[mod] [SxB] Alluring Toys Co. [Deprecated]

[SxB] Alluring Toys Co. [Deprecated]

Deprecated. Alluring Toys Co. aims to supply Starbound with a wide variety of kinky and interesting sex toys.

WARNING: Sexbound v5.11+ includes Alluring Toys Co. If you have installed the latest version of Sexbound, then please do not install this mod as it is already included. Remove this mod at the earliest convenience from your mods folder.

Requirements

This mod requires the latest version of the Sexbound.

sexbound-small.png

Installation

*This mod was made for Starbound v1.3.2 & up.

1) Extract the contents from .zip file.

2) Move the extracted .pak file into your Starbound mods directory.

3) Finished.

About

This mod adds a craftable sex toy vending machine, changes the Output Bathroom to include a condom dispenser, and a spawnable sex toy merchant NPC to your game. The vending machine enables a player to use pixels to purchase a variety of different sex toys.

Bonus: NPCs have a chance to discard used condoms into trash cans.

Sex Toys and Items

The vending machine and sex toy merchant comes fully stocked with many different wearable sex toys to purchase. All sex toys come in at least 12 different colors + compatible with custom dyes.

01. Abortion Pill
02. Condom
03. Fox Tail (Anal Plug)
04. Gag Ball
05. Heart Jewel (Anal Plug)
06. Horse Cock Strap-on (S)
07. Horse Cock Strap-on
08. Horse Tail (Anal Plug)
09. Silicone Strap-on (S)
10. Silicone Strap-on
11. Pregnancy Test

Crafting

You can craft the furniture objects with the Furniture Crafting table. Change to the storage objects tab, then look for the recipe: [ATC] Vending Machine or [ATC] Condom Dispenser. After you craft it, you will find it in the Furniture Items tab of your inventory.

[ATC] Vending Machine

1) Open the Furniture Crafting Table.

2) Select '[ATC] Vending Machine' - Supply x10 iron bars and x5 glass.

3) Find it in the Furniture Items tab of your inventory.

[ATC] Condom Dispenser

1) Open the Furniture Crafting Table.

2) Select '[ATC] Condom Dispenser' - Supply x3 iron bars and x1 glass.

3) Find it in the Furniture Items tab of your inventory.

Use It

Drag the object from your inventory to an open surface. Open the merchant window pane with the 'e' key.

Credits

Lead Artist - ChesterPiece

Vending Machine Sprites.

Artist - Eixxxo

Fixed color palettes of sex items to be compatible with custom dyes.

----

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Wostrowski said:

is there a way to get more sex positions?

A update with a total of 7 positions is being worked on in the dev's side. I've been doing that myself though, its not easy. Takes a long time of testing, not to mention i like to make the animations look good... Anyway, yeah, its possible, but its related to "modding the mod" if you will. Adding things to the SexboundUnpak files.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

A update with a total of 7 positions is being worked on in the dev's side. I've been doing that myself though, its not easy. Takes a long time of testing, not to mention i like to make the animations look good... Anyway, yeah, its possible, but its related to "modding the mod" if you will. Adding things to the SexboundUnpak files.

awesome!

On 8/24/2018 at 10:47 PM, red3dred said:

*"A update with a total of 7 positions is being worked on in the dev's side."*

is there an estimated release date?

On 8/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, Wostrowski said:

*"A update with a total of 7 positions is being worked on in the dev's side."*

is there an estimated release date?

Given the little-to-no communication we currently have with the dev, who knows. I'd say give it another month, at least. That's a good enough time-span to make sure everything's alright. Otherwise... Well, i don't know.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Given the little-to-no communication we currently have with the dev, who knows. I'd say give it another month, at least. That's a good enough time-span to make sure everything's alright. Otherwise... Well, i don't know.

Great news though, Locuturus/Loxodon has finish with his college and was graduated as a valedictorian, he'll eventually go back to the development soon. And the communication is probably rare here since Discord is more looked upon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Xpexer said:

I do not see it in the crafting menu. I have re-downloaded it multiple times, but still cannot see it. Any tips?

It should be appearing towards the top of the crafting menu. I've just checked to make sure that you don't need admin privilege too. Check to see if the log is showing an error?

Please provide a log, it helps identify problems very precisely-- unless the problem is not a error or setup thing.

I'd say, look at your install folders. The pak should be in the mods folder and that's it. Not the ZIP, if that what you have there.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Please provide a log, it helps identify problems very precisely-- unless the problem is not a error or setup thing.

I'd say, look at your install folders. The pak should be in the mods folder and that's it. Not the ZIP, if that what you have there.

Okay, how do I provide a log?

59 minutes ago, Xpexer said:

Alright, which log then?

The one I've posted.

The extra info posted by @Kawaoneechan isn't helping. You ran the game multiple times and same thing happened so the logs should give us more or less same information regardless of date.

My guess is that you didn't install the mod properly since you are having the exact problem with two different SxB mods but the log should be able to do the telling.