Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm working on adding polys to all outfits, including of course clothes and armors but also boots, gauntlets, helmets/hoods and maybe even amulets.

Spoiler

To the left is vanilla and to the right is the added poly one. I haven't fitted this one yet to the body so it's still vanilla shape

Comparison.jpg.26169ac27b74486d98e09bf9d0af1e7d.jpg

Left is vanilla and right is the remastered, this one is fitted to the new body

499972222_Comparison2.jpg.65cf254aa0177c0751952d5a6c0c5713.jpg

Alpha 1.2 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywalnu75g0nkwwe/UNP_Remastered_Alpha_1.2.7z/file

Users need to generate bodies, hands, feet and tails from bodyslide, but the body will look the same in whatever weight you have for the moment.

Completely redone body mesh, very smoothed out.

Bodies: Nude, High poly vanilla underwear, Bikini and Lingerie all in static and HDT and two different vaginas CoS and Max with HDT.

Halofarm's high poly hands and we've done our own beast hands and Halofarm's high poly feet.

We've also made high poly Argonian tail and Khajiit tail. The weights needs to be adjusted and maybe animation as well, so the tail will only be straight out for the moment.

Unfortunately no sliders yet, we focused on getting the main body ready first and then we'll do sliders.

We need many people that test this version, check where the weights doesn't work so we know where we need to change the weights. We also need testing on how CoS and Max handles sex in different positions.

Textures: Bijin Skin 4K and Feminine Argonian Textures 4K Lizard and Feminine Khajiit Textures 4K Grey Cat  All have vagina textures on them, so they work with CoS and Max

6 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Alpha 1.2 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywalnu75g0nkwwe/UNP_Remastered_Alpha_1.2.7z/file

Users need to generate bodies, hands, feet and tails from bodyslide, but the body will look the same in whatever weight you have for the moment.

Completely redone body mesh, very smoothed out.

Bodies: Nude, High poly vanilla underwear, Bikini and Lingerie all in static and HDT and two different vaginas CoS and Max with HDT.

Halofarm's high poly hands and we've done our own beast hands and Halofarm's high poly feet.

We've also made high poly Argonian tail and Khajiit tail. The weights needs to be adjusted and maybe animation as well, so the tail will only be straight out for the moment.

Unfortunately no sliders yet, we focused on getting the main body ready first and then we'll do sliders.

We need many people that test this version, check where the weights doesn't work so we know where we need to change the weights. We also need testing on how CoS and Max handles sex in different positions.

Textures: Bijin Skin 4K and Feminine Argonian Textures 4K Lizard and Feminine Khajiit Textures 4K Grey Cat  All have vagina textures on them, so they work with CoS and Max

awesome work check out bit later tonight :P its d2 pvp time :P

I find having to generate the actual meshes, which is what interests me the most, not a helpful feature. Not trying to sound ungrateful, just looking to see what the current build in the no-frill, standard UNP body looks like. I dont understand BS at all, and it never works properly, and that is my doing. I know its popular and gets a lot of use, but for those of us that dont use it, this latest release is not very user-friendly. Hopefully at some point along the way, regular UNP meshes will be included like any standard body replacer.

At the moment, this is an intermediate test version to check the adequacy of the meshes and bones of the body, and to test the game for any errors and bugs. Since the body was created from scratch in the image and likeness of the good old UNP, it is just necessary to check whether everything works adequately and corresponds to it. We all hope that the gaming release is not far off and everything will turn out as it was intended. 

15 hours ago, Champis said:

I find having to generate the actual meshes, which is what interests me the most, not a helpful feature. Not trying to sound ungrateful, just looking to see what the current build in the no-frill, standard UNP body looks like. I dont understand BS at all, and it never works properly, and that is my doing. I know its popular and gets a lot of use, but for those of us that dont use it, this latest release is not very user-friendly. Hopefully at some point along the way, regular UNP meshes will be included like any standard body replacer.

As Gromilla says, this is just a test version, it's not even close to final release. We just posted this version because we want as many as possible to test it and report what is wrong. We needs more eyes, so we'll have less bugs when we actually hit release.

In addition. 

Test, drive in full force .. We need your feedback, bad and not very much :) Everything is done for you, for the players. This is not just an update of the old version, it is a few steps into the future (forgive me, the old-timers of the forum). Try, test, we always welcome any feedback.

23 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Yeah, those tails are not working correctly right now :P We'll of course fix that for the official release

Thanks How soon? you can pm me if you need tester I got powerfully DDR3 sysatem lmao YA I'm on SSI sadly :( cant drive I'm 41 now too. help my parents at home where rent is cheap like 400 a month pay my own bills so upgrades on pc comes every 7 years. So far no reason me move to DDR4 system yet lol

12 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Thanks How soon? you can pm me if you need tester I got powerfully DDR3 sysatem lmao YA I'm on SSI sadly :( cant drive I'm 41 now too. help my parents at home where rent is cheap like 400 a month pay my own bills so upgrades on pc comes every 7 years. So far no reason me move to DDR4 system yet lol

I don't know how soon, it won't be me doing them as I don't know how.

Oh heavens, look at all those gorgeous vertices. ?

Okay, that's it. Loading up a fresh profile just for UNP-R. I have 32GB of extra RAM coming in the post next week, a GTX1080, and a reckless disregard for framerate. Might as well install the lot, 4K textures and all, and see what happens.

This works out as well as it looks like it should, and I may become a new UNP* convert after years of CBBE devotion. I know you lovely, talented people are not designing this to compete with CBBE, it's just another option, but honestly, it's looking like a better option. The base body shape is really natural-looking and pleasing to the eye, and the degree of customization, once Bodyslide is fully integrated, promises to be satisfactory to nearly all tastes.

I'll be happy to provide feedback if I notice anything dodgy in playtesting.

Thank you all for such challenging work! You're amazing!