DOA5LR PC Mod by EXOS [Update Feb 2] Sexy Karate Girl

38 minutes ago, exosanime said:

Hi guys!

I decided to open this post to here, putting as much or as little as I can share.

My first contribution will continue in your respective post of this link:
Mod Sport barefoot by Exos

My second package will be the classic blue swimsuit, for all the girls in the game, although Kasumi, Ayane, Marie and Naotora have it, as I have put them to complete the set.
This package includes for all girls, including Pai, Sarah and Mai.
For Nyotengu there are 2 versions, with and without wings and for Lisa I left an optional mask in hair A with the same texture of the suit.

Soon I share the versions 2 and 3 of swimsuits and one extra I did a few days ago.
I repeat it again, if these already exist elsewhere I do not know, I have not seen them and that is why I wanted to make them for my collection.

You let me know if you want more ?
Regards!!

Blue Swimsuit Vers.1

Download (7zip)

Reveal hidden contents

238153488_00modsBlueSwimsuitVers1.thumb.jpg.69671365a82e8d7bfa87ce314919cdcc.jpg

238153488_00modsBlueSwimsuitVers1.thumb.jpg.69671365a82e8d7bfa87ce314919cdcc.jpg

Thank you very much, exosanime!
And, of course, we want
more! :)

Siempre estamos contentos de verte aquí y en el sitio Deviant Art.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:34 AM, LordJerle said:

Is it destructible, wettable, or just a swimsuit?

being my second mod, I have not investigated how to make the destructible versions, this is normal, gets wet, dirty and nothing else ?

On 7/1/2018 at 5:33 AM, Baralgin said:

Thank you very much, exosanime!
And, of course, we want
more! :)

Siempre estamos contentos de verte aquí y en el sitio Deviant Art.

De nada!! pues emn breve el otro pack, hay que apurarnos el DOA6 ya se nos viene y este va  a perderse un poco.

On 7/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, mangur said:

Great, thank you!
But why only 20? There is no Alpha.
And you can make different colors
for everyone, all characters have favorite colors.

Thank you!
no, there is no Alpha152, the reason emm because personally I do not distinguish the clothes he wears, so I have not included in my editions (and because I almost do not use it in the game) sorry!

More colors, for now I have only done this, the version for all of Hitomi's blue swimsuit and Momiji's white suit.
I also have two others I'm working on but they're not ready yet.

Soon I'll put them here in case you want them.

Regards!

On 7/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, moddedjoe said:

amazing thanks for this

you're welcome
regards!

1 hour ago, LordJerle said:

What I meant was is it see-through when wet? That's usually what a wet mod means.

Lord, unfortunately (sometimes fortunately), not all swimsuits become transparent, hitting the water. It depends on the material.
Bring exosanime the material that you need, and he will make to you swimsuits. I know you had one.
Or just replace it yourself.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:51 AM, exosanime said:

Thank you!
no, there is no Alpha152, the reason emm because personally I do not distinguish the clothes he wears, so I have not included in my editions (and because I almost do not use it in the game) sorry!

More colors, for now I have only done this, the version for all of Hitomi's blue swimsuit and Momiji's white suit.
I also have two others I'm working on but they're not ready yet.

Soon I'll put them here in case you want them.

Of course, and Many thanks!

Can you add new characters from DOAX VV here?

On 7/5/2018 at 4:42 AM, LordJerle said:

What I meant was is it see-through when wet? That's usually what a wet mod means. 

no, I'm sorry, no transparencies for now, it's just a normal mod of normal texture.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:32 AM, N255Afnr said:

Lord, unfortunately (sometimes fortunately), not all swimsuits become transparent, hitting the water. It depends on the material.
Bring exosanime the material that you need, and he will make to you swimsuits. I know you had one.
Or just replace it yourself.

That's right, not everyone should always be like that, for that there are many mods of the +18 that can be used, at the moment it's not in my plans to make mods for adults, naked or partially nude there in quantity here and elsewhere. ?
I keep practicing with simple mods, all this is still new for me.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:04 PM, mangur said:

Can you add new characters from DOAX VV here?

