I have added the list with all the requests in the bottom of the first post. Please check your request is in the list, and the link is the correct one (maybe there is an UNP version of some armor and I don't know it)

@b3lisario

Please add working weight slider support for non supported one's

If the original has weight slider support' date=' I try to keep it in the conversions. Sometimes I add it even when the original does not support it if I see it will be easy. So the answer is no, I will not add it, sorry.

especially for the Gloria Armor.
The Gloria conversion is different. I tried but I could not add it.

I spent hours trying different things, but I had many clipping issues in middle weights and too many CTD while using the slider. Weird problems that I did not experience in previous conversions. So finally I gave up but...

This is the only one conversion I could not respect the original weight slider and this bothers me haha. I will redo Gloria from scratch in the future just to try to support the damn slider. Maybe without BBP, as this seemed the origin of the problems. I have learned a couple of tricks that will be useful when I try it again :)

I have added the list with all the requests in the bottom of the first post. Please check your request is in the list' date=' and the link is the correct one (maybe there is an UNP version of some armor and I don't know it)

[/quote']

you have work for the next 2 years ;)

but this body deserve it :D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10765

on this post is the daedric chainmail whit

black leather panties its the better 4 my taste

and the direct link i think is this i think it support unp but only in one slider so its like somethin incomplete it will be better for unpb and tanks 4 counting my requests in ure list : D

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzbo4u3ncd47ftr

and the deadr or alive was the kasumi u already did and

the guardia set is = vindictus Elculous

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-92.html

sorry for not post linke from the beginig : D

I have added the list with all the requests in the bottom of the first post. Please check your request is in the list' date=' and the link is the correct one (maybe there is an UNP version of some armor and I don't know it)

@b3lisario

Please add working weight slider support for non supported one's

If the original has weight slider support, I try to keep it in the conversions. Sometimes I add it even when the original does not support it if I see it will be easy. So the answer is no, I will not add it, sorry.

especially for the Gloria Armor.
The Gloria conversion is different. I tried but I could not add it.

I spent hours trying different things' date=' but I had many clipping issues in middle weights and too many CTD while using the slider. Weird problems that I did not experience in previous conversions. So finally I gave up but...

This is the only one conversion I could not respect the original weight slider and this bothers me haha. I will redo Gloria from scratch in the future just to try to support the damn slider. Maybe without BBP, as this seemed the origin of the problems. I have learned a couple of tricks that will be useful when I try it again :)

[/quote']

I can't thank you enough b3lisario. Yeah I saw your 'REQUESTED' list :D:D:D:D:D

But I didn't saw it or it was not posted when I was making the above comment . Anyways the link that was posted by Liberator says 'UNP Huntress' but it was in fact the CBBE version which is in the first link of your requested list (I tasted it). And it doesn't have any weight slider support :(:(:(

I am going to check the second link to see if it has weight slider support. I doubt any unp version of huntress has released yet (because I checked like hell) other than Honyvanity's unreleased UNPB version.

About that 'Gloria armor' I guessed that you had some problem because you added weight slider to all armors which had weight slider support. I read dimon's note on the original that he had trouble even without the BBP. So you had it coming :s:s:s Wish you good luck making the armor with weight slider support even if that is without BBP support.

Keep it up man...

After testing 'Huntress' 2nd link (Ryu's Stash of Conversions) it seems it has indeed support for weight slider. But this outfit doesn't have any boots or gloves and the author made every outfit into one pack, that means everything combined into one esp. So is it possible combine the two link's outfit into one? That means with working weight slider, boots, gloves etc. It's really your call b3lisario. Thanks for reading both of this (long) posts :D

After testing 'Huntress' 2nd link (Ryu's Stash of Conversions) it seems it has indeed support for weight slider. But this outfit doesn't have any boots or gloves and the author made every outfit into one pack' date=' that means everything combined into one esp. So is it possible combine the two link's outfit into one? That means with working weight slider, boots, gloves etc. It's really your call b3lisario. Thanks for reading both of this (long) posts :D

[/quote']

omg :D. Ok please post again the two links to merge (I got lost sorry) and I'll see what can I do. Should be easy.

