece0cf77fc5efeb5c80a683bd56258.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Its been a while...

 

UPDATE:

Added SC Elven Lingerie UUNP

 

Not gonna lie, I'm a big fan of ShinglesCat. Enjoy it peeps.

Share this post


Link to post

Its been a while...

 

UPDATE:

Added Dadag 4-5 DLV Dress.

 

It is the 6th image here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1244.html

 

Note that the original mod only has single weight so what you will need to do is build it in bodyslide then go to the folder where the built mesh is then delete the single weight option then select either the 0 or 100 weight and rename it to be single weight.

 

eg.

 

Original is: outfit.nif

Built ones are: outfit_0.nif and outfit_1.nif

 

A bit more complicated for those who don't do much modding but I can only use what other people do...

 

Also note that the reference body is generally my own modified UUNP special shape which has a "cameltoe".

 

 

 

HAVE FUN.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×