LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - Old Thread

1 hour ago, sjd25 said:

Hi 

Thank you for your beautiful sims .

I download clarice and put the tray files in tray folder and mod files in mod folder but i can't find it in my library. 

Is there any other mods i need such as bb, wickedwhims and etc?

Thank you very much 

As @Xenon93 said, there is a small box to check in your library : "Include Custom Content"

checkbox.jpg.9b90f2c49309f352320e65eaf816b609.jpg

Keep me updated, if it doesn't work I'll re-upload the file.

By the way, if you download more of my sims I recommend that you put all files inside the "mods" folder into an existing one. Then replace all existing files.

(Some of CC are used multiple times across my sims, such as skintone and eyelashes. By doing this you avoid using too much space on your disk.)

On 8/14/2018 at 7:12 PM, LittleDoxy said:

As @Xenon93 said, there is a small box to check in your library : "Include Custom Content"

checkbox.jpg.9b90f2c49309f352320e65eaf816b609.jpg

Keep me updated, if it doesn't work I'll re-upload the file.

By the way, if you download more of my sims I recommend that you put all files inside the "mods" folder into an existing one. Then replace all existing files.

(Some of CC are used multiple times across my sims, such as skintone and eyelashes. By doing this you avoid using too much space on your disk.)

Thank you very very much 

I did as you said and it worked

By the way your sims are awesome 

Thank you again

1 hour ago, sjd25 said:

What if i don't have a patreon?

It is still some really great sims at the patron site that are free to download. Give this site a visit, you won't be disappointed. As soon as I get my bills paid up for the month you can bet I'm gonna pledge. Love what I've seen with just the free downloads.

14 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

It is still some really great sims at the patron site that are free to download. Give this site a visit, you won't be disappointed. As soon as I get my bills paid up for the month you can bet I'm gonna pledge. Love what I've seen with just the free downloads.

I have downloaded some of the free ones

But i don't have money to be a golden simmer

That's the problem 

I gotta say this and I do not want to start a fire....

They're some pretty Sims but as a content creator, I'm feeling that the whole patreon Sims idea is a bit nuts,

We use Patreon to support the things we create and add to the game,

Sims and time spent in CAS isn't a mod,

Sure it takes time to do but it's a part of playing the game and what is being shared here are save files,

The cc being used to achieve their looks are then bundled in, this is paywalling other peoples mods which violates most sites and creators terms, Patreon's too.

There's enough drama around the paid mods issue as it is and people charging for others work doesn't sit well,

It wouldn't surprise me if these pages are on borrowed time

3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

R-Lo, I agree somewhat.. and Ashal himself said there were some big changes coming to LL. That maybe the one he is talking about. That being said, I still support Doxy. The work of tracking down clothing, makeup, getting the facial features correct etc takes WORK. Take for example Ilja, Avrie, Uncle64, Bomb Bloke, on the Skyrim Steam Boards they WORK by making guides. They deserve some income as well, even though they formulated ideas and concepts from other areas of the web. Ilja has his own Patreon, I did mention they start doing that when the whole "paid mod" fiasco happened with Steam Workshop ala 2015 that was reversed 3 days later. But, I have known some of them since early 2012. I'm not saying their work is comparable, but it is similar. Modding Skyrim/Oblivion/FO takes work (to make it run well, without CTDs). I signed up for another year of TSR, as I did with The Sims 3. The site works way way better with a VIP membership and you can coast through downloads, but it takes money. Oh, and if you don't think I would pay for your sim R-Lo.. I would. :P 

Oh, and Noir also makes sims, I'm sure some of that content isn't kosher either, granted Noir offers more than just sims, though. Oddly Noir didn't make sims for TS3. :/  It seems weird to draw a line.. since some people pay to build computers for them, yet the components are owned by several companies. All they did was connect and screw things down, which is IMO less work than browsing all of TSR, Pinterest, or what-have-you, for clothing that goes well together along with makeup/eyes/etc. 

I'm sure mechanics doing oil changes is easier, and less time consuming. :P

The whole copyright thing is pretty vague, and I'm actually suprised EA hasn't just gone full bore server-side. But that is a discussion for the now defunct "Mods and Money" thread. 

Some creators do Sims but the patreon pages are focused on cc or animations etc,

To have a page solely dedicated to sim creation is my issue,

I agree that it can be a chore to find cc but that's part and parcel of playing a modded game,

It's a worthwhile journey too as I found a lot of stuff I didn't expect to find in the process,

Not to sound judgemental but this isnt much different to how Pandora Sims operates, offering bundles of content they've collected from free sites, and for this they are not very respected here,

This can be avoided by linking to original source, sure it's WORK but hey! Your earning.

Understandably some content is no longer available and including these is an obvious solution,

I just feel that while creators are hassled and verbally abused for earning support it's a further insult that people are earning from things that others uploaded for public access

@R-Lo @Alkpaz Thank you for your feedback.

I didn't feel like I was paywalling other people mods since, their cc are free. And you can download everything by yourself, I'm not claiming any custom content as my own, and I'm not selling it. But since you raised concern about this, there must be something wrong. I should, at least, list all CC used, and credit the content creators.

At the moment I'm solely dedicated to creating sims, but I also plan to release pose packs, and maybe if I'm comfortable enough with Blender, animations for WickedWhims. But nothing is done yet I'm still in the learning process.

