LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - Old Thread

On 10/19/2018 at 10:01 AM, Heavy3 said:

Do you have the link or at least the author for the clothing in the attached image? It's in the Riley Price page, but none of the listed 'not included CC' seems to be related to it. Thanks in advance.

Btw, amazing work! It's impressive.

Thank you!

This screenshot was taken quite a while ago, but I found the source.

The original dress doesn't look like my screenshot, it was heavily edited in photoshop.

Here is the original picture.

Spoiler

03.png.5e62afd3d6ca135289679798f12c4846.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

December Update :

- Lou Howard, Anna Bathory, Grey Family, Haruno Family, Chantel Doe, Rebecca Gomez, Himari Tanaka are now Free !
- Some pictures have been removed from the first post to tidy up the place. To find my sims easily I created an Instagram.

- I've been working on some WickedWhims animation, still learning, I hope I will be able to release them this month.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:51 PM, Delacroux said:

I love your Sims, just subscribed today to your Patreon, thanks for having it be so accessible price-wise.

Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

i never once bought the sims via patron or even mods... you dont have to buy it. the way the sims/mods are offered here, its a very easy way to obtain good mods with only one download.

i guess the payment is based on the creation/effort. for example, if i see a created cc sim that i like... i would have trouble to go after all them mods used... AND put them together in cas myself, that is impossible for me... i am happy some1 made the effort to create a "rdy to play/easy to download" sim. good mods will be shared... there is nothing you can do about it... i dont think this is even negative for the creator.

my only small complain about the uploaded sims and this goes for all creations is... they are unplayed which means, no skills, no jobs, no family trees, no relations.

21 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

my only small complain about the uploaded sims and this goes for all creations is... they are unplayed which means, no skills, no jobs, no family trees, no relations.

Since EA killed all traits remove command, it's better to share"empty" sims. Try removing all traits one by one if you wanna fresh start with a downladed sim. eh... Such a waste of time.

Edit And then, with MCCC it takes 5 mins to have full skilled sim with max rank in his job. And all aspirations completed.

34 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

i am fine with the traits that are already in place, however i would like sims with random skills or jobs... they dont need to be maxed out at everything, well i am going to try mccc out thx for the tip.

MCCC also lets you set each skill individually (you can set it from 0 - 10 for each skill) it just takes more time. There are no mods that I know of that applies a random job. As for random traits in general; there is a mod to apply random traits to your sims when they age up.

http://modthesims.info/d/603546/random-traits-amp-aspirations.html

Happy New Year !

Next month (January) some animations will be added on my Patreon  <- Click to view the full update

You can also vote for the kind of animation you would like to see <- Once again, this is a link

On 12/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, LueRV said:

Thanks littledoxy. always look forward to your new creations.

Thank you!

On 12/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, VicMackey said:

Well i am new here but i already got about all your free sims naked tough i play dress up but i like all your sims also LittleDoxy. :D

And one of my favorite sim remake after a default sim made by myself.

I'm glad you enjoy them!

On 12/26/2018 at 5:08 PM, 0wnyx said:

I think one or two may have some skills. (Since I played with the early ones.)
At first I wanted to give them some skills, to fit their personality, but since everyone play differently I think it's better to have them as a blank canvas.
(You can easily add skills if the cheats are enabled. Just Shift+Click on the Sims and 'change info' > 'Set Skill to')

On 12/28/2018 at 5:19 PM, VicMackey said:

LittleDoxy patreon has more then 20 sims free now only the new ones are premium.

I think it's even more. It's not something I really keep track of. Maybe I should.

January Update

- 6 New Sims added. (Solène Banks, Jayleen Bliss Amina Segura Itzuki Subaru, Rainn Howkins, Britany Pederson)

- Added the new sims at the top of the first post (Instead of the bottom)
- For the new sims, you just have to click on the picture to acces the download page. (Why didn't I discover this earlier ?)

- 4 Sims are now free : Abigail Slater Lou Howard, Anna Bathory Emma Grace

- Animations should be available around the 15th. (2 completed, I would like to have at least 5)

Animation preview :

1.gif.5c485df3f8fbc738276d62a00895d078.gif2.gif.a00b9049abc4b164d7cb7e562b3e278e.gif

(featuring Abigail Slater)

5 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

January Update

- 6 New Sims added. (Solène Banks, Jayleen Bliss Amina Segura Itzuki Subaru, Rainn Howkins, Britany Pederson)

- Added the new sims at the top of the first post (Instead of the bottom)
- For the new sims, you just have to click on the picture to acces the download page. (Why didn't I discover this earlier ?)

- 4 Sims are now free : Abigail Slater Lou Howard, Anna Bathory Emma Grace

- Animations should be available around the 15th. (2 completed, I would like to have at least 5)

Animation preview :

1.gif.5c485df3f8fbc738276d62a00895d078.gif2.gif.a00b9049abc4b164d7cb7e562b3e278e.gif

(featuring Abigail Slater)

Animations look amazing!!

3 hours ago, enigmafirst said:

Where can I find your installation installation instructions?

The installation is very simple, and is the same for every Sims.

You need to place all the loose files starting with "0x" in the "Tray" folder of the sims.

And all the "Mods" folders inside your Mods folder. (I recommend merging them to avoid duplicates).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

February Update

- 9 New Sims (Zoey Tucker, Jena Skinner, Kali Roses, Saraya Bevis, Kimberly Kane, Ginny Parrish, Nora Blackwell, Eliana Andersen)

- 3 Sims are now free (Ariel Watson, Williams Sisters, Amber Harlow)

- New animations are on the way !

On 2/1/2019 at 4:03 AM, anotherwannabe93 said:

These are some fantastic sims. The sims I make tend to be quite ugly, so this is very much appreciated.

I noticed that on your patreon page you linked to a Halloween picture set that was removed off of Imgur. Any chance you could repost it here or elsewhere?

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you ! Unfortunately I lost the pictures for the Halloween set. I expected Imgur to be a good backup but they were deleted. I will try to so something similar when I find the time. (With a second backup this time.)

On 1/12/2019 at 11:45 PM, patewf said:

Vos sims sont magnifiques, elles sont criantes de réalisme. Merci garce à vous j'ai pu remplir quelque peu mon jeu.

Merci ! Ravis de savoir que mes Sims plaisent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...