Jump to content
IGNORED

LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - September Update 3/3


Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2020 at 1:46 PM, LittleDoxy said:

 

1689965954_SkirtAcc.jpg.af544e1d57b100cc352edf6af7338ba9.jpg

 

 

LittleDoxy, I really like your CC, however, because I almost always use glasses CC on every sim, can you please make this skirt accessory in a different category like hats or bracelets? I have been searching for something like this for a really long time for my sims girls to wear over swimsuits and fullbody lingerie... thank you if you can!! keep up the good work ^^

Link to comment
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - July Update

JULY.jpg.a9142bbf5c277044f8feb61d14cb36df.jpg

 

Custom Content released this month :

Public release - 5th of August

 

WindySkirt.jpg.855fc97dcb046fb5d0fc2a780f84073b.jpg

 

718622031_Ophlie.png.8f7f44a0a870eb8b94521c26ce7f7697.png     Alice.jpg.dd21039f79eecffff9f95b660cc6bde5.jpg

 

Presentation.png.0b2fa242dd6de6eb56c73e5587ec94c7.png     Ochako.jpg.06fa50f46577c4587334e366892bfa28.jpg

 

 

Additional Content :

$7.5 Tier only

 

MegaPack4.png.98cfc1572328c52b8a8cea590ba67133.png

 

 

Screenshots :

 

A2.jpg.8595b999f01c6167a9e6f47bc0dba68f.jpg     A3.jpg.7ac368dacd98337f4c1a6d7288e9f7ac.jpg

 

B1.jpg.0c1125ef8c2fc335971a5ef5a75fc0f2.jpg     B4.jpg.27b392892f9615d97243c074a899a0dd.jpg

 

C-001.jpg.042fb96f1d40193b31f462b90a96e8ac.jpg     C-002.jpg.c6c44a7608d9040aee72b2fd843088d0.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, spandexual said:

LittleDoxy, I really like your CC, however, because I almost always use glasses CC on every sim, can you please make this skirt accessory in a different category like hats or bracelets? I have been searching for something like this for a really long time for my sims girls to wear over swimsuits and fullbody lingerie... thank you if you can!! keep up the good work ^^

 

I will finish the projects I'm currently working on first, but sure I can do this. I'll notify you when its done!

Link to comment
On 7/5/2021 at 11:44 AM, LittleDoxy said:

 

I will finish the projects I'm currently working on first, but sure I can do this. I'll notify you when its done!

wow, thanks so much! Looking forward to your new projects too ^^

Link to comment

I have to admitt, that "Chloe" top is a rare one. 

I am often using big aerola for female sims and push to situations, where she in theory is wearing something that other women could wear without showing anything. That top makes her show not much, but something, which is a good start for scenario when I make other sims complement their outfit. Or to jealous situations. 
There are very few clothes of that type, IMO rarest of all "provoking"/"revealing" ones. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Venderin said:

I have to admitt, that "Chloe" top is a rare one. 

I am often using big aerola for female sims and push to situations, where she in theory is wearing something that other women could wear without showing anything. That top makes her show not much, but something, which is a good start for scenario when I make other sims complement their outfit. Or to jealous situations. 
There are very few clothes of that type, IMO rarest of all "provoking"/"revealing" ones. 

 

Thank you !

I think some other CC should work as well, maybe "Jordyn's Top" or "Hanna's Top" ?

 

 

56 minutes ago, Luckzor said:

I love them. A shame there is not a pack with all of them, it will take me hours to get all of them or even some. Really good work.

 

There is in fact a Pack with all my CC, Mega Pack 4 contain all CC I ever released. But it's behind a paywall. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to pay for it, sorry for the inconvenience.

My website is probably better than Patreon if you wish to browse through my CC. It's better than endless scrolling! 

Link to comment
On 7/4/2021 at 3:22 AM, spandexual said:

LittleDoxy, I really like your CC, however, because I almost always use glasses CC on every sim, can you please make this skirt accessory in a different category like hats or bracelets? I have been searching for something like this for a really long time for my sims girls to wear over swimsuits and fullbody lingerie... thank you if you can!! keep up the good work ^^

Download Sims4Studio, open package, assign category to where you would like.  Saves Doxy work and you time ;) 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

Download Sims4Studio, open package, assign category to where you would like.  Saves Doxy work and you time ;) 

 

It a quick fix, but doesn't it create some issues with overlapping textures?
 

I moved the UVs to avoid this issue. (And remade the texture in this case, since I had a bigger canvas.)

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

 

It a quick fix, but doesn't it create some issues with overlapping textures?
 

I moved the UVs to avoid this issue. (And remade the texture in this case, since I had a bigger canvas.)

depends if youre flipping stuff that was designed for a female and you try to equip it to a guy and vice versa then you could see some issues  but if you're just swapping where the item is selected, say, head instead of top then no as you're not changing anything really with how the item is displayed. 

Link to comment
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - August Update
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - September Preview

September.jpg.2309dc95354e9fd12eb5e87ff3b740fc.jpg

 

Hello, this is a preview for the month of September!

 

All the details are on this post on Patreon.

I'm just letting you know there will be a lot of CC spread on several days, I'll avoid spamming this thread, but it will be updated multiple times early September.

So, eh, don't flag me for spam please.

 

Here is was you can expect for next month :

 

AllCC-01.thumb.jpg.9afb4c74b3ae95c260160b7721d07173.jpg

 

As usual, if you don't want, or can't support me on Patreon it's fine. Everything will be available for free in October.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Link to comment
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - September Update 1/4
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - September Update 2/4
  • LittleDoxy changed the title to LittleDoxy's Sexy CC - September Update 3/3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...