10 hours ago, Djskayoser said:

Yes, Pantyhose - UNP
can be get?

How? :D

EDIT: I think I found it somewhere else, but how do I get it to fit on the specific body? Pantyhose does not show up in Bodyslide ?

Is it just made for the UUNP - UNP (or even the skinny) option? Because even with this one there show up "holes" in the hose :/

9 hours ago, Raresh said:

how do I get it to fit on the specific body? Pantyhose does not show up in Bodyslide

First, install it into your game. Then follow this guide to convert/conform the pantyhose to your UUNP body:

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1. Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2. Click New Project (top-left button)
3. Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4. Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5. Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6. Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7. Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8. Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9. Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18 Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, right-click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new sliderset will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

:classic_wub:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

First, install it into your game. Then follow this guide to convert/conform the pantyhose to your UUNP body:

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1. Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2. Click New Project (top-left button)
3. Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4. Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5. Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6. Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7. Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8. Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9. Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18 Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, right-click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new sliderset will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

Wow, thank you for the detailed explanation. Will try that asap :)

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

(...)

Hey @Vyxenne, so I tried it now with the mesh of the items calles "Pantyhose Bodysock I/II" in game.

Did everything you said and saved it under the name "Bodyhose". But how do i get the item now in game, because the "Pantyhose Bodysock(s)" from the original mod stay the same :/

4 minutes ago, Raresh said:

Hey @Vyxenne, so I tried it now with the mesh of the items calles "Pantyhose Bodysock I/II" in game.

Did everything you said and saved it under the name "Bodyhose". But how do i get the item now in game, because the "Pantyhose Bodysock(s)" from the original mod stay the same :/

Apparently you skipped steps 21-25.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Apparently you skipped steps 21-25.

I didn't. Even rebuild everything using UNPB for which I did your instructions and added new hose via console, but now they all use just one textture (the sheer black one).

How do the files I created using your instructions know which texture to use? ?

Ah, now I think I'm getting somewhere.

The Mod has 2 different meshes (bodyhose/normal pantyhose) and many different textures. When I edited, it loaded the chainmail version, so I guess I will have to do them manually for every texture?

Also, the feet of the pantyhose kinda float in neutral position, when putting high heels on the character, how can I fix that one? :D

Again, thanks for your help, @Vyxenne :)

edit2: Everything working fine so far with the manual texture method, but when it comes to step 16. my chosen body during edit appears like an inch in front of the clothing ?

19 hours ago, Raresh said:

How do the files I created using your instructions know which texture to use? ?

The same way they knew before you converted them to your shape- it's specified in the BSShaderTextureSet of the mesh or it can be specified as an Alt Texture ("texture swap") in the plugin if more than one color or texture of the same item exists in the mod and uses the same meshes. However, if an item uses a texture swap and you conformed the item by replacing the reference body (as specified in my mini-guide,) you must be sure to put the new body in the same order where the old body was if it's a torso piece and thus will have a reference body included in the output mesh. In the case of stockings, however, this is not a concern because there is no reference body included in stockings.

17 hours ago, Raresh said:

The Mod has 2 different meshes (bodyhose/normal pantyhose) and many different textures. When I edited, it loaded the chainmail version, so I guess I will have to do them manually for every texture?

Firstly, most items in Skyrim have at least two texture files (*.dds) associated with a single shape or partition- a Diffuse map (no suffix (xxxx.dds) or _d suffix (xxxx_d.dds)) and a Normal map (xxxx_n.dds). Items can have more than two textures, generally up to 4 dds files (I have seen a couple with 6!) for a single mesh file. So just counting dds files doesn't necessarily tell you that the mesh must be using texture swaps because without looking into the plugin, you don't know how many dds files (textures) each shape in the mesh actually uses.

However, if your mod has only one set of mesh files (xxxx_0.nif and xxxx_1.nif) and in-game there are multiple items of that type (multiple stockings, multiple bras, multiple whatevers of the same type) available, chances are your mod uses texture swaps in the plugin- you wouldn't know for sure without examining the plugin with CK or SSEEdit. The only thing you must be careful of in this case is that you do not somehow move the shapes out of their original order within the nif, or rename them- doing either of those things will break the texture swaps and result in all of your stockings using the same textures even though you are selecting different versions of the stockings.

