[mod] [SxB] Alluring Toys Co. [Deprecated]

Can you add something like "instan birth pill"?

And , what you think about this? 

*edited*

Is it possible to do that if you equip strapon or something like this in the armor slot , and in the decorative clothing slot you equip any other clothing , then you will see this decorative clothing, but during sex 
, the strap-on will be equipped from the armor slot. This way you can hide the strapon under your clothes.For example , i'm using mod NPCSpawner+ , so i want hide strapons and condoms under the clothing. (Sorry for the bad English)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, TrulyGrimAyane said:

Is it possible to make Used Condoms on Player use? Like cum enough times to use up a normal Condom?

It's a neat idea, maybe annoying to players considering they'd need to buy new ones frequently, but alas. At least used condoms still prevent pregnancy.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2020 at 7:04 AM, Angelofgeek said:

For the life of me, I can not figure out how to use the pregnancy test. No matter what I do it does not seem to work at all.

I might need to upgrade it to work with the new timing mechanism of pregnancy. Will check!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i added this to my mods folder, it disappeared after i started it, but didn't crash the game, but the features aren't there.

3 hours ago, LewdAdventurer said:

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i added this to my mods folder, it disappeared after i started it, but didn't crash the game, but the features aren't there.

what do you mean by... "disappeared"

i'd tell you to send in a log file, but if it's "disappearing" something tells me this is a user problem rather than a mechanical one

either way, make sure your sexbound environment is installed correctly (your \Starbound\mods folder should look something like this) and if that doesn't solve the problem, locate your starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or functional equivalent and someone will look at it to diagnose the problem (PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT)

2 hours ago, ixtheinterloper said:

what do you mean by... "disappeared"

i'd tell you to send in a log file, but if it's "disappearing" something tells me this is a user problem rather than a mechanical one

either way, make sure your sexbound environment is installed correctly (your \Starbound\mods folder should look something like this) and if that doesn't solve the problem, locate your starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or functional equivalent and someone will look at it to diagnose the problem (PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT)

Alright, i noticed the sexbound pak was missing, despite me downloading the pak version and placing it in the mods folder, it also vanished, but i've redownloaded both, this time the sexbound folder and extracted, following your image guide, my mod folder looks like this now

And here's my log the most recent time booting up.

I've noticed also all sexbound animations aren't working, npcs are just vanishing when they enter the bed, so is my character, sometimes the menu will come up for selecting animations but still no animation can be seen and no sound can be heard.

This is also my list of current mods outside the mods folder from workshop.

45 minutes ago, LewdAdventurer said:

-snip-

-choose either the .pak or the .zip version; having both installed will cause problems.

-any and all external futa addons are not only outdated, but also redundant; sexbound has this functionality built into it already, you just need to enable it in the configs (which can only be accessed in the unpack version so use that)

-i've heard conflicting reports on whether naturally horny is broken, but uninstall that just to be safe

-outdated race supports will cause sexbound to break; uninstall all of your custom race support mods and create a vanilla character and initiate sex. if characters are rendering properly, reinstall a piece of support and repeat this process until you find the culprit. the viera thread mentions it's massively out of date, so start with that one

if you go through all of these preliminary steps and still encounter a problem, you'll have to wait until someone who can actually parse starbound logs in detail to arrive for help

14 hours ago, ixtheinterloper said:

-choose either the .pak or the .zip version; having both installed will cause problems.

-any and all external futa addons are not only outdated, but also redundant; sexbound has this functionality built into it already, you just need to enable it in the configs (which can only be accessed in the unpack version so use that)

-i've heard conflicting reports on whether naturally horny is broken, but uninstall that just to be safe

-outdated race supports will cause sexbound to break; uninstall all of your custom race support mods and create a vanilla character and initiate sex. if characters are rendering properly, reinstall a piece of support and repeat this process until you find the culprit. the viera thread mentions it's massively out of date, so start with that one

if you go through all of these preliminary steps and still encounter a problem, you'll have to wait until someone who can actually parse starbound logs in detail to arrive for help

Alright i did what you said, i got sexbound working, also i forgot to mention earlier, the condom shop in the bathroom of the outpost is there, but i can't find the sex toy merchant. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Heiv said:

I don't quite understand how to use it, I know it says click and drag to an open surface, but it doesn't appear to be working. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

i... am having difficulties understanding your problem

if you don't know how to place down furniture i think you might need to go back a few steps in the whole "starbound" thing

1 hour ago, ixtheinterloper said:

i... am having difficulties understanding your problem

if you don't know how to place down furniture i think you might need to go back a few steps in the whole "starbound" thing

I'm doing exactly what I was told to do, open inventory, take dildo, drag to flat surface, click again. Just not working

27 minutes ago, ixtheinterloper said:

the dildos aren't furniture items

they go in your vanity slots

I assumed the instruction to "drag and place on a flat surface" applied to nearly everything. I knew they could be equipped, but I also assumed that they could have multiple functions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...