LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - Old Thread

4 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

Thank you for notifying me. I don't really know how to fix this, but I will take a look. My most recent Sims (at least the ones I'm working on right now) don't have any issues.

yeah its a bit weird. its suppose to be the skin texture not having the right maps for the sunburn. but on the ones i found it was clothing and hair. think it was riped shorts forgot which hair thou

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CanadianGhost said:

@LittleDoxy - Was looking over this thread and I noticed that you started doing animations and then never heard about em again in a later post.  Did you stop doing them or are they just for Patreon or are they being done under another name, etc? 

No you're right, I tried to do some animations. But I wasn't pleased with what I did, so instead I switched to making custom content.
But making animations is still on the back of my mind, I have some ideas, (ranging from cute & lovely to brutal bdsm) so I will give it another try in the future but I can't say when.

01.jpg.c2a70ff57ccd558838ff0e53814c37de.jpg

Album Preview

9 New Sims :

Premium Sims : Aimi Yoshiko, Heba Amon, Salma Amon, Eleanor Lovett (Eleanor is available for everyone October 12)
Free Sims : Amie & Liberty Rivers
Custom Sims/Celebrity : Camille & Kennerly Kitt, Hailee Steinfeld
, Anni The Duck

3 Sims are now Free :

Lina Nolan, Mia London, Nancy Baldwin

3 New Outfits :

- Simple Bikini (Top + Bottom)
- Simple Open Bikini (Top + Bottom) - A variation of the first showing a bit more skin.
- Short Dress (Fullbody, with open cleavage.)

Details and download on the CC thread

00.jpg.1cd330b4daafe65c26bed214b809087c.jpg

• 1 month later...

001.jpg.2be24585886eb9ace4fd17f756c8e891.jpg

9 New Sims :

Premium Sims : Natasha Snyder,   Ella Marquez,    Ciara Temple
Free Sims : Alison Device,    Caitlyn Temple,   Brittney Staley,    Kanako Saito
Custom Sims/Celebrity :  Linnea Quigley,   Jun Hyosung,

4 Sims are now Free :  Raelyn Becker,    Christina Alfaro,   Jade Pineda,   Rosemary Miller

2 New Outfits :

- Witch Set
- Naked Apron

000.jpg.848e961f8edb1436318a1ce8b6c69a9a.jpg

02.jpg.a85f614f39de4c7faaa8485355607249.jpg

04.jpg.6d0ef5ed0286a1eae8308d66f98422c8.jpg

09.jpg.d03ac2542a5bc22b94e6ff55a5c4cd44.jpg

I saw your work and thought it was amazing. However, when I installed some to my Sims game, they all have a strange pattern on them.
Here is a screenshot of Eileen London.1051518330_Screenshot2019-11-10at21_12_22.thumb.png.b4ba9eb6d21b0a97c97f9f3e585fb6c6.png

What do I need to do to fix this? My Sims 4 has the latest updates. I downloaded the additional CC that didn't come with each of the girls packages.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, ZCcoder said:

I saw your work and thought it was amazing. However, when I installed some to my Sims game, they all have a strange pattern on them.

What do I need to do to fix this? My Sims 4 has the latest updates. I downloaded the additional CC that didn't come with each of the girls packages.

Hello, sorry for answering so late!

I tested this Sim in my game, and everything appears to be fine.

820665138_11-14-19_9-42-28AM.jpg.21f15da863ff7039a518491016e82539.jpg

As stated by Sidfu, the expansion 'Island Living' added a tan system, which appear to be causing some issues. I have this DLC and as you can see it looks fine for me so I won't be able look for solutions.

You can try to switch to her sleeping outfits. She will be naked. Once naked if the bug dispear it means the clothing is the issue. If still persistent, the bug should be related to the hairstyle, or make up. By looking at it, I guess it's either the hairstyle or lipstick conflicting with another specular map, but I could be wrong.

Hey there. I downloaded several of the models, but I can't find the hair mod used for Millie Brown. The patreon page doesn't have a link for it either. Does anyone know which hair mod is used on Millie Brown?

Note: I don't own all the expansions, but I do have Get Famous, Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout, and the two freebies.

11 minutes ago, hasman49 said:

Hey there. I downloaded several of the models, but I can't find the hair mod used for Millie Brown. The patreon page doesn't have a link for it either. Does anyone know which hair mod is used on Millie Brown?

Note: I don't own all the expansions, but I do have Get Famous, Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout, and the two freebies.

It's one of my earlier Sims so it's probably missing some informations.
The hairstyle you're looking for is : https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/anto--slowly-(hair)/id/1297482/

3 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

Every outfit is linked in the post on Patreon.

But I mostly use "thesimsresource.com" and "simsdom.com"

i asked at the time because the Luna Top for Holly Stokes just brought up an error 404. I did end up finding it on a weird "downwithpatreon" website.

Off question though, I like the models and was thinking of wanting to do a gold patreon to try for a Mia Khalifa sim. I was surprised I haven't found a good modded Sim of her. Is there anyway to request that?

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Frost Doll said:

Download some of Doxy's free sims and check it by your own, fastest way to know. ;)

Edit you also can check it in descriptions on is pat' aocount if i remember correctly.

Thank you! I had not paid attention to it.
But I have another question. Do I need to install any full texture pack or a default nude skin like "Better Body" or "wildguy's Female body" details for example?

On 11/20/2019 at 6:08 PM, juliixpro said:

OMG!

You are the best! Thanks for sharing these AWESOME Sims.

... One year of downloading custom cc and 'trying' create nice sims... today found this topic :)

Thank you so much !

9 hours ago, hcardoso said:

What skin textures and body details do you use?

Great job and thanks for share!

For the skin texture it's either from RemusSirion or custom made. I will post the skin texture I made as I standalone, but it's included by default on most of my Sims.
As for the body details it's from Wild_Guy, but I plan to make my own as well.

You don't need to install a full texture pack, if you download one of my Sims, and place the files correctly (Tray files into the tray folder, and Mods into the mods folder) you should get the Sims as they appear on the pictures, without additionnal steps. (Minus the mods that aren't included.)

I tend to use the same mods for the eyes, makeup and skin. So I would recommend creating a folder - such as "Doxy - Mods" or something like that -  inside your mod folder, and dumping everything inside to avoid duplicates.

000.jpg.58a56f37e29caa554b81a16152330df4.jpg

(Imgur isn't very cooperative today, pictures preview are at the bottom of the post.)

Since the last update :

• 5 New CC
  • 9 New Sims
  • 1 Poll, voting for new content

New Sims :

001.jpg.06bbe745b217db24e1319b38759a74a4.jpg

Outfits :

• Tank Top + Alternative Version
  • Dark Suit + Alternative Version
  • Santa Set (4 Pieces of CC)

002.jpg.f0ddf629671d8088b8879c8b57da7f68.jpg