DOA5LR PC Mod by EXOS [Update Feb 2] Sexy Karate Girl

4 hours ago, exosanime said:

in fact I do, I used photoshop to change the names near the leg in the blue and white swimsuits (which used hitomi and momiji) but I could not open them in photoshop, referring to the files .-- H and .-- HL.
I saw that I could use the "Texture Tool" program, I tried it but I could not find a program that was like the tutorial I saw. Those who got did not have the same characteristics that the tutorial brought.

Had I been able to extract the textures I would have changed the names too. Maybe I'll do it later when I managed to do it. ?

As far as I can imagine this question, there is no need for any complicated solutions. In LR Photo Studio open the mod, for example for Kokoro, run the texture viewer and extract and save all the textures in separate files.
Then close this mod and delete the -H and -HL files for Kokoro from the working directory of the program LR PS.
After that you need to reload all the mods. Open the Kokoro's mod again, and then make a swap of all the textures with DDS-files, which you just saved. It's all. As a result, you will get a fully workable model, from which you can again extract the texture and edit it in Photoshop.
BTW, there are other programs that can edit files DDS - Gimp and PaintNet.

4 hours ago, exosanime said:

Now that I know that Melissava does not like these mods ... I will stop sharing them,
wait! maybe better ...
I will stop doing them {T_T}

ok no.

see you

:) 

Absolutely right, Miguel. The more you have success, the more envious people will be to you. Don't pay attention to them.
After all, you don't make mods for them. Let them choke on their anger. ??? 

2 hours ago, Futa Lover said:

And this is why the DOA community is killing itself rather than modders retiring. Tho I wish modders would stop letting a single person's opinion get to them to the point they stop sharing.  I see this all the time for some reason its become a trend. The asshat wasn't even showing constructive criticism just ignore him. Hes tired of a mod yet he can't make any on his own... since hes in this thread. Don't waste your energy on insects you have fans here 

Today is a very rare case when I agree with Futa Lover. ...NIGHTMARE...

On 8/3/2018 at 7:45 AM, exosanime said:

Now that I know that Melissava does not like these mods ... I will stop sharing them,
wait! maybe better ...
I will stop doing them {T_T}

ok no.

see you

Do not listen to anyone, Exos. You have Great mods!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 6:46 AM, Baralgin said:

As far as I can imagine this question, there is no need for any complicated solutions. In LR Photo Studio open the mod, for example for Kokoro, run the texture viewer and extract and save all the textures in separate files.
Then close this mod and delete the -H and -HL files for Kokoro from the working directory of the program LR PS.
After that you need to reload all the mods. Open the Kokoro's mod again, and then make a swap of all the textures with DDS-files, which you just saved. It's all. As a result, you will get a fully workable model, from which you can again extract the texture and edit it in Photoshop.
BTW, there are other programs that can edit files DDS - Gimp and PaintNet.

oooh! Thanks for the data, I'll put it into practice when I come across those files again.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:46 AM, Baralgin said:

Absolutely right, Miguel. The more you have success, the more envious people will be to you. Don't pay attention to them.
After all, you don't make mods for them. Let them choke on their anger. ??? 

I am calm and at peace jajaja, and those comments at this point in my life do not affect. What I put before was in sarcasm to follow the game.?

On 8/5/2018 at 7:18 AM, Chomp said:

Do not listen to anyone, Exos. You have Great mods!

thanks, everything is fine with me ?

Futa Lover:

Yes, do not worry, since 2006 I publish things on the Internet, I know how this cybernetic world works, maybe in those years it could affect me, but not today.
I just played with that I was not going to continue doing what I want, it's my time and yours and everyone does what they want with him. true?

Anyway, thanks and regards!

And so.... ?

New update August 15, 2018

This was one of my first attempts to make Mods, after the Sport Barefoot.
This is Honoka sunflowers swimsuit, although it included the skirt, I decided to remove it to make it a little different.

I have another couple of packages, but I need to correct some details first.
For now it's all, see you!

Sunflower [15 / Aug / 18]

Link in first post

On 8/15/2018 at 9:20 AM, exosanime said:

New update August 15, 2018

This was one of my first attempts to make Mods, after the Sport Barefoot.
This is Honoka sunflowers swimsuit, although it included the skirt, I decided to remove it to make it a little different.