I'll be away for a few days, and I still have custom sims to work on, so don't expect any major updates on my patreon before the 25-26. But once I'm back I going to edit everything already posted to link all the CC used. In the meantime I'm all ears if you have more suggestions.

22 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

@R-Lo @Alkpaz Thank you for your feedback.

I didn't feel like I was paywalling other people mods since, their cc are free. And you can download everything by yourself, I'm not claiming any custom content as my own, and I'm not selling it. But since you raised concern about this, there must be something wrong. I should, at least, list all CC used, and credit the content creators.

At the moment I'm solely dedicated to creating sims, but I also plan to release pose packs, and maybe if I'm comfortable enough with Blender, animations for WickedWhims. But nothing is done yet I'm still in the learning process.

I'll be away for a few days, and I still have custom sims to work on, so don't expect any major updates on my patreon before the 25-26. But once I'm back I going to edit everything already posted to link all the CC used. In the meantime I'm all ears if you have more suggestions.

Thanks for the consideration and good luck with blender!

It's better to link the original source if possible, I know a lot of people skip over it but it becomes a different thing when money is involved, 

You may even find that the more active creators you are featuring may take a positive interest and want to collaborate!

• 3 weeks later...

The thread has been updated with new sims !

Some change have occured :

Some content creator don't want their creations to be included in the downloads. So from now on my downloads wont include custom content, except for the Hair, Skin and Makeup.

Custom content used for the screenshots will instead be linked directly in the post, this way you will be able to download everything. It's more tedious this way but also more fair toward the content creators. Every Sims already posted will be updated.

@philippo998 I checked the file everything seems to be working for me. Maybe you missed a tray file or the download was corrupted in some way.
I suggest you give it another try and download the file again.

Edit : Judging by the "RLD!" on the top right, It look like you're using a pirated version of the game. This may be the issue.

13 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

@philippo998 I checked the file everything seems to be working for me. Maybe you missed a tray file or the download was corrupted in some way.
I suggest you give it another try and download the file again.

Edit : Judging by the "RLD!" on the top right, It look like you're using a pirated version of the game. This may be the issue.

Your game is not up to date, thats all. It has nothing to do with pirated version or not. Whenever you try to load a tray file in the sims, the version of the tray file will be compared with the version of your sims game. If the content is from a newer version than your game, it does not load. You have to do every update of EA or the problem gets worse over time.

The last update from EA is from 08/16/2018 Version PC 1.46.18.1020 or Mac 1.46.18.1220

Second Update : Premium Sims and a Poll. Vote for the Sims you want to see!

I'm also working on some (SFW) poses with dogs. It's not bad, but I'm totaling 4 poses at the moment. I'll add some more before sharing them.

3 hours ago, xilenita said:

You work is so beautiful, congrats.

Thank you! I'm glad you like my work!

• 3 weeks later...

Copy/Pasted form my last Patreon post :

PSA : After the Storm
So, after a stormy weather my internet connection ceased to exist. I'm currently using the mobile data of my phone, browsing the web at the amazing speed of 10ko/s. (I'm living on the countryside.)

It should be resolved by the 28th, but it could take longer, up to October. Don't expect any updates or Sims in the following days. 

I'll will take this time to focus on another - secret- project, related to this Patreon. 

So, after a stormy weather my internet connection ceased to exist. I'm currently using the mobile data of my phone, browsing the web at the amazing speed of 10ko/s. (I'm living on the countryside.)

It should be resolved by the 28th, but it could take longer, up to October. Don't expect any updates or Sims in the following days. 

I'll will take this time to focus on another - secret- project, related to this Patreon. 

time to judge woman again !

so far:

tier1:   casey galvez, linda chung, lilith lust, cam cortes

tier2:   caramel, elena nastrova, melodie ferrell, clarice watson

tier3:   celina fernandez, melissa greene, riley price

did not load the rest yet

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ! 

I'm finaly back. I'll start working on the Custom Sims.
If you pleged last month and didn't ask for yours please send me a message on Patreon or a mail : Unless[at]gmail.com 

The Gold Simmer Tier is now limited. I just don't have the time to make that many without rushing some of them, and that's not something I want. I hope you'll understand.

Up front payement is on. If you start your pledge the 25th, you will be charged the very same day. Then you will be charged the 1st of each month. (Please keep this in mind for your first pledge.)

Old Premium Sims are now free. Here is the list : 

- Kisten Stewart
     - Gal Gadot - Wonderwoman
     - Millie Brown
     - Violet Baudelaire
     - Melissa Greene

On 10/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, Tanvir1322 said:

Can you do Alexandra Doddario?

I'm sorry, the tier for custom sims is limited. But thanks for the suggestion!

On 9/24/2018 at 12:55 PM, lanmi81 said:

So skinny, so beautiful. I love your fresh sims meat!!!! 

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!

On 9/23/2018 at 9:09 PM, 0wnyx said:

time to judge woman again !

so far:

tier1:   casey galvez, linda chung, lilith lust, cam cortes

tier2:   caramel, elena nastrova, melodie ferrell, clarice watson

tier3:   celina fernandez, melissa greene, riley price

did not load the rest yet

That's funny, for me Melissa Greene would be tier 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the link or at least the author for the clothing in the attached image? It's in the Riley Price page, but none of the listed 'not included CC' seems to be related to it. Thanks in advance.

Btw, amazing work! It's impressive.

Spoiler

1.png