You work like a champ B3lisario. But I'd rather see more weight sliders and less armors than the other way around.

Thanks!

For the weight sliders, you should ask them to the original authors. I always do the weight slider thing if the original armor supports it (with the only exception for Kurese Gloria armor, which I plan to fix sometime).

Another option is to do them yourself.

^ HA!!! Flat bitches started protesting  :D

J/K, peace  :P

Congrats, you're an idiot. 

J/K. Peace.

Was that comment really necessary? See, I can be a jerk too. I just choose not to. Usually.

The difference is that I was ACTUALLY KIDDING... and you showed yourself as a groundlessly hypersensitive rude kid. Congratulations with that... and really sorry that I even noticed your post.

*note to self - never attempt to joke with a random internet dork*

P.S.: And, B3lisario, I apologise for that small debacle, I stop here.

You work like a champ B3lisario. But I'd rather see more weight sliders and less armors than the other way around.

Thanks!

For the weight sliders, you should ask them to the original authors. I always do the weight slider thing if the original armor supports it (with the only exception for Kurese Gloria armor, which I plan to fix sometime).

Another option is to do them yourself.

Fair point, I didn't know that was the reason for not making a slider option. I was looking forward to the Rogue armor conversion, but 75% is the highest I can go on the slider with UNPB :)

I do plan on learning conversions (I've already started and done a non-bbp conversion infact), but I don't have much free time currently or the next few months ahead, so I'm not sure when i'll get around to contribute.

@LCroft

You keep proving my point. I rest my case. :)

Umm... I did a simple conversion "Aradia Gold Lady" from cbbe to UNPB with BBP and weight slider support. But, It is my first conversion. maybe it has suspicius with meshes.

here the link of my file.... please test and fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a82j9bd6gch0ks8

Also had no problems with it, very nicely done, you should convert some of the requests here, or better still collaborate with b3lisario to work on ones he isn't and put out conversions quicker. would be an unstoppable force. :P

Umm... I did a simple conversion "Aradia Gold Lady" from cbbe to UNPB with BBP and weight slider support. But, It is my first conversion. maybe it has suspicius with meshes.

here the link of my file.... please test and fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a82j9bd6gch0ks8

Tried it in game and have no problems at all, good job! I agree with gokuzeny you should talk to  b3lisario and start converting some of the armors requested here, there are way too many requests for just one modder to handle.  

b3lisario, you are the man! Thank you again for your hard work on these.  Every time you add a new conversion it makes my day.  I think I check this page more than anything else on the internet ATM haha!

@Reoartorys  - I agree, you did a great job on this!  I have done  some conversion mashups that were ok, this one looks really good.  I need to learn a few more tricks to getting the armors super smooth with the body, and if I feel I'm good enough I may upload and join you guys.

Your continued support deserves mass applause again, as we all appreciate your talented contributions.  No need to go and reinvent the wheel and spend all your time kicking out one wheel, when you can probably put out 10 redefined wheels in the same amount of time.  I guess sooner or later you will want to build your own from scratch, I just enjoy the hell out of riding along while you are in the mood for conversions.  I do like what you have done so far, and come back at least daily to check on your progress as well.  Your link made it to my book mark bar quite a while ago, and it's just a simple one click to get here whenever I crank up the browser.  All UNPB users should know about this page by now. Thank you! Thank you!! and Thank You!!!