Also, the feet of the pantyhose kinda float in neutral position, when putting high heels on the character, how can I fix that one?

This is the horror story of full-coverage (thigh to toe) stockings, and is the reason why many stocking mods just provide leggings that look like stockings but end at the ankle joint... instead of actual stockings, not a single one of which has ever ended at the ankle in real life. The Bodyslide team thoughtfully provided some high-heel resources to help with stocking toe-droops, but of course they're CBBE and as far as I know don't help us at all with UUNP... and we're not allowed to ask (see below).

You may be able to salvage the mesh by using File >> Load Reference >> UUNP-Feet and if the feet and stockings actually match up in Outfit Studio, using Copy Bone Weights, then reloading the reference body and conforming the rest of the shape(s) without copying bone weights again, but I have never been able to do so once I have broken the stockings mesh by copying bone weights without a foot reference. Once I have reached the point where the stocking toe separates from my foot in-game, I know that I have ruined the mesh and need to start over. "Starting Over" in this context means reinstalling the mod in order to get untouched meshes back in place, then being more careful about how you conform the stockings- this time DO NOT USE "COPY BONE WEIGHTS" but instead highlight only those bones you absolutely must copy (after first testing in-game and seeing that something actually clips) and use "Copy SELECTED Weights" to copy only the Thigh weights, never any bone closer to the foot than that. As a general rule, using "Copy Bone Weights" on a full-coverage stocking is the equivalent of holding a gun to the stockings mesh and pulling the trigger- it will kill the mesh exactly as you are describing.

my chosen body during edit appears like an inch in front of the clothing

This suggests to me that your original stockings mod is made for a non-UUNP body type- since the name of this thread is "UNPB Conversions" I assumed you were dealing with an old-school UUNP body instead of a newer UUNP body. My mini-guide does not cover conversions from different body types, but when you are converting from CBBE, UNPB or any other non-UUNP body type to UUNP (because UUNP gives you the option to make any shape you like), the first thing you have to do in Bodyslide after you have both your Reference UUNP Body and your outfit mesh in the project and have moved the body-shape slider to make the reference body take on the rough shape of the original body shape (UNPB, 7B-Cleavage, UNP-Pushup... whatever shape the mod says it was made for) is align the entire outfit to the body, if it's not already aligned, by using the Shape >> Move commands. Be sure to highlight ALL of the stockings' shapes before you use the Move commands- basically you want to multi-select everything EXCEPT the UUNP shape then move it all around until it is in the correct relationship to the body. You can move the shapes left/right, up/down, in/out and rotate, and you can use Ctrl+Z to undo any bad moves. Your objective is to get it where everything lines up, or if it can't actually line up because the item is a different shape than the reference body, set it up where it is off by the same amount front and rear, left and right and up and down with the intention of fixing the remaining mismatches one at a time in the subsequent steps. I should also mention that some conversions require more than this rudimentary moving around, including moving vertices around in NifSkope and even 3DSMax. For all practical purposes, when I run into one of those I simply toss the mod- further work exceeds my skillset.

You should not learn Bodyslide using stockings as a test mod- other than SMP cloth physics items, which simply explode if you use OS/BS on them, stockings are the most difficult meshes to deal with by far. There is a very knowledgeable - genius-level knowledgeable, even - guy involved with the Bodyslide team who used to help us with gnarly mesh conversions (like stockings) but that team has decided to deliberately poison Bodyslide in an effort to kill off UUNP, and part of that plan is to refuse to help anyone who uses UUNP, which they wrote but now hate. :classic_wacko:

So, just a heads up- if you want really knowledgeable help with stockings meshes in OS/BS (as opposed to my half-knowledgeable advice, much of which may be dead wrong), switch to CBBE first, then ask  @ousnius for help- he's a very helpful person when he's not trying to kill off an entire segment of his fans.

• 3 months later...