I have another couple of packages, but I need to correct some details first.
For now it's all, see you!

Sunflower [15 / Aug / 18]

Link in first post

O, thank you very much for another nice job, Miguel!

And it's great that your skills continue to grow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 2:21 PM, Mircha said:

I did it! ?Thanks  for your wish!

You have great mods, be sure to continue!

Excellent! I will treat friend ?

On 8/16/2018 at 1:44 PM, Baralgin said:

O, thank you very much for another nice job, Miguel!

And it's great that your skills continue to grow.

you're welcome! I keep doing small mods to practice, we'll see what else I share next time. ^^

2018-09-01 23-53-33--556.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New update! September 11 2018

This time I bring you to share a package of mod with the girls in the overall of Mila, this really did not have planned, it only occurred to me and I started doing it, it was fast. (Fortunately)
Once they have it and use it in the game, they can see the designer on the clothes xD

That's all for now
Take care! regards!

Denim Overall [11 / Sep / 18]

link in the first post

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, exosanime said:

I have not uploaded any package yet, I wanted to add some things to the final Mod of that image. Soon they will have it =D

hono GS 02.jpg

Miguel, do you really want to add horns to them? :)

This has already been done before, so you will need to make some particularly elegant and beautiful form of horns. LOL

On 9/24/2018 at 6:55 AM, SoralGaming said:

Great job ! :)

Thank you! ?

On 9/25/2018 at 2:14 PM, Baralgin said:

Miguel, do you really want to add horns to them? :)

This has already been done before, so you will need to make some particularly elegant and beautiful form of horns. LOL

Horns? no, I was referring to the tiara, honoka has cheated on you jejejeje I wanted to change the tiara of place, in addition to modifying the color of the clothes.

I have finished the new pack, so I share them for those who like to have it.

Gust Mashup Swimwear Dark [29 / Sep / 18]
Link in the first post

regards!

20 hours ago, exosanime said:

Horns? no, I was referring to the tiara, honoka has cheated on you jejejeje I wanted to change the tiara of place, in addition to modifying the color of the clothes.

I have finished the new pack, so I share them for those who like to have it.

Get the tiara instead of the expected horns, it's great! :)  LOL

And Great job. Thank you very much, Miguel!

On 9/30/2018 at 3:34 AM, Baralgin said:

Get the tiara instead of the expected horns, it's great! :)  LOL

And Great job. Thank you very much, Miguel!

You're welcome, I was watching and that original pack of Team Ninja of Gust Mashup Swimwear, has very good models that I would like to edit in dark and for all, like the one of Marie ... they are interested in having the full pack in another tone and something modified?

2018-10-08 00-09-44--633.jpg

2018-10-08 00-09-46--828.jpg

21 hours ago, exosanime said:

You're welcome, I was watching and that original pack of Team Ninja of Gust Mashup Swimwear, has very good models that I would like to edit in dark and for all, like the one of Marie ... they are interested in having the full pack in another tone and something modified?

2018-10-08 00-09-44--633.jpg

2018-10-08 00-09-46--828.jpg

I like it. Link?

Thanks!

On 10/8/2018 at 2:54 AM, ghjkl20150907 said:

I really like every creation of you

Your new creative costume reminds me of this movie. The costume you created is more beautiful.

thanks and yes they look similar, but Doa girls look better xD

On 10/8/2018 at 10:15 PM, Silver J said:

I like it. Link?

Thanks!

you're welcome and very soon,  I need to repair the bows

1873712750_2018-10-1101-12-18--742.jpg.ea82fa187548c51569331c6f3e9c47d9.jpg2146371084_2018-10-1101-12-21--838.jpg.d9804850fa5b4b0daedad103bc9cdde2.jpg653518753_2018-10-1101-13-54--329.thumb.jpg.9ffd47228a6b1da7d9a6f9d073c55920.jpg2066512882_2018-10-1101-16-50--593.thumb.jpg.3560863a79184ff50c1dda4575158399.jpg948971373_2018-10-1101-27-50--615.jpg.b1a01409ec52e4757b3ec0f6456d36b6.jpg972417357_2018-10-1101-31-04--672.jpg.e39cfa9743b27dbc5f95b068811f13b5.jpg

7 hours ago, exosanime said:

thanks and yes they look similar, but Doa girls look better xD

:)They can not even be compared!

you're welcome and very soon,  I need to repair the bows

2146371084_2018-10-1101-12-21--838.jpg.d9804850fa5b4b0daedad103bc9cdde2.jpg972417357_2018-10-1101-31-04--672.jpg.e39cfa9743b27dbc5f95b068811f13b5.jpg

WoW! Miguel, it looks amazing. Eres un genio.

