Vachnic

The Manipulator by ffabris for SE

Hi I've a problem when I try to edit npc with show racemenu nothing happens it won't pop up any ideas ? 

20 minutes ago, KING2757 said:

Hi I've a problem when I try to edit npc with show racemenu nothing happens it won't pop up any ideas ? 

You lack RaceMenu? Hard to guess... many possibilities. Maybe hunt through this thread, and the one for the original mod.

21 hours ago, ffabris said:

You lack RaceMenu? Hard to guess... many possibilities. Maybe hunt through this thread, and the one for the original mod.

i have it it works with eff but this not i wanted it allow me to edot the preset too right ? nothing here im searching in the original thread maybe i will find something... other functions works perfect except for this

Hi! Ive been using this mod a lot in my playthrough, but had to do a full reinstall. When I reinstalled Manipulator (with all required mods) it initialized fine and was usable. As I added more of my mod pack and god everything working, I realized that my Manipulator hotkeys weren't working, and processed to find out that while it initializes each new game and I can play with the MCM, the actually mechanics don't work. So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled freshly from LL (I'm using vortex).

I have no idea what mod/mods are doing this so let me know what information I can give to help anyone out on finding out why this isn't working.

Edit: Turns out a lot functions work from the Manipulator. I can use the hacks perfect, I can make people my lover, but I can't strip or use racemenu. Very confusing.

You might hunt back in this thread for possible solutions. I believe it has come up before.

So is there a fix for ultrawide monitor? when I try to use the racemenu cosmetics, the ui like zoomed 

8 hours ago, Shane498 said:

So is there a fix for ultrawide monitor? when I try to use the racemenu cosmetics, the ui like zoomed 

No idea there. Does RaceMenu owrk on its own? All this mod does is call it.

3 hours ago, ffabris said:

No idea there. Does RaceMenu owrk on its own? All this mod does is call it.

Yes all the ui works perfectly I have a couple of ultrawide fix form the nexus, only with this mod is not working 😥

20 hours ago, Shane498 said:

Yes all the ui works perfectly I have a couple of ultrawide fix form the nexus, only with this mod is not working 😥

I don't know, sorry. Perhaps someone else does.