I wonder how much UNPB users do not use the weight to 100%. I thought it would be few, but I am not sure ... :)

I wonder how much UNPB users do not use the weight to 100%.

The whole 0 to 100 slider is so great looking, but in my personal opinion, 100% is the only way to go when using UNPB.

Any lower and you may as well stick to regular UNP. :D

Also, that's quite the conversion list. I'm loving everything so far, but try not to overload yourself!

After testing 'Huntress' 2nd link (Ryu's Stash of Conversions) it seems it has indeed support for weight slider. But this outfit doesn't have any boots or gloves and the author made every outfit into one pack' date=' that means everything combined into one esp. So is it possible combine the two link's outfit into one? That means with working weight slider, boots, gloves etc. It's really your call b3lisario. Thanks for reading both of this (long) posts :D

[/quote']

omg :D. Ok please post again the two links to merge (I got lost sorry) and I'll see what can I do. Should be easy.

I wonder how much UNPB users do not use the weight to 100%. I thought it would be few, but I am not sure ... :)

The whole 0 to 100 slider is so great looking' date=' but in my personal opinion, 100% is the only way to go when using UNPB.

Also, that's quite the conversion list. I'm loving everything so far, but try not to overload yourself!

[/quote']

HA HA HA... I am not sure your kidding or not (can't see your face). So I am reposting both of my previous posts into one:

I can't thank you enough b3lisario. Yeah I saw your 'REQUESTED' list

But I didn't saw it or it was not posted when I was making the above comment . Anyways the link that was posted by Liberator says 'UNP Huntress' but it was in fact the CBBE version which is in the first link of your requested list (I tasted it). And it doesn't have any weight slider support

I am going to check the second link to see if it has weight slider support. I doubt any unp version of huntress has released yet (because I checked like hell) other than Honyvanity's unreleased UNPB version.

About that 'Gloria armor' I guessed that you had some problem because you added weight slider to all armors which had weight slider support. I read dimon's note on the original that he had trouble even without the BBP. So you had it coming Wish you good luck making the armor with weight slider support even if that is without BBP support.

Keep it up man...

After testing 'Huntress' 2nd link (Ryu's Stash of Conversions) it seems it has indeed support for weight slider. But this outfit doesn't have any boots or gloves and the author made every outfit into one pack, that means everything combined into one esp. So is it possible combine the two link's outfit into one? That means with working weight slider, boots, gloves etc. It's really your call b3lisario. Thanks for reading both of this (long) posts.

Hmm I mostly use 100% weight also, other than my wood-elf character which uses 80% weight. But the main problem is my bunch of followers who doesn't use 100% weight. I don't think every follower would look great with 100% weight. Of course it's only my opinion. Sorry for making this post so huge ;););)

The whole 0 to 100 slider is so great looking' date=' but in my personal opinion, 100% is the only way to go when using UNPB.

[/quote']

UNPB was made to be used at 100% :D

[/quote']

UNPB was made to be used at 100% :D

I agree go big or go home thx for all the conversions b3lisario your doing phenomenal work. Wish nif scripts would be released for blender 2.6 so i could lend you a hand :(

I have a few to bring up for consideration.

Hotaru http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18601

Ninja GaGa http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19309

Unfortunately. JackGa seems to have managed to bring down the wrath of the Gods of Nexus upon himself, as all his mods are under moderation and we all know what that means. But at I least I got his meshes/textures before that happened, so if he's around and needs a set...

Generally what I'm getting at is we need a really good Kunoichi armor set, and so far as I know, there isn't one. Ninja GaGa would have been my first choice, actually, but since Jack may be difficult to locate in order to get permission from, Hotaru would be my second choice.