[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

On 12/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, zxhb said:

My game is really lagging for some reason (since i installed sexbound and aphrodite's bow)
And also,during the aphrodite boss fight,sometimes the bombs can explode the arena

After destroying a crystal and interacting with aphrodite,the sex UI appears,aphrodite and my character disappear 

starbound.log.1 205.28 kB · 0 downloads

Have the same result for me, unfortunately, when I interact with Aphrodite. Well, they become invisible. I'll post my starbound.log after I try again.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:43 PM, zxhb said:

My game is really lagging for some reason (since i installed sexbound and aphrodite's bow)
And also,during the aphrodite boss fight,sometimes the bombs can explode the arena

After destroying a crystal and interacting with aphrodite,the sex UI appears,aphrodite and my character disappear 

starbound.log.1 205.28 kB · 1 download

Hmm, alluring Toys appears to be installed improperly.

Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Alluring toys'

Also, that is a bug with the Sexbound API v3.4. Any object-tied NPC (Aphrodites, Fuchsia, HoloFelin, etc) is broken in v3.4.

I'm having an issue with the "secret"

Spoiler

In the secret boss fight, I can't fight Aphrodite. I managed to destroy the first crystal but the table then lowered with her on it and it just stops there for me. I can't directly harm her or do anything to interact iwth her and there are no more crystals in the room. Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do if I'm doing something wrong of if this is a glitch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After uninstalling pretty every mods I tried to go into the "secret" boss room, still the same problem of others.

Spoiler

After destroying the crystal and the table is lowered and tried to interact with, Aphrodite just... disappear. Nothing can be done, nothing can be hit, nothing of nothing.

I'll attach t he log and the video of what happens.

starbound.log

On 1/21/2020 at 8:44 PM, mangoneo said:

in the boss fight the boss disappears.

wuh.PNG

huh.PNG

I'm having the exact same problem too! I've no idea why this happens, but since there's no way around this infuriating bug I had no choice but to no clip my way to the end. If the mod developer is seeing this, please fix it.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:20 AM, Tandryan33 said:

After uninstalling pretty every mods I tried to go into the "secret" boss room, still the same problem of others.

Reveal hidden contents

After destroying the crystal and the table is lowered and tried to interact with, Aphrodite just... disappear. Nothing can be done, nothing can be hit, nothing of nothing.

starbound.log 26.42 kB · 2 downloads

im having the same issue. seems a few other people are aswell. no mods except these, and still getting the issue. tell me if you find anything out on how to fix please.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:20 AM, Tandryan33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

starbound.log 26.42 kB · 2 downloads

im having the EXACT same issue with only the mods required installed. nothing else. tell me if you find out anything, thanks.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:50 PM, lolmaowee said:

im having the same issue. seems a few other people are aswell. no mods except these, and still getting the issue. tell me if you find anything out on how to fix please.

im having the EXACT same issue with only the mods required installed. nothing else. tell me if you find out anything, thanks.

I found out that's the problem of the latest Sexbound version of the API, we only have to wait until the owner release the correction in the updated version.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TheChamp said:

Hey, when I fight Aphrodite, when I interact with her, My character and Aphrodite disappears, and no pleasure is made, can somebody help?

Read up.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, Tandryan33 said:

I found out that's the problem of the latest Sexbound version of the API, we only have to wait until the owner release the correction in the updated version.

25 minutes ago, Laz44 said:

I have looked through a hefty amount of planets just to find the go go outfit and to my luck I have yet to find it. It would be nice if someone could leave the id for the two items since I'm having troubles with it.

I think you can ONLY find them in the secret area as a reward... but at any rate, they are;

"gogodancerchest" and "gogodancerlegs".

Quick question in spoilers so I dont prompt any issues

Spoiler

Is the handmaiden intentionally limited in her animations you can do, because her first hint seems to sound towards the Lifted pose but that doesn't appear. Or am I just really bad at riddles?