DOA VV I have not played, so I had not even thought about trying to do something with that game. I do not even know if it's possible or how something would be done for VV = /

14 hours ago, Alloyo said:

Thank you very much for this mod!

you welcome!!

---------------------------------------

-- Upgrade --

Hello people! 8/Jul/2018
Here I bring you the third pack of mods, this time with the white suit that Momiji uses, for all (except Alpha152 xD)

It was something simpler, since it only changes the texture of the same suit that Hitomi uses in blue, whose package I already have and that I will share next.
The only complex is that these suits bring the name of each embroidered girl in close to the leg.
So I had to be editing each texture so that the names are correct for each of them

Anyway, download, play and enjoy!

What do you want later?
The Kokoro gray for all or the Hitomi blue for all?
the one with the most votes wins the turn next time.

Regards!

White Swimsuit [8/Jul/18]

link in first post

11 hours ago, exosanime said:

What do you want later?
The Kokoro gray for all or the Hitomi blue for all?
the one with the most votes wins the turn next time.

Regards!

En cuanto a mí, me gusta participar en la votación, pero Kokoro y Hitomi son igualmente agradables conmigo, y creo que sería justo publicar ambos trajes de baño a la vez, para no hacer que las chicas te esperen, no es bueno. :) 

White Swimsuit [8/Jul/18]

link in first post

Muchas gracias por compartir!

On 7/8/2018 at 9:42 AM, exosanime said:

DOA VV I have not played, so I had not even thought about trying to do something with that game. I do not even know if it's possible or how something would be done for VV = /

No, these models have already been ported to DOA5. Look how Huchi did it
https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/RELEASE-LUNA-728782949
https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/RELEASE-TAMAKI-741602268

You can use his models as a base. I also don'tknow how easy or difficult it is, you can try.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Baralgin said:

En cuanto a mí, me gusta participar en la votación, pero Kokoro y Hitomi son igualmente agradables conmigo, y creo que sería justo publicar ambos trajes de baño a la vez, para no hacer que las chicas te esperen, no es bueno. :) 

Uno menos a la lista ?

On 7/9/2018 at 3:34 PM, mangur said:

No, these models have already been ported to DOA5. Look how Huchi did it
https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/RELEASE-LUNA-728782949
https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/RELEASE-TAMAKI-741602268

You can use his models as a base. I also don'tknow how easy or difficult it is, you can try.

I'll have to check, ok?

On 7/13/2018 at 5:10 AM, O0O0O0 said:

Please, do something for Mai, with her red and white colors. Obrigado for the great work! ?

After these packages we'll see what we do next ... Mai is one of my favorite characters.

Update July 16, 2018

Following with the swimsuits, I share the blue version 2, which is what Hitomi uses, now for all (except Alpha152)

Enjoy and for a future it is pending:
The package of kokoro gray, the one that uses Phase 4 and a different extra as a gift.

Regards!!

Blue Swimsuit Vers 2 [16/Jul/18]

link in first post

6 hours ago, exosanime said:

Blue Swimsuit Vers 2 [16/Jul/18]

link in first post

Un maravilloso traje de baño, incluso mejor que el anterior. Hitomi se ve especialmente bien en eso, y no es sorprendente, considerando que son sus colores. Pero Kokoro, como siempre, es hermoso. Ella y esperamos de usted la próxima serie.  :)
¡Gracias!

As for the characters from DOAXVV, then you can add them at any time to all the series, when you figure out how to do it.

On 7/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Baralgin said:

Un maravilloso traje de baño, incluso mejor que el anterior. Hitomi se ve especialmente bien en eso, y no es sorprendente, considerando que son sus colores. Pero Kokoro, como siempre, es hermoso. Ella y esperamos de usted la próxima serie.  :)
¡Gracias!

As for the characters from DOAXVV, then you can add them at any time to all the series, when you figure out how to do it.

Ya pronto subo el próximo y si le daré un vistazo a los personajes de DOA XVV en cuanto haya mas tiempo.