Salutations out there! Sorry to knock the dust off the thread, but I'm hoping someone can help me. Recently lost my backups when my platter drives all decided to nose dive at the same time. Alas. Rebuilding, and can't find the nail mod I use anywhere. 38. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC was very keen, because it went in the ring slot, rather then hands, or anything else odd. Plus I really liked the nails. Does anyone who still pops in happen to have that mod pack still loitering somewhere in a dusty corner of a storage device? I'd be ever so grateful!

Cheers,

~Lana

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 11:55 PM, IthildaeNaurel said:

Salutations out there! Sorry to knock the dust off the thread, but I'm hoping someone can help me. Recently lost my backups when my platter drives all decided to nose dive at the same time. Alas. Rebuilding, and can't find the nail mod I use anywhere. 38. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC was very keen, because it went in the ring slot, rather then hands, or anything else odd. Plus I really liked the nails. Does anyone who still pops in happen to have that mod pack still loitering somewhere in a dusty corner of a storage device? I'd be ever so grateful!

Cheers,

~Lana

I'd like to second this request :/

On 4/26/2019 at 11:55 PM, IthildaeNaurel said:

. Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC was very keen, because it went in the ring slot, rather then hands, or anything else odd. Plus I really liked the nails. Does anyone who still pops in happen to have that mod pack still loitering somewhere in a dusty corner of a storage device?

~Lana

1 hour ago, RaulCuevas said:

I'd like to second this request :/

Why, yes, somebody does happen to have it!

Just keep in mind that it's for Oldrim- I chose to convert Kaw's Claws and change the slot on Apachii Divine Elegance Nails (includes equippable toenails!)  to SSE instead of this one.

PS to Lana- you can easily change Biped Slot for any item including vanilla, so if there's a Nails mod you like better except for the slot assignment, let me know and I'll post a step-by-step guide or reslot it for you as long as it's not huge (each mesh must be double-edited in addition to fixing the plugin).

~Angie

I've tried shifting slots about... but they always seem to have trouble showing up. And I know it's for oldrim. That's what I'm still messing around with, as the bulk of what I do is still there. A large portion of the mods I enjoy haven't been moved over to SE thus far. Thanks for finding this, however you did it. ^^;

~Lana

On 5/20/2019 at 3:59 AM, IthildaeNaurel said:

I've tried shifting slots about... but they always seem to have trouble showing up.

Shifting slots is not difficult, but you must be thorough and change it in at least 4 places* or the item will be invisible in-game

• In however many BSDismemberSkinInstances >> Partition >> Partition (1 per outfit shape/partition*) in the High-Weight mesh (xxxx_1.nif)- NifSkope
  • In however many BSDismemberSkinInstances >> Partition >> Partition (1 per outfit shape/partition*) in the Low-Weight mesh (xxxx_0.nif)- NifSkope
  • In the Armor Addon (ARMA) Block >> BOD2 - Biped Body Template of the item in the Plugin (xxxx.esm or xxxx.esp or xxxx.esl)- CK or SSEEdit
  • In the Armor (ARMO) Block >> BOD2 - Biped Body Template of the item in the Plugin (xxxx.esm or xxxx.esp or xxxx.esl)- CK or SSEEdit

* Many armor meshes have multiple shapes/partitions so they require more than 1 edit in each nif. Also, if the nif file includes a Body shape do not edit it in any way! You only want to edit the armor shapes/partitions.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:59 AM, IthildaeNaurel said:

A large portion of the mods I enjoy haven't been moved over to SE thus far

Converting Oldrim mods to SSE is so simple even I can do it! :classic_biggrin:

