Who is CPU

dharvinia

There are two spam accounts attached to your followers.

Sadly nobody can remove them.

The two accounts are different. In effect, wen we ban an account, the name is reusable.

So the spammer registered twice this name (but with 2 different emails.)

Just ignore him, I have a dozen of such "followers" on my profile.

Forum stalking has reached new levels ?.  Can't you just remove or block them? I would also block the guy with the futa pic while you're at it. It's offensive behaviour.

I have the same problem. It must be the third or forth time I'm informed a JinKazama2039 (or JinnKazama2063) is following me. Got three of them in my followers list.

And apparently the guy even posts status from his multi accounts into his others. ?

1870940218_SpamaccountsLL.thumb.jpg.fb2de346049631c224fb5d3e6fc2cf92.jpg

(Btw, that same guy did put a like on all the comments of this thread. :lol:)

On 7/10/2018 at 6:00 PM, dharvinia said:

Does anyone know how to remove just two of them?

You can't do it by yourself. But I recall a function to be able to remove/approve followers was being discussed at some moment ? million_dollar_baby.gif

42 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Hey my post was a joke ! I had two CPU in my list... Now both CPU entries are gone  :classic_blink:

You'll have to live with the guilt of the deletion of the real CPU's account for all the years to come. That's so tragic, he was a good lad. silvershaded.gif

4 minutes ago, fejeena said:
Yes, a minute's silence for CPU.  ?

And Jim Kazama is following me :classic_ph34r:    scary.

Bof, for me "following" is still the old "Friendship". And I never neglected somebody my friendship.

Thanks for the minute of silence, how did you discover that I died years ago and the AI I built a while ago is still doing some posts?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:
Risen from the dead! 
A saint !

But the entries are gone.
11CPU.jpg

Perhaps Jim Kazama stole them.... :classic_unsure:

Ashal removed them. At the end these users were banned.

P.S. now the "real" me is following you, if you don't mind do the same.

4 minutes ago, X-Fans said:

image.thumb.png.bbf25c64c077695fee38f84b4d5cdbdc.png

Jeez i though i was the only 1 who had this problem as well,but this guy have dozen of Spamming account and he spammer the DOA5L5 Forum with BS,evening when he try to not act aggressive he still try to play it off that it not him.

There should also be an feature to block people from following you and Visit your topics,This Guy have done an alot of damage over at the DOA5LR Forum.

This guy created half a hundred accounts. All using different emails and IPs. Not really easy to ban him.

But, the current account, is acting inside the rules, so it stays. (Until damage will be produced, following someone is not a crime.)

And since they're probably reading this right now. I'll add that it's honestly a huge waste of their time considering it takes us no more than a minute or two to undo everything and proves absolutely nothing other than how petty you can be and that we were right to just ban you to begin. The only thing you've accomplished here is helping me strengthen the banned email domain list.

23 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I have the same problem. It must be the third or forth time I'm informed a JinKazama2039 (or JinnKazama2063) is following me. Got three of them in my followers list.

And apparently the guy even posts status from his multi accounts into his others. ?

Spoiler

1870940218_SpamaccountsLL.thumb.jpg.fb2de346049631c224fb5d3e6fc2cf92.jpg

(Btw, that same guy did put a like on all the comments of this thread. :lol:)

You can't do it by yourself. But I recall a function to be able to remove/approve followers was being discussed at some moment ? million_dollar_baby.gif

I have likewise both in my list. :classic_angry:

22 minutes ago, dharvinia said:

So the question is what are we going to do about ( JinKаzama2039 is now following you )

I would like to send Uncle Guido to pay him a visit, but he is booked up through next year.

He is harassing/stalking women on this forum and because we do not know his intent he could be considered a threat.

Just saw your post. I don't think it is a threat to women. He is also following me as well as many others of various activity levels, sexual orientations and genders (as well as a few aliens :P)

Following someone is perhaps the most harmless thing a person could do on this site. As posted above, I believe he/she is doing this more to tick off Ashal (and moderation team?) than as an intent to harm the members.

Ashal and team is aware of his action and addressing his accounts as fast as they can.

Ignor!  JinKazama follows me the third time.

Yesterday he vanished from my follower list.  23 hours ago I got a "follow" message  and he was back in my list,  and 1 hour ago the next message.

Now I have him twice in my follower list.

Maybe he's gone tomorrow...or I have him 3 times in my list.

wait and see.  At least something happens ... so he is not boring.  :classic_biggrin:

Archived