Saludos!

Hello!
I dont want to start a new topic with this question yet and maybe you or someone else will answer me to him.
How can I transfer shoes from one mod to another in the simplest way? I know that sometimes we can see only empty space under shoes instead of a foot, but if the shoes are about the same or larger in size, how can I replace it?
Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

On 7/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, Mircha said:

Hello!
I dont want to start a new topic with this question yet and maybe you or someone else will answer me to him.
How can I transfer shoes from one mod to another in the simplest way? I know that sometimes we can see only empty space under shoes instead of a foot, but if the shoes are about the same or larger in size, how can I replace it?
Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

I am not knowledgeable about the subject, I only have to combine a garment (I have not done it yet) but I have seen tutorials, even here there should be, look for "combine suits DOA 5 LR" to see if you are lucky with those tutorials that I have ever encountered.

at the beginning I searched but since what I wanted was either to remove things or wear the whole suit, I did not focus on just one item of clothing.
If it is an accessory as an example: Mai fans or Nyotengu wings, can be added to the mod with the TMC Object tool program.
All the costume with ABC transformer (but it is not usually exact and you have to edit textures or mesh)
For that it is photshop or blender (in my case)

I do not know better if we hope that someone who knows the subject will respond to you, or better open the thread so that more people will see and help you.
Regards!

---------------------------------------------------

New update!

With the Gray suit that Kokoro uses, for all the girls team (without alpha152).
I had problems with Naotora and Lisa, I do not know why but I could fix it.

Now they bring a file .-- H and .-- HL if they were removed the texture of the suit was lost, so it was necessary to keep it, these files, like the blue suits, contained, apart from textures, the names they use in the chest, but since I did not get the program to edit them, I had to remove them.
Otherwise all costumes would say (こ こ ろ) "Kokoro" = D
In Hitomi, I added a hair with the band of his forehead.

Ok I finished the school swimsuits, well is the Phase-4 but I do not know if it is necessary, seeing that it is just like these with another color and something metallic.
I have done some test mods for my use, individuals to my favorite characters. Maybe I also share them with you. Although one of them still waiting for authorization from its original author, because this is an edition of a mod made by him.
If he says yes, we share it.

Regards!!

Gray Swimsuit [24 / Jul / 18]
Link in First Post

8 hours ago, exosanime said:

New update!

With the Gray suit that Kokoro uses, for all the girls team (without alpha152).
I had problems with Naotora and Lisa, I do not know why but I could fix it.

Now they bring a file .-- H and .-- HL if they were removed the texture of the suit was lost, so it was necessary to keep it, these files, like the blue suits, contained, apart from textures, the names they use in the chest, but since I did not get the program to edit them, I had to remove them.
Otherwise all costumes would say (こ こ ろ) "Kokoro" = D
In Hitomi, I added a hair with the band of his forehead.

Ok I finished the school swimsuits, well is the Phase-4 but I do not know if it is necessary, seeing that it is just like these with another color and something metallic.
I have done some test mods for my use, individuals to my favorite characters. Maybe I also share them with you. Although one of them still waiting for authorization from its original author, because this is an edition of a mod made by him.
If he says yes, we share it.

Regards!!

Gray Swimsuit [24 / Jul / 18]
Link in First Post

Many thanks to you for the next great job!

But, frankly, I did not understand what difficulties you had with the inscription on chest? It can be removed or edited with the help of any graphic editor. You surely tried to do this?

22 hours ago, exosanime said:

I am not knowledgeable about the subject, I only have to combine a garment (I have not done it yet) but I have seen tutorials, even here there should be, look for "combine suits DOA 5 LR" to see if you are lucky with those tutorials that I have ever encountered.

at the beginning I searched but since what I wanted was either to remove things or wear the whole suit, I did not focus on just one item of clothing.
If it is an accessory as an example: Mai fans or Nyotengu wings, can be added to the mod with the TMC Object tool program.
All the costume with ABC transformer (but it is not usually exact and you have to edit textures or mesh)
For that it is photshop or blender (in my case)

I do not know better if we hope that someone who knows the subject will respond to you, or better open the thread so that more people will see and help you.
Regards!

