Why then fingers darken

N6Sd3ftkpE_thumb.jpg

It looks like a hands texture issue. I've tried to reproduce the issue without success. I've used different light sources.

Does it happen only wearing Kasumi gloves? Hands without gloves are ok?

What body / hand textures are you using? Try to reinstall them.

Why then fingers darken

N6Sd3ftkpE_thumb.jpg

It looks like a hands texture issue. I've tried to reproduce the issue without success. I've used different light sources.

Does it happen only wearing Kasumi gloves? Hands without gloves are ok?

What body / hand textures are you using? Try to reinstall them.

had that happen on another armor mod called dungeon explorer armor but it did that to the whole body that was exposed  on my temptress. I do believe it could be the lighting mod causing that but could be wrong. it was in my case at least. 

Please test this esp and tell me how it goes.

JackshKasumiArmor3.esp

I've reproduced the issue. For me it happens randomly when I equip the gloves. 1 of each 10 times or so.

When fingers go dark, the texture applied to the hands is the body texture instead the hands texture (I see mini-tattoos over the fingers).

I've tried to redo the gloves without success. Then I changed the gloves in the esp file for not using the forearm slot. That fixed them for me.

New: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

aradia-lace-dress-01.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-02.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-03.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-04.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-05.jpg

First post updated

First thank you for all your conversions,i think best conversions for skyrim!.

So please,can you add on your descriptions in what section find the clothes when smithing?

I have much more clothes mods,and finding your conversions become very difficult,sometime impossible as in this case

for Aradia.

If you explain which section to find the clothes, we can know if the installation of the mod work or not,and we should not look for it in all sections.

Thank you again for your future work.

Please test this esp and tell me how it goes.

attachicon.gifJackshKasumiArmor3.esp

I've reproduced the issue. For me it happens randomly when I equip the gloves. 1 of each 10 times or so.

When fingers go dark, the texture applied to the hands is the body texture instead the hands texture (I see mini-tattoos over the fingers).

I've tried to redo the gloves without success. Then I changed the gloves in the esp file for not using the forearm slot. That fixed them for me.

Thank you all good now
thanks for the help

So please,can you add on your descriptions in what section find the clothes when smithing?

I have much more clothes mods,and finding your conversions become very difficult,sometime impossible as in this case

for Aradia.

I'm sorry I don't pay attention to armor crafting because I always use the console to get the items. I'll add that info to the descriptions.

The Aradia Lace Dress can't be crafted. Use the console (help aradia).