14 hours ago, Roggvir said:

btw. two textures in the "coco" folder have wrong dimensions.

Not sure how much of a problem it can be, but i'd say a proper conversion should fix that too.

And what about the NIF files? How about using the SSE Nif Optimizer? (not on the facegen heads)

Also, those invalid tints should be fixed, and all NPC heads and their textures should be regenerated from the new CK.

So I took your word and redid everything I unpacked the BSA and now it gave me everything without the platforms file this time I created a data folder that is above the Fomod folder and now it has everything that was unpacked from the BSA. after that I ran the entire folder through SE Nif optimizer the text files said it was a success for everything though one warning popped up that can be ignored about the dimensions not being 4x4 for the textures folder, and lastly I ran the ESP through CK and it came up with warnings but a lot of people say that supposedly CK updates the ESP that you set as active when you save it I copied my version of the ESP into each folder with my version of Simple Slavery ESP. I even ran the mod and everything seems to be in order as the mod hasn't caused SKSE64 to crash or anything to T pose I'm going to try the mod out one more time with devious frameworks to see if there aren't any errors or anything else wrong. 

1 hour ago, Jman3000 said:

So I took your word and redid everything I unpacked the BSA and now it gave me everything without the platforms file this time I created a data folder that is above the Fomod folder and now it has everything that was unpacked from the BSA. after that I ran the entire folder through SE Nif optimizer the text files said it was a success for everything though one warning popped up that can be ignored about the dimensions not being 4x4 for the textures folder, and lastly I ran the ESP through CK and it came up with warnings but a lot of people say that supposedly CK updates the ESP that you set as active when you save it I copied my version of the ESP into each folder with my version of Simple Slavery ESP. I even ran the mod and everything seems to be in order as the mod hasn't caused SKSE64 to crash or anything to T pose I'm going to try the mod out one more time with devious frameworks to see if there aren't any errors or anything else wrong. 

You run Nif Optimizer on the ENTIRE folder?

I do not know if that is a good idea - i wouldn't run it on the facegen heads, instead, i would regenerate all facegen heads from CK.

btw. can you link the source that claims you can ignore when texture dimensions aren't power of two?

I am not saying you cannot ignore it, but since there is a warning about it, i'd say there is some purpose to it, so i would like to see some expert opinion on this.

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

You run Nif Optimizer on the ENTIRE folder?

I do not know if that is a good idea - i wouldn't run it on the facegen heads, instead, i would regenerate all facegen heads from CK.

btw. can you link the source that claims you can ignore when texture dimensions aren't power of two?

I am not saying you cannot ignore it, but since there is a warning about it, i'd say there is some purpose to it, so i would like to see some expert opinion on this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/?tab=posts here is the post that says something about ignoring 4x4 dimensions and I'll try to run nif optimzer on the facegen heads instead  

27 minutes ago, Jman3000 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/?tab=posts here is the post that says something about ignoring 4x4 dimensions and I'll try to run nif optimzer on the facegen heads instead  

But that is not what i was suggesting.

I was suggesting the exact opposite - do NOT run Nif Optimizer on the facegen heads.

Instead of that, regenerate the facegen heads from 64bit CK (using the CTRL+F4 on selected npc records).

34 minutes ago, Jman3000 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/?tab=posts here is the post that says something about ignoring 4x4 dimensions

Yeah, but they talk only about the textures in "terrain/lodgen" folder, which as the guy claims are NOT directly used in the game.

Its a very specific case they are talking about, so i wouldn't dare to blindly apply the same logic to any other textures the game actually uses.

I do have my own conversion, with the errors fixed, but i dont want to create chaos by uploading yet another conversion of the same thing - already did that unintentionally with the SexLab Dialogues, because the other conversion was named a bit differently (without the 's' at the end) and my search didn't find i ?

That being said, its only the non-localized version of the plugin and without support for devious framework (but that wasn't converted yet, so no harm there, or was it?).

Do you maybe want some help with this?

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

I do have my own conversion, with the errors fixed, but i dont want to create chaos by uploading yet another conversion of the same thing - already did that unintentionally with the SexLab Dialogues, because the other conversion was named a bit differently (without the 's' at the end) and my search didn't find i ?