Many thanks! Probably, I will do so.

Using the program LRPhoto Studia, I managed to change shoes, but on some reason it has the wrong color. And I think that I need to sort out the texture now.

33 minutes ago, Melissava said:

Oh we were sooo bored about this! Swimsuits without labels, fucking awesome!

Melissa Valishina, от чего вы не устали ещё?  ;) 

exosanime just a beginning modder, and all the masterpieces are still ahead of him. And what he has already achieved, looks very good.

It would be great if other modders did their work as carefully as Miguel does.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:49 AM, Baralgin said:

Many thanks to you for the next great job!

But, frankly, I did not understand what difficulties you had with the inscription on chest? It can be removed or edited with the help of any graphic editor. You surely tried to do this?

in fact I do, I used photoshop to change the names near the leg in the blue and white swimsuits (which used hitomi and momiji) but I could not open them in photoshop, referring to the files .-- H and .-- HL.
I saw that I could use the "Texture Tool" program, I tried it but I could not find a program that was like the tutorial I saw. Those who got did not have the same characteristics that the tutorial brought.

Had I been able to extract the textures I would have changed the names too. Maybe I'll do it later when I managed to do it. =)

On 7/25/2018 at 2:08 AM, Mircha said:

Many thanks! Probably, I will do so.

Using the program LRPhoto Studia, I managed to change shoes, but on some reason it has the wrong color. And I think that I need to sort out the texture now. 

Yes, I do know, you have to edit the textures for better results, luck with it!

On 7/27/2018 at 12:52 AM, Melissava said:

Oh we were sooo bored about this! Swimsuits without labels, fucking awesome!

I detect sarcasm around here ... mmmh
good to mention that nobody is born knowing and gradually is learning, that's why it is clarified at the beginning of the post:

"Almost 1 month ago I was looking for some mods and since I could not find them, I decided to do them, I had no idea how to start, so I started to see tutorials and download the necessary tools.
Thanks to the Internet contribution of the user "bbb" for the tutorials of "Costume combination / barefoot making tutorial" and "Removal Tutorial of Neck Seam", I was able to obtain it.
Maybe they have mistakes, but it was difficult for me to understand some things, like the subject of UV maps, especially about dirt.
Join the necks with the heads or modify the textures in Photoshop, since it was a long time since I used that program.
Anyway, it's possible that if these mods exist somewhere, so if someone serves them, play! "

If you are a person who has done this kind of work, I imagine that making a mod is simple for you and that you do not understand how it is that someone uploads mods as simple as these. (that anyone can do)

but this is not the case, 2 months ago I had no idea that with a program like the LR photo studio, for example, we could eliminate some clothes or accessories from the character, making the costume a little or much different from what it is originally.
You could change textures, mesh and that without mentioning others like the TMC Polygon Insert Tool, TMC Polygon Tool, Noesis, ABC Transformer, TMC Bone Tool, TMC Object Tool and above all if you wanted to do so you could also use Blender or 3D max.

For those who know this process, it is lost time to see someone share them with others as something new, but for someone like me a few months ago, it will always be grateful that a person shares those simple mods for their use.

I hope my point is clarified. Regards!!

On 7/27/2018 at 1:25 AM, Baralgin said:

Melissa Valishina, от чего вы не устали ещё?  ;) 

exosanime just a beginning modder, and all the masterpieces are still ahead of him. And what he has already achieved, looks very good.

It would be great if other modders did their work as carefully as Miguel does.

Now that I know that Melissava does not like these mods ... I will stop sharing them,
wait! maybe better ...
I will stop doing them {T_T}

ok no.

see you

And this is why the DOA community is killing itself rather than modders retiring. Tho I wish modders would stop letting a single person's opinion get to them to the point they stop sharing.  I see this all the time for some reason its become a trend. The asshat wasn't even showing constructive criticism just ignore him. Hes tired of a mod yet he can't make any on his own... since hes in this thread. Don't waste your energy on insects you have fans here