LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - Old Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, 11one said:

thank you so much for the good creation.

You're welcome ! I'm glad you like them !

Here is the preview for the sims coming this month :

April-01.thumb.jpg.50979f01b1ebbd43d79c63b3d018b8ac.jpg

April-02.thumb.jpg.4bd57e757db9413bab6ae7c91dbda46e.jpg

April-03.jpg.2955b9e33e857c7df6988c833aa5063b.jpgApril-04.jpg.5bc95794f86337674a96a9e93c6eb06d.jpg

April-05.jpg.c6998a6aa16716329e6d9e0a1faf6563.jpgApril-06.jpg.61fe4832df4ac08bc8b62cfcac4b81c9.jpg

April-07.jpg.51621bba7acff7976b0dfb6be6790823.jpgApril-08.jpg.418c8a0ec563de091c51c48f8c0db6cd.jpg

April-09.jpg.6c6d2163a602f633d59f18f3fc1b0379.jpgApril-10.jpg.e944dcd7b104543a21f4c8baa4d1fa91.jpg

April-11.jpg.d3d20b7c57c92cd9e62364115ad2555e.jpgApril-12.jpg.c3fb119c9f1287ce00b3a50f42d4114f.jpg

April-13.jpg.3c92d1b5732a313dda730e6867ee47e5.jpgApril-14.jpg.252026e317c2b6b8171b0532b476feb7.jpg

On 4/1/2019 at 2:54 PM, Xenon93 said:

I have like around 150 sims to add to my game and being honest your sims are on my fav list, good work!

Thank you !

On 4/3/2019 at 4:43 AM, GoneSoon27 said:

I really like the breast mod you use for your sims (as in the female top body replacement); any chance you could tell me which one you use?

Oh right, I'm used to it and forgot it wasn't base game. I'm using "TIT-E" from Luumiasims, here is the link.

April Update - Part I

New custom sims coming this month : Faye Reagan and Jessica Nigri

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Am I missing something with her? I'm certain I got everything on the list plus the zip file, but Tray Importer is telling me I'm missing a mod in the shoes slot. ID is 0xE54308BCD32F4919 if that helps.

Sometimes Tray Importer is exporting mods that isn't actually used in my sims, so I initially thought of this bug. But it look like the cc you're refering to is this one. It's listed on the post, but you may have overlooked it.

4 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

Sometimes Tray Importer is exporting mods that isn't actually used in my sims, so I initially thought of this bug. But it look like the cc you're refering to is this one. It's listed on the post, but you may have overlooked it.

I already had it, downloaded it again from the list, and downloaded it again again from the link in your post. Must be a Tray Importer bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the CC do something to my girl's genes? I pasted Selina Grey's bod and clothes over one of my legacy sims as soon as she teen'd up and finished the bodybuilder aspiration. Twenty some generations of the main household family line. A very Hapsburg-ish family line, if you know what I mean. ;) Only one brunette besides the founder in all that time. This girl has now produced three out of four blondes.

She was a ginger as a toddler and a child, then ended up with black CC hair when she first aged up to teen.

Not that I'm complaining... well, maybe a little. :) Just means I need to gather some blondes from the collection for when the time comes.

Is Casey Galvez supposed to be that itty bitty? I pasted her over one of my sims with MCCC, and she got hit by the luumia height slider mod I have but don't use anymore. Same when I brought her in from the gallery as a new save sim. Double checked the .zip file from the first page and didn't see any height slider mods included.

Again, not complaining. I like the Tinkerbell look that all brings. But the WW animations don't play nice with the height sliders. :(

(ETA: Tried on another machine with little to no CC installed. Normal size Casey. So was it just RNG that did this even though it was supposed to be a paste over an existing sim?)

On 4/29/2019 at 7:44 AM, DarkAudit said:

Is Casey Galvez supposed to be that itty bitty? I pasted her over one of my sims with MCCC, and she got hit by the luumia height slider mod I have but don't use anymore. Same when I brought her in from the gallery as a new save sim. Double checked the .zip file from the first page and didn't see any height slider mods included.

Again, not complaining. I like the Tinkerbell look that all brings. But the WW animations don't play nice with the height sliders. :(

(ETA: Tried on another machine with little to no CC installed. Normal size Casey. So was it just RNG that did this even though it was supposed to be a paste over an existing sim?)

Oh right, I used the height slider on my earlier Sims. So if you have it installed the height I used will be applied. I'm sorry about this inconvenience.

On 4/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, LunaticLover said:

WOW! Amazing and sexy teen sims! ?

Thank you, I'm glad you like them !

On 4/17/2019 at 2:58 AM, SimsFan-JT said:

? Wonderful Work on all these Lovely Sims ! Thanks For Making/Posting Them !

Thank you !

13 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

Oh right, I used the height slider on my earlier Sims. So if you have it installed the height I used will be applied. I'm sorry about this inconvenience

IIRC, Turbo's working on a WW tweak to make the animations play better with height-adjusted sims?

42 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

IIRC, Turbo's working on a WW tweak to make the animations play better with height-adjusted sims?

Yes I remember him mentioning it. I will be more than happy to use the height slider once it's supported by WW.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:50 AM, LittleDoxy said:

Millie Brown has been added to the collection!

I don't plan to do kids for now, mainly because I don't have enough custom content. But this could be the theme of another collection once I have finished with "Teenage Dream".

are you planningon doing that at a certain point?

11 hours ago, Rainbowcultleaders said:

Probably not the best place to be uploading children (regardless of intentions) 

@LittleDoxy I'm sure you can make some cute family sims too! I believe the best move would be to share those on a non-NSFW site,

Less scrutiny for you and also nicer to make them available for family oriented gamers too, 

There's a huge percentage of those simmers that don't come here after all xx 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:51 PM, Rainbowcultleaders said:

On 5/15/2019 at 11:02 AM, R-Lo said:

I'm sure you can make some cute family sims too! I believe the best move would be to share those on a non-NSFW site,

Less scrutiny for you and also nicer to make them available for family oriented gamers too, 

There's a huge percentage of those simmers that don't come here after all xx 

I don't plan to release children here or on my Patreon, since both are for mature audience and I don't want to be ambiguous. But maybe somewhere else as suggested by @R-Lo

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, ProximaMidnight said:

I absolutely love your sims! I saw your June preview post on Patreon and I can't wait to see them! Especially the one that looks like a slightly older version of your Riley Price sim. 

Thank you ! Oh you're right, Faith kinda look like an Riley. I guess my 'style' haven't changed much in a year.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, sexgoatnine said:

I'm loving these Sims but your Patreon currently is down and under review.
Any updates on that? I hope there isn't an issue for you.

For everybody wondering about this downtime. Even if my Patreon is flagged as 18+ having female nipples visible on public posts is considered to be an issue. So I quickly switched my previous posts to 'Patreon Only' before censoring them. They are back as 'Public', I hope this will be enough.

Update.jpg.1a7068bd1d09e0a53e01ef0e810514e8.jpg

June Update

8 New Sims :

- 3 Free Sims : Addison Barton, Eileen London, Faith Hinton

- 5 Premium : June Hardwood, Lina Nolan, Mia London, Nancy Baldwin, Raelyn Becker

5 Sims are now Free :

- Julie Haynes, Kyla Swan, Kylie North,
Robyn Harmon,
Sasha Basset

Picture Gallery & Wall Painting :

- The Gallery is available here
    - Paintings are available here

Photography Contest

- Participate in my first photography contest and win some prizes ! (Patrons Only)

Update01.thumb.jpg.491e8eea5ff9ef87793bf83d31b5325d.jpg