That being said, its only the non-localized version of the plugin and without support for devious framework (but that wasn't converted yet, so no harm there, or was it?).

PM me your conversion.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:50 AM, Waveslider1 said:

Seems like this would be a cool mod but every single one of the dependencies that are linked to are not Skyrim SE mods but standard Skyrim mods...does that mean that technically, this is not playable until someone converts some of those? 

Yes, the mod doesn't do much on its own (there is the auction scene, but that's that), it needs at least one of the other linked mods that then take over after the auction.

From the linked mods, i think only Submissive Lola is already converted to SE.

12 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Yes, the mod doesn't do much on its own (there is the auction scene, but that's that), it needs at least one of the other linked mods that then take over after the auction.

From the linked mods, i think only Submissive Lola is already converted to SE.

DCL gives Simple Slavery some options, but don't select the Leon or Leah options as they are not implemented yet in DCL.

I am able to get to the auction, but once I'm up on the gate nothing happens. The auctioneer doesn't move, no one says anything, nothing. 

I do have fuz Ro D-oh, I have loaded Simple Slavery low on my load order. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong =\ 

Halp? 

Edit: I found a port someone made in January that works. So all is good! 

On 8/2/2018 at 7:55 AM, fishgirl said:

I am able to get to the auction, but once I'm up on the gate nothing happens. The auctioneer doesn't move, no one says anything, nothing. 

I do have fuz Ro D-oh, I have loaded Simple Slavery low on my load order. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong =\ 

Halp? 

Edit: I found a port someone made in January that works. So all is good! 

where did you find it?

47 minutes ago, Rasthal said:

where did you find it?

look in the comments, there is a link with a working simple slavery. It also includes devious Framework. 

I already tested the simple slavery and the auction and everything works. You still need all the same requirements listed here though :) 

hope it works for you too!

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:57 AM, BazsiHUN said:

Sadly, after the files from "platforms" copy'd to the right folder, the games crashes when the event starts... Nif or texture problem.

does it crash on load screen?

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, Roggvir said:

is there anyway you can send this to me? I need this mod to work inorder to do work on another mod I was working on. been at a stand still because I cant get this thing to work at all

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, Nyken45 said:

im having some trouble everytime when the simple slavery event happens it goes to loading screen then ctds please help

anyone have a solution to this? I've been stuck at black screen ctd whenever this mod gets activated. I have no idea what the issue is.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm having this glitch where whenever I get sent to the Riften Auction the door to the cage is like 5 feet in front of where it should be allowing me to leave the auction. In addition the auction does not start even if I wait there the NPC also treat me as friendly. I have Slaverun, Deviously Cursed loot and Devices and Defeat. I'm still getting that glitch. also is it possible that the experience on training targets could be the reason why it isn't working because I think there were targets in that general area of Mistveil Keep. Help is greatly appreciated

On 8/23/2018 at 8:10 AM, Dragul17 said:

Hi I'm having this glitch where whenever I get sent to the Riften Auction the door to the cage is like 5 feet in front of where it should be allowing me to leave the auction. In addition the auction does not start even if I wait there the NPC also treat me as friendly. I have Slaverun, Deviously Cursed loot and Devices and Defeat. I'm still getting that glitch. also is it possible that the experience on training targets could be the reason why it isn't working because I think there were targets in that general area of Mistveil Keep. Help is greatly appreciated

I have the same problem... The door is apart from the cage and nothing happens

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, fishgirl said:

look in the comments, there is a link with a working simple slavery. It also includes devious Framework. 

I already tested the simple slavery and the auction and everything works. You still need all the same requirements listed here though :) 

hope it works for you too!

Do you have a working link for that one?
All I see is 
"Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New user here, did I install something wrong? I get soft locked whenever I'm supposed to trigger the simple slavery event, can't open menus and enemies don't react, only goes away with a reload of a previous save. Also this isn't quite related but the Slavery Reloaded quest line hasn't started but I'm not sure if that's because it just hasn't triggered because I'm not done with "prologue missions" despite already going to High Hrothgar but it might be related, any help would be appreciated