So please,can you add on your descriptions in what section find the clothes when smithing?

I have much more clothes mods,and finding your conversions become very difficult,sometime impossible as in this case

for Aradia.

I'm sorry I don't pay attention to armor crafting because I always use the console to get the items. I'll add that info to the descriptions.

The Aradia Lace Dress can't be crafted. Use the console (help aradia).

Understand,i try to get it (and all the clothes that I could not find :)  ) from console,thank you for attention!.

sorry I have a stupid question but cannot figure it out. 

How do you actually get these items in game, I have them installed but do not know where to find them.

Only some of the item locations and commands are listed.

I assume they are player.additem ???? 

I think I can use help xxxx to find the item id but I have no idea what xxxx is for these outfits. 

I am not very active post wise out on the internet but I had to say thank you for making all these great conversions for us UNPB users.

Thanks to you, now I don't have to go anywhere else in search for some nice stuff cause you have built a store here with many things to browse through ;)

And I do have a request if it is allowed.

Just recently, I came back to Skyrim and found a lovely pair of boots here on LL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3845048-1-1.html

This link was posted on the "What mod is this" topic a day or two ago.... but is for the CBBE.

These boots jumped out at me because high stylish boots are awesome, and I never found the right pair... but these are stylish, detailed and overall very nice IMHO and for the HDT system as well :)

I'd love to have these built for the UNPB BBP if at all possible.

Anyway, again, thanks for all you have provided to date.

Awesome work mate !!

Downloaded these love them best conversions ever, one thing I did notice when running TESVedit id alot of the esp have have out of order sub records, which ca lead to CTD. being a complete CK illiterate I have no idea if i could clean them myself and was wondering if you woulodnt mind going back through some of them?

Just asking.

I am not very active post wise out on the internet but I had to say thank you for making all these great conversions for us UNPB users.

Thanks to you, now I don't have to go anywhere else in search for some nice stuff cause you have built a store here with many things to browse through ;)

And I do have a request if it is allowed.

Just recently, I came back to Skyrim and found a lovely pair of boots here on LL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3845048-1-1.html

This link was posted on the "What mod is this" topic a day or two ago.... but is for the CBBE.

These boots jumped out at me because high stylish boots are awesome, and I never found the right pair... but these are stylish, detailed and overall very nice IMHO and for the HDT system as well :)

I'd love to have these built for the UNPB BBP if at all possible.

Anyway, again, thanks for all you have provided to date.

Awesome work mate !!

Wow those boots look incredible a little more lore friendly than most of the pvc type boots that are currently support HDT.

Conversion request seconded!

:D

Downloaded these love them best conversions ever, one thing I did notice when running TESVedit id alot of the esp have have out of order sub records, which ca lead to CTD. being a complete CK illiterate I have no idea if i could clean them myself and was wondering if you woulodnt mind going back through some of them?

Just asking.

Yes I found 3 esp with that TESVedit error: Dynasty Armor, Sun Magic Armor and Sword Dancer. You can fix those errors just saving the esp files in CK (you'll need to make an edit, for example modify the name of the armor and then modify it back to the original name)

Thank you very much for the greatt work, please keep it up!

I am not very knowledgeable with modding, but can someone tell me, why there are meshes for 0 an 1, eventhough some armor dont support weightslider?

I think, the armors work fine without the mesh 0. Is there any benefit by keeping both meshes?

New: Leather Thief Armor - UNPB BBP

ss01.jpg

ss02.jpg

ss03.jpg

ss04.jpg

First post updated

Is not improved this dress? do you confirm this? there a method to make it improved?

It can't be improved. To allow that you'll need to use the CK (Object window: Items / Constructible Objects. Look for Temper*)

Thank you very much for the greatt work, please keep it up!

I am not very knowledgeable with modding, but can someone tell me, why there are meshes for 0 an 1, eventhough some armor dont support weightslider?

I think, the armors work fine without the mesh 0. Is there any benefit by keeping both meshes?

I don't know. The game sometimes uses the 0 mesh even when you are at 100% weight, it deppends how the esp file was made. Other than that I don't see any benefit.

Clothings/armors broken into parts is always better than the whole thing in just one piece, mixing/matching with different styles of stuffs is a lot of fun especially when you got lots of armor mods running and most of them support weight slider. One piece armor/clothing deprives the whole fun of it and you will quickly get bored of the mod no matter how amazing it looks simply because of the lack of variety.

@b3lisario

I can't find its id on editor id tab,(i have already activated its plugin on data section and tried Temper*).Please can you tell me the exact id to search?

There is nothing to find.

You need to create the "constructible objects" that allow to temper armor pieces ingame.

Look at the objects that begin with "Temper" and use one of them as a base to create the missing recipes.

@guyfreely are you trying to use the outfit as a replacer?  If you wanna use a custom mod to replace the meshes of a vanilla piece, having it broken in to parts kinda hoses that plan. But, if you learn to mess with something like the CK or TES5edit, you can build your own outfit esp and assign the outfit with multiple pieces from a mod such as Aradia.  It's just not the same as a simple mesh replacement, but still doable to a degree, with a little extra effort.  Cheers

@b3lisario

I can't find its id on editor id tab,(i have already activated its plugin on data section and tried Temper*).Please can you tell me the exact id to search?

There is nothing to find.

You need to create the "constructible objects" that allow to temper armor pieces ingame.

Look at the objects that begin with "Temper" and use one of them as a base to create the missing recipes.

Thanks for this. I managed to clear out all the out of order subrecords in my load order and add recipes and tempering to a lot of the armors.