Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

5 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Not right now as we haven't any Sliders yet

O, i'm joking ;) It's some russian humor ;) dont menthion about it. 

I tested the cos and max body in sl.  It is wonderful! Body weight is okay, there are no seams until, everything is fine. Well done!
P.s. In xml files, i found something similar to mine cos and max collision smp settings. Cool ;) Thanks 

22 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

O, i'm joking ;) It's some russian humor ;) dont menthion about it. 

I tested the cos and max body in sl.  It is wonderful! Body weight is okay, there are no seams until, everything is fine. Well done!
P.s. In xml files, i found something similar to mine cos and max collision smp settings. Cool ;) Thanks 

Oh, okay. LOL :P

I'm glad you like the body and that everything works the way it should.

23 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Oh, okay. LOL :P

I'm glad you like the body and that everything works the way it should.

Oh, sorry, yes, all the works are beautiful!

I look forward to news about this project. toonyman talks a lot, very much ;) but I believe in you and your project (sorry for the damn google translator). Good luck! 

13 minutes ago, WarSoul said:

Thank you so much for making this mod. The body is beautiful ?

Sorry if i'm ignorant but i have neck seams on my character, is that normal?. Or did i make something wrong?

Which texture did you install? Almost all textures as a slight neckseam in SE, it also depends on what weather and lighting mods you have and if you have an ENB.

I installed the fair complexion skin that comes with this mod. I don't know if it is important, but i'm using Mod Manager 2. The seam is only on the neck.

But i'm still going to use this body, i love it ?

Edit: I forgot about the lightning mods. I have realistic lightning overhaul installed. I'm going to delete everything and see what happens.

12 minutes ago, WarSoul said:

I fixed the seams. I deleted MO2 and installed everything with nexus mod manager, but this time i'm using sg textures with pubic hair. ?

Woah, MO2 is way superior to NMM, at least in my opinion. But I guess if it worked out for you then

Yeah i like MO2, but i was having a lot of problems. First with FNIS, then with bodyslide, then with poser mods. I'll probably give MO2 another chance in the future, but for now i'll stick with nxm.

Thanks for the quick response and sorry for my REALLY really bad english.

9 minutes ago, WarSoul said:

Yeah i like MO2, but i was having a lot of problems. First with FNIS, then with bodyslide, then with poser mods. I'll probably give MO2 another chance in the future, but for now i'll stick with nxm.

Thanks for the quick response and sorry for my REALLY really bad english.

Then you're not installing them in the right way, I have no problems with FNIS or Bodyslide, never used poser mods.

1 hour ago, WarSoul said:

Don't get me wrong, they WORK. It was a pain in the ass, but they work.

How was it a pain in the ass? You should have been able to just download and go. ? It sounds like you definitely had issues with the other mods. Yeah, UNP Remastered is a simple straight forward install mod. @Shiva182 made sure of that. I'm glad you got it to work. Enjoy. If you see any issues please post them. And issues about the mod particularly. That's what we're looking for. Any other issues that don't involve our mod we won't pay any mind. 

On 7/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

I don't think it'll be better than CBBE... I'm not really thinking like that. I'm more interested in variety and choices on what people want to use. I'm someone who looks at things as not competition or this is better or that's terrible. My thought process is more.. In one game I'll play with a character with CBBE and in another game I'll play with a character with UNP. Does that make since? It's like role playing with a necromancer in one game and playing a sneaky thief in another game. Same concept. I use CBBE too. Not just UNP. I want to be able to use both and customize with them how I chose. It shouldn't be one  or the other. It's should be about what people want to play with and how they want to play their game.

To me it feels like people kind of forget that mentality sometimes and get stuck in something is better or worst. I mean a lot of people grew up in the console wars and people get heated about things like that, but I always had all the systems, because I just loved playing a variety of different games. I worked hard with my money to buy those games and consoles, but this is how I've always been. It was never about PS2 or XBOX. It was just about the games I wanted to play and what system they were on at the time. =P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy testing out the new UNP and please feel free like everyone else to give us feedback. I'll help use improve the bodies. 

Yea I will have not tried it yet. Need to download it first :)

8 hours ago, Champis said:

Looks, fine so far. Using the meshes with Mature Skin (SSE).

Now, if only someone would put together a well made, high-poly  head mesh, we'd be set.

Tooneyman did make a high poly head, but the it caused CTD, so we need to look at it further to see what caused that. Maybe for final release or beta :)

28 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Tooneyman did make a high poly head, but the it caused CTD, so we need to look at it further to see what caused that. Maybe for final release or beta :)

Use the Citrus head standalone High poly it works fine if converted to SSE with nifoptimizer. DO NOT MESS WITH THE TRI FILES! this will cause a CTD on both ECE and RM.

Don't want to create pressure or something, but will the Final Version also include a (Maybe optional) HDT-High Poly Mesh for the Tails of the Vanilla Beastraces?

Or is this not possible right no for reasons i'm unaware of?

Thanks for your work, These meshes are true eye candy.

19 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

That is most encouraging to hear something is being considered. Its 2018, and here we still have no modern, up-to-date high poly head meshes. Mind you, I just found some modern high poly UNP meshes, like 4 days ago, so, hurry up and wait is something we should all be familiar with by now, lol.

?

8 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

Don't want to create pressure or something, but will the Final Version also include a (Maybe optional) HDT-High Poly Mesh for the Tails of the Vanilla Beastraces?

Or is this not possible right no for reasons i'm unaware of?

Thanks for your work, These meshes are true eye candy.

That might be something to consider, as I have actually never thought about that and I don't think Tooneyman did either :) We do have updated beast hands with long claws and I think we should have an updated tail as well.

On 7/31/2018 at 11:46 AM, Shiva182 said:

I think we should have an updated tail as well.

Thanks for the time to even respond, while headmeshes/facegen/facetint are a sore spot for a long time due to various issues, tails are usually skipped over in pretty much all

body-mods i'm aware of.

Even though their appearance and behaviors is not something i would consider "immersive".

I tried to modify positioning/shape for a custom follower once, but the result was still not something to write home about.

• 2 weeks later...