• Extract the Oldrim mod archive (xxxx.7z or xxxx.zip or xxxx.rar) to someplace you can easily navigate to- your Desktop, for example
  • Launch @ousnius 's SSE Nif Optimizer
  • Click the Browse button and navigate to the Data*\Meshes folder of the extracted Oldrim mod archive on your desktop, not your game's Data\meshes folder
  • With the Meshes folder of the extracted Oldrim mod archive on your desktop, not your game's Data\meshes folder highlighted, click the Optimize button**
  • Click the Scan Textures button and navigate to the Data*\Textures folder of the extracted Oldrim mod archive on your desktop, not your game's Data\Textures folder
  • Click the Textures folder of the extracted Oldrim mod archive and Nif Optimizer will immediately scan the textures and let you know if there are any issues
  • Close Nif Optimizer
  • Right-click the top folder of the optimized extracted mod archive on your desktop, not any of your game folders, click  7-Zip and then Add To Archive. 7-Zip should automatically suggest the name of the optimized mod's top folder, which is fine, although I always append "SE" to the name to let me know it has been converted
  • Import the optimized mod's new xxxx-SE.7z archive from your desktop into whichever mod manager you use and install it into your game.
  • Launch the Creation Kit (CK64). After a minute or so of sorting itself out, it will be ready to actually open a file
  • Click the Open icon (or use File >> Open) and navigate to the installed and activated optimized mod's Plugin in your game folders (Data\xxxx.esm or Data\xxxx.esp or Data\xxxx.esl) and click OK
  • Enjoy a Jamaican holiday, read War and Peace or binge-watch every Game of Thrones episode on Netflix while the CK laboriously churns through the plugin-loading process. When it pops an error, don't even bother reading it- just click "Yes to All" and let it move on.
  • When the CK has finally loaded your plugin, hold Ctrl and hit S to save the plugin or click the diskette "Save" icon at the upper left. The CK64 resaves the plugin, automatically updating it to SSE's Form Version 44 from Oldrim's 43
  • Close the CK
  • Navigate to your Data folder and copy your converted mod's Plugin (Data\xxxx.esm or Data\xxxx.esp or Data\xxxx.esl)
  • Navigate to the extracted Optimized Oldrim mod's Data folder on your desktop and paste the copied Plugin file into the extracted mod's Data* folder, overwriting the existing Plugin
  • On your Desktop, copy the file name from the 7z archive you created earlier after optimizing the meshes and scanning the textures
  • Now delete the the 7z archive from your desktop
  • Right-click the top folder of the optimized extracted mod archive on your desktop, click 7-Zip and then Add To Archive. Yes, again. :classic_tongue:
  • Paste the copied file name (that has "SE" appended to it) into 7-Zip's file name window and click OK to create the new archive containing not only the Optimized meshes but also the updated-for-SSE plugin file. You now have a 100% SSE-converted 7z mod archive.
  • Completely uninstall the mod from the game using your mod manager. Remove the archive if your mod manager has that ability (Vortex and NMM can do this, not sure about MO2)
  • Import the just-created 100% SSE-converted 7z mod archive from your desktop into your mod manager, overwriting the existing archive if your mod manager did not already remove it
  • Install the 100% converted mod into your game, essentially replacing the Oldrim Form Version 43 plugin with a properly-updated SSE Form Version 44 plugin.
  • Play the game and enjoy your new dildo modest floor-length gown.

*  The Data folder is implied for every mod that needs to go there and so there may not be an actual Data folder in the mod archive. This is fine.

** If your Oldrim mod contains an NPC, it may have "headparts" meshes. In that case, you will need to Optimize the mod's meshes separately- the equippable items (armor, weapons, wigs, etc.) folders with the Nif Optimizer "Headparts" box NOT TICKED, and the NPC's headparts ("Facegen" etc.) folders with the Nif Optimizer "Headparts" box TICKED

That is literally all there is to converting an Oldrim mod to SSE. My first conversion took me over an hour. Now I can do one in ~10 minutes depending on how long it takes CK64 to finally load the plugin. :classic_laugh:

Wow, you've succinctly answered in a few short posts what I have been trying to figure out for some time now (slot change and bodyslide conversion steps), thank you!!!

On 1/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, Vyxenne said:

...that team has decided to deliberately poison Bodyslide in an effort to kill off UUNP...

Any idea why they now hate and are trying to get rid of UUNP? Seems a strange stance considering how popular and flexible it is.

4 hours ago, modal said:

Wow, you've succinctly answered in a few short posts what I have been trying to figure out for some time now (slot change and bodyslide conversion steps), thank you!!!

You're welcome. Be sure to vote for me for Prom Queen. :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, modal said:

Any idea why they now hate and are trying to get rid of UUNP? Seems a strange stance considering how popular and flexible it is.

Only one of them has been actively hostile to UUNP, and it's not @ousnius, who openly posted the truth on the LL BodySlide page.

