WELCOME!

XSims is a collection of custom Sims (and in the future poses) for The Sims 4. My goal is to add more beauty to your Sims 4 experience. This is the best way to support me but you can also follow me on the following pages:
Loverslab
Pinterest

Tumblr
Stay Connected. We also have an official Discord as well! Join in to discuss and share everything about The Sims 4.
Discord

Want to see more? I can only upload so many images. So if you want to see the rest of them, check out my Patreon. Also take a look at my Pinterest page for all the mods used.

View File

have downloaded most of them before you even made this post... even populated one town with all of them...for some reason i don't get anything done on that story cause my male sim is too busy doing other things... or they are doing him we should say lol. great work

19 minutes ago, qwe4yt said:

sorry could you double check if the else wallace/ lana roe sim is correct? it seems that the sim does not resemble the preview. And the preview looks way better

Ill take a look. Im sure i had them mixed up.

Very nice models. Thank you.

The only problem i have so far, are the duplicate Mod files in your archives. Some are even 5 or more times there.

Might i suggest some tools like DupeGuru or DupFinder and such? Really helps to keep your Mod-Folders clean of needless redundancies.

It's even more important if you want to update some files with newer version and get bugs and error messages, because you have like a gazillion of each file hidden in some obscure folders.

I only downloaded the number 01 so far, so im not sure if you 'cleaned up' you newer Sims. If you did, just ignore this :D

13 hours ago, TsunTsun said:

Very nice models. Thank you.

The only problem i have so far, are the duplicate Mod files in your archives. Some are even 5 or more times there.

Might i suggest some tools like DupeGuru or DupFinder and such? Really helps to keep your Mod-Folders clean of needless redundancies.

It's even more important if you want to update some files with newer version and get bugs and error messages, because you have like a gazillion of each file hidden in some obscure folders.

I only downloaded the number 01 so far, so im not sure if you 'cleaned up' you newer Sims. If you did, just ignore this :D

I cleaned up all the files but plan to reupload the older ones. There are some duplicates i need to take care of so thats in the works.

11 hours ago, dariofissolo said:

hello, where can I download the sims, I would like to download anjulea reyes

just go to the file page and click the sim that says anjuela reyes

Hello there.

Thank you for the beautiful models.

However i had one issue. On the model Kelley Blake, the file "MYOBI-eveV3-defaultnudebottom.package" changes the way how every female lower body looks like. From nude to clothes. If i place my sim with thick legs and waist as nude, once i place any type of lower clothes, she slim down. Outside of that, didnt find any other issue.

Thank you for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Diodonea Thanks! ❤️

On 7/30/2018 at 11:43 AM, 991207Hang said:

I'm pretty sure one of your sim, Elsa Wallace, is mixed up with another one, the file name is Lana Roe and she looks different in game.

@991207Hang The names are mixed up but the files are right

On 7/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, dieuhobo said:

do i have to become a patreon to use these characters cuz thats all i am getting when i try to download them

No, not at all. Just click the public tab and those are the free sims.

• 2 weeks later...