Why did you start modding just now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, Baralgin said:

WoW! Miguel, it looks amazing. Eres un genio.

Why did you start modding just now?

thank you ... the package is ready, on the question, I tend to be curious to know some procedures that interest me.

I like everyone, downloaded mods from where I found and one day I asked myself "how do they do it?" I was just starting to use blender, because I had seen that they did impressive jobs there, so I wanted to practice with something and what better to do MODS, to better understand that program and see if it was complex to make or modify the game's costumes.

So I looked for tutorials and I started practicing, it was complex in some things but I was able to get my first experiment with Sport Barefoot and I followed him.
There are many things that I have no idea how they are done, but when I run into the problem with some MOD, I will have to find a solution ? I'm still a noob
jejeje

On 10/16/2018 at 6:40 PM, catseye1028 said:

感謝分享

you are welcome ?

New update! October 31 2018

Here back with the promised package promised. This time I had problems with some of the characters in terms of the physics of the skirt or the collision with the body, but I think I could leave them as well as possible.
These details help me to try and understand a little more some programs ?

This time is the MODS package for all (except Alpha) with the Marie Rose costume in the official pack of Gust Mashup, although as I did in the previous one, in its dark version.

I gave a touch of light to the skirt, headband and shoes, to give it some variety apart from the color.
Although the headband does not look good with all the hairstyles, so I recommend you choose the one that looks best. ^ _ ^

- In the case of Mai and Honoka, the loose hair is better, since the pigtails cause strange movements in the headband of the headband.
- For Hitomi I left her the hair mod without the original headband, so that you can not see two accessories on her head.

I wanted to upload this pack before, so that in this 31 Halloween, share the MOD to commemorate it, but for reasons of time it was impossible.
Then we added the pair of demonic packs xD

I say goodbye and greetings!

Gust Mashup Swimwear Dark 2 [31 / Oct / 18]
Link in the first post

10 hours ago, exosanime said:

thank you ... the package is ready, on the question, I tend to be curious to know some procedures that interest me.

I like everyone, downloaded mods from where I found and one day I asked myself "how do they do it?" I was just starting to use blender, because I had seen that they did impressive jobs there, so I wanted to practice with something and what better to do MODS, to better understand that program and see if it was complex to make or modify the game's costumes.

So I looked for tutorials and I started practicing, it was complex in some things but I was able to get my first experiment with Sport Barefoot and I followed him.
There are many things that I have no idea how they are done, but when I run into the problem with some MOD, I will have to find a solution ? I'm still a noob
jejeje

you are welcome ?

New update! October 31 2018

Here back with the promised package promised. This time I had problems with some of the characters in terms of the physics of the skirt or the collision with the body, but I think I could leave them as well as possible.
These details help me to try and understand a little more some programs ?

This time is the MODS package for all (except Alpha) with the Marie Rose costume in the official pack of Gust Mashup, although as I did in the previous one, in its dark version.

I gave a touch of light to the skirt, headband and shoes, to give it some variety apart from the color.
Although the headband does not look good with all the hairstyles, so I recommend you choose the one that looks best. ^ _ ^

- In the case of Mai and Honoka, the loose hair is better, since the pigtails cause strange movements in the headband of the headband.
- For Hitomi I left her the hair mod without the original headband, so that you can not see two accessories on her head.

I wanted to upload this pack before, so that in this 31 Halloween, share the MOD to commemorate it, but for reasons of time it was impossible.
Then we added the pair of demonic packs xD

I say goodbye and greetings!

Gust Mashup Swimwear Dark 2 [31 / Oct / 18]
Link in the first post

Looks great, thanks so much for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...