I believe the original objective behind removing UUNP from BodySlide was to simplify BodySlide/Outfit Studio support requirements by consolidating all the various body types (of which UUNP was/is by far the most popular) into one type (new CBBE) that has presets to emulate (but not quite duplicate!) many of the more popular UUNP shapes. My only issue with it is the deception used (on Nexus, not here) and the "unwarned" removal of people's UUNP Templates/Presets from their local copies of Bodyslide, including any Custom presets, by using an "update" to overwrite user's existing RefTemplates.xml with a new one containing ONLY CBBE templates. If I hadn't had backups, it would have killed my game. :classic_angry:

In my admittedly naive worldview, the way you promote your product is to (a) make it better than the competing products in ways that users can detect and appreciate; and (b) promote the product on its merits by telling how it is better instead of blowing up the competitor's factory and stores to make your product the "last one standing." And yes, I know that members of the current CBBE team made the UUNP body to begin with, but that doesn't give them the right to remove it from my game without so much as a "hey there and fuck you very much" when they decide they don't like it any more.

26 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

ha ha, you have my vote!

My only issue with it is the deception used (on Nexus, not here) and the "unwarned" removal of people's UUNP Templates/Presets from their local copies of Bodyslide, including any Custom presets, by using an "update" to overwrite user's existing RefTemplates.xml with a new one containing ONLY CBBE templates

I thought I had done something wrong (was still semi-new to modding skyrim at the time) and never heard about this being the reason Bodyslide got messed up. I was lucky I had moved my skyrim folder shortly before and still had the old folder to recover (U)UNP files.

You're bang on about how to (and not to) promote a product (free or not). Sounds like bad drama.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Only one of them has been actively hostile to UUNP, and it's not @ousnius, who openly posted the truth on the LL BodySlide page.

I believe the original objective behind removing UUNP from BodySlide was to simplify BodySlide/Outfit Studio support requirements by consolidating all the various body types (of which UUNP was/is by far the most popular) into one type (new CBBE) that has presets to emulate (but not quite duplicate!) many of the more popular UUNP shapes. My only issue with it is the deception used (on Nexus, not here) and the "unwarned" removal of people's UUNP Templates/Presets from their local copies of Bodyslide, including any Custom presets, by using an "update" to overwrite user's existing RefTemplates.xml with a new one containing ONLY CBBE templates. If I hadn't had backups, it would have killed my game. :classic_angry:

In my admittedly naive worldview, the way you promote your product is to (a) make it better than the competing products in ways that users can detect and appreciate; and (b) promote the product on its merits by telling how it is better instead of blowing up the competitor's factory and stores to make your product the "last one standing." And yes, I know that members of the current CBBE team made the UUNP body to begin with, but that doesn't give them the right to remove it from my game without so much as a "hey there and fuck you very much" when they decide they don't like it any more.

UUNP was never removed anywhere, including the reference templates. It's still and has always been in the BodySlide download for LE. It has never been in the BodySlide download for SSE. No idea what you're talking about with backups, you might confuse the SSE and LE downloads of BodySlide.

Nobody is trying to deceive anyone, Jeir doesn't like UUNP and that's what she expresses on the mod pages on the Nexus. I didn't port UUNP to SSE officially because I worked on the new CBBE and like it more, I don't want others to port it "officially" (do whatever for yourself or your own game) because that would mean one of my mods competes with my very own and it's extra work to support and convert for two bodies.

It's fine if you like UUNP more and want to use it in SSE, but nobody is trying to force you into using CBBE with some sort of agenda against UUNP. Every few of your posts contains something about UUNP vs. CBBE drama, while there is none.

What you keep forgetting is that both UUNP and CBBE were and are managed by me, so I'm not blowing up some "competitors" factory, I just decided on one that's newer. Nothing happened to the old one, it's not gone, just not ported. SSE is considered a new game release by me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, ousnius said:

What you keep forgetting is that both UUNP and CBBE were and are managed by me, so I'm not blowing up some "competitors" factory, I just decided on one that's newer.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Curious, was part of the reason for leaving UUNP behind due to the wonky arms in some poses/idles... or is that more of a skeleton issue?