[mod] [SxB] Aphrodite's Bow

3 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

planet npcs mostly and other ships in space npcs

The latter would never work, unless you input the following "cheats" if you will;

/admin
/settileprotection 0 false
/admin

That makes it so any main-world dungeon that you're not supposed to be able to break/mine can now be mined or edited as you wish. This won't always work on dungeons in planets though.

As for the first one, everything looks like its supposed to work. Can NPC's use Sexbound-enabled beds just fine? Can you use the beds...?

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

The latter would never work, unless you input the following "cheats" if you will;

/admin
/admin

That makes it so any main-world dungeon that you're not supposed to be able to break/mine can now be mined or edited as you wish. This won't always work on dungeons in planets though.

As for the first one, everything looks like its supposed to work. Can NPC's use Sexbound-enabled beds just fine? Can you use the beds...?

I never used the beds mostly I just did it standing 

On 8/27/2018 at 11:56 PM, red3dred said:

/admin
/admin

how do i get girls pregnant 

1 hour ago, DarkWingDerpy said:

Assuming this mod still works like normal and that the creator is still alive, I've made my own patch for this that makes it craftable for 30 gold + a durasteel compound bow at a tier 2 farming table with the other bows, if anyone wants a lore-friendly version of this mod

AphroditesBowLore.pak

Wow, appreciated sir! I've been thinking about a way to get it that would preferably involve a quest, but actually having a recipe is already a good start.

20 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

how do i get girls pregnant 

Assuming you just have the same problems as users in the club used to have, just press the left bar, once its past half-full, and you should have a chance. Chance is configurable in the script files. Caution with what you type in there though.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Wow, appreciated sir! I've been thinking about a way to get it that would preferably involve a quest, but actually having a recipe is already a good start.

Assuming you just have the same problems as users in the club used to have, just press the left bar, once its past half-full, and you should have a chance. Chance is configurable in the script files. Caution with what you type in there though.

ok thx

8 hours ago, DarkWingDerpy said:

Well I'm technically using a modded version of this mod, so idk if it's a problem i caused, but whenever I hit someone with Aphrodite's Bow, it spawns the sexbound node like normal, but their character doesn't go invisible and still walks around. Idk why it's happening or how to fix it

Is the target a crew-member? Or is the target a NPC spawned in by a Colony Deed that you then removed, and kept the NPC? Both of those are known issues.

If neither, then you could share your log to see if something isn't working as intended. Mainly if there is a lagspike every time you hit a NPC with the bow.

37 minutes ago, andybadass12 said:

the arrow hits them, and nothing happens....not even saying obstructed or anything like that, and the npc just disappears when they gets on a bed or a node....it still works for players, just not on Npcs....what's going on?

okay,so I noticed that the bow actually works on merchant Npcs,so the mod is totally functional?probably just some mistakes in the configs I guess?hope the other Npc types will be added back in soon, i hope this discovery helped! though it's totally possible you already knows this and is just working really hard fixing it....although I don't really think this one would be TOO hard to fix....

19 hours ago, andybadass12 said:

okay,so I noticed that the bow actually works on merchant Npcs,so the mod is totally functional?probably just some mistakes in the configs I guess?hope the other Npc types will be added back in soon, i hope this discovery helped! though it's totally possible you already knows this and is just working really hard fixing it....although I don't really think this one would be TOO hard to fix....

yeah its broken mostly

On 9/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, andybadass12 said:

the arrow hits them, and nothing happens....not even saying obstructed or anything like that, and the npc just disappears when they gets on a bed or a node....it still works for players, just not on Npcs....what's going on?

/admin
/admin

Please read entire thread, thanks!

On 9/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, yhgghdg said:

when i shoot npcs it says obstructed but when i press e i cannot fuck them do i need to place down a bed first or something?

No. First you have to be able to build in the area, next they can't have anything in the background. Blocks are ok, but not furniture type things. That is why the "obstructed" part pops up.

On 9/20/2018 at 9:06 PM, Froggy said:

/admin
/admin

Please read entire thread, thanks!

I know about that trick, and I uses it a lot, that's not the issue here though, the issue is that the new sex bound update removed a lot of patches that would allow other npc types to be affected, only most of the merchant type's patch remained, look through the files yourself, the only npctypes supported are the ones who's got .patch files about them. the system is working, but it doesn't recognize villager/guards/.etc as a part of its function, and so nothing would happen if they were struck by lust. Technically this shouldn't be too hard to fix though, seeing that sex bound is working ok, just gotta add the npctype support,also,IF tile protection is true on targeted area, then it would just say obstructed, as opposed to nothing happening at all

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2018 at 1:25 PM, DarkWingDerpy said:

Assuming this mod still works like normal and that the creator is still alive, I've made my own patch for this that makes it craftable for 30 gold + a durasteel compound bow at a tier 2 farming table with the other bows, if anyone wants a lore-friendly version of this mod

AphroditesBowLore.pak

i like it craftable, but those required items are pretty midgame... so no sex in early game?

• 4 weeks later...