@b3lisario

I can't find its id on editor id tab,(i have already activated its plugin on data section and tried Temper*).Please can you tell me the exact id to search?

There is nothing to find.

You need to create the "constructible objects" that allow to temper armor pieces ingame.

Look at the objects that begin with "Temper" and use one of them as a base to create the missing recipes.

Ok, I chose imperial clothes, I duplicated it as shown in the video, but the only change I made is change the plugin from vanilla to "ArmorLeatherThief" for each outfit (gloves armor boots) in the section "Object Created", changed the id name, saved and I have activated a new one .esp file.

Unfortunately no results, the clothes are still not improved.Definitely something I'm wrong, but I wonder...if you know how to do this,

can you upload a improved version of this armor??

would be very useful for those who want to fight with this armor, and not just to do shopping  :) .

EDIT: I solved it, I had selected the plugin in the data section, but I had not activated it. :s

Anyway i suggest you to upload a improved version,better if craftable.

So thank you very much for your patience to explane me,i learned a new thing in skyrim editing!.

hey b3lisario,

you seem to have gotten some power .... I would say you have risen by changing your avatar from Hermes or Ares (not sure) to Zeus ^^

I like the ancient greek style. good choice :D and very nice conversions.

thx for sharing them.

Love these conversions and finally have a reason to evolve from Oblivion when it comes to making videos.  Here's the first one using the Leather Thief Armor.  Enjoy!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x104irv_smoken-rim_videogames#.UZ54mz4hV8E

Awesome :D

Update: Kasumi Armor - UNPB BBP v0.2: Fixed hand texture issue

Update: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.2: Fixed a texture file name. Created ground objects. Items are now craftable and temperable. Thanks to Camila for the esp edits

New / Host: Full Metal Bikini - UNPB

full-metal-bikini.jpg

New: Protective Latex Catsuit or PLCS - UNPB BBP

plcs-01.jpg

plcs-02.jpg

plcs-03.jpg

First post updated

Love these conversions and finally have a reason to evolve from Oblivion when it comes to making videos.  Here's the first one using the Leather Thief Armor.  Enjoy!

Update: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.2: Fixed a texture file name. Created ground objects. Items are now craftable and temperable. Thanks to Camila for the esp edits

full-metal-bikini.jpg

plcs-01.jpg

plcs-02.jpg

plcs-03.jpg

First post updated

Oh wow the protective latex catsuit looks so hot. Thanks alot!

full-metal-bikini.jpg

plcs-01.jpg

plcs-02.jpg

plcs-03.jpg

First post updated

The FullMetalBikini armor is craftable on elven section.

Thank you for added more specifics on your descriptions,very usefull.

ok, i be franck,  i m totaly a noob in loverlabs. this morning, when i found  "Conversions for UNPB with BBP"

i was like in heaven. but now...i m feel a litle depressed.  before i come here, i was only taking in nexus my mod, and that was easy to get the cloth.

but here i m completly lost @_@

some of your insane work seems to be get with crafting.  but some other like the heel boots, i dont understant how to get them (the DF_T19 for exemple). So i was searching somewhere in that forum where i can find a tips for that... but i m really lost since 5 hours.

i know its laughable. but if someone can explain me, like in pm.  that will be a greatly help

The esp for the protective Latex Catsuits in my opinion was in desperate need of some attention.  I felt it my duty to attend to this.  I have made the weights and armor ratings more in line with light catsuit armor rather then heavy Daedric.  I moved the crafting to the elven section of the tanning rack.  I never understood how you can hot forge a leather or latex item at a thousand degrees.  I removed the requirement for 25 leather to craft and another 25 to temper which had no precedent anywhere in Skyrim.  I changed each to a unique requirement.  The crafting and ratings I used are in line with TS Suits.  b3lisario if you would like to use this esp please do: I highly encourage it.  I take nor want credit for anything.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unp-mods-fix-it-collection/

The esp for the protective Latex Catsuits in my opinion was in desperate need of some attention.  I felt it my duty to attend to this.  I have made the weights and armor ratings more in line with light catsuit armor rather then heavy Daedric.  I moved the crafting to the elven section of the tanning rack.  I never understood how you can hot forge a leather or latex item at a thousand degrees.  I removed the requirement for 25 leather to craft and another 25 to temper which had no precedent anywhere in Skyrim.  I changed each to a unique requirement.  The crafting and ratings I used are in line with TS Suits.  b3lisario if you would like to use this esp please do: I highly encourage it.  I take nor want credit for anything.

https://mega.co.nz/#!J0ICxRRY!TCkuPTUrfU8ArL8x2Idg4kr5lhYwfYWcZlTFat2beF0

thanks for this, one problem though, you cant craft any of the ones that require frost atronach salts, it does not recognize that you have them in your inventory. It also seems the same issue applies to tempering, does not recognize I have the frost salts.

Found a Ancient Nord Armor set that looked amazing!  But its CBBE BBP.  Thought you might like to see it and maybe add it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26664/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26664&pUp=1

I join the request. I love ancient weapons and armor, but for the unpb bbp this is unique armor worthy of being converted.

I hope very much in a conversion of this armor......PLEASE!!!