Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

9 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Awesome stuff! UNP is my favorite body mod so seeing this project is quite cool. I'll be keeping an eye ?

Awesome. I'm glad more people are showing interest in the project. I'm just grateful people are interested in this project. ?

Update: Alright, we just fixed a lot of issue with the bodies. Now what we're going to do is put it up on github for everyone to play around with soon. You won't be able to play with the slider sets, but you'll be able to play with the bodies. =D

On 7/16/2018 at 1:46 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

Update: Alright, we just fixed a lot of issue with the bodies. Now what we're going to do is put it up on github for everyone to play around with soon. You won't be able to play with the slider sets, but you'll be able to play with the bodies. =D

Thanks, Eagerly waiting for a SMP Body that supports bodyslide and has all vagina bone nodes =D

9 hours ago, neon_xeon said:

Thanks, Eagerly waiting for a SMP Body that supports bodyslide and has all vagina bone nodes =D

I've already figured out how to get the bodies to work without collisions meshes like CBBE 2 has. ? I'm just trying to figure out how to keep the bodies in tact. 

I've got another  update for everyone. Due to technical issues with Outfit studio and UNP Kink. We're not going to be able to bring that mod over as of right now. However,.... I was able to create another body which looks a lot like the old UUNP style of Vagina. We're calling it UNP Max.  It's very pretty and it's more of an innie type Labia. It barely looks like UNP got altered at all. The Mesh works very well and I'm excited to let everyone know UNP COS Is fixed too. We ran into some issues with it, but I was able to get them to work properly. 

Here is a look at UNP Max. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1008f4d0a06229c6078b54ce1bdab591.png

Here is the vagina and high poly setup. 

image.thumb.png.42e53e7a58d45f448b4aac76c30c4846.png

Here is the bottom of the body. 

image.thumb.png.6755c3cd847ed533c9462bb16270f99e.png

The good news is the new body is fully functional and works very well with SOS full, light. Whatever you choose as your setup. 

I'm sorry. I'll continue to try and get Kink back up to snuff, but for now. The body we'll have to use is UNP Max. 

I play around a while with the new body.

It looks great at all. I found it wonderful that someone work one the UNP Body again.

I like this body very much and found it a pity that so long no one real work one it.

While playing I saw a gap between hands and body also body and feet. Than I realize it has only zero wight. Is that true oar a mistake on my end?

The belly shakes enormous if you work or jump. I played around with wight in xml file nothing changes. Any help how can I fix that?

Thank you for your awesome work. ?

Edit:  it was the old body . Your are to fast for me ?

6 hours ago, Ronja66 said:

It looks great at all. I found it wonderful that someone work one the UNP Body again.

I like this body very much and found it a pity that so long no one real work one it.

While playing I saw a gap between hands and body also body and feet. Than I realize it has only zero wight. Is that true oar a mistake on my end?

The belly shakes enormous if you work or jump. I played around with wight in xml file nothing changes. Any help how can I fix that?

On the server we fixed the issues.

3 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Looking good! When will it be usable as a straight replacer for the original UNP pinup which I use? Didn't quite catch that part ?

Probably in a couple of months. Right now our goal is to create a stable body which we're almost there. Everything is at Zero weight for the reference frame. I'm not sure how to create a _1 with the other bodies yet, but we'll work our way there. 

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Probably in a couple of months. Right now our goal is to create a stable body which we're almost there. Everything is at Zero weight for the reference frame. I'm not sure how to create a _1 with the other bodies yet, but we'll work our way there. 

Thanks, Appreciate all the effort you folks are doing for the community,

Since its a UNP body, Please take extra care on the neck Seam that almost all UNP bodies have ?

EDIT : Could I have a link to the server please?

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Teasing?
Is there anything to test? Where PM link to the magic server? @_@ B-)

You have to PM me for the link to the server. If they want it. They come to me. ?

By the way we've run into a very specific issue I feel needs to be resolved before we release a public beta. 

16 hours ago, Ronja66 said:

We only have the _0 body as a reference and when we later build sliders we'll make presets and that way we get the _1 body and also a lot of other bodies

15 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Thank you for the answer, i fix it yesterday by my self and it works so far.

i'm glad to hear you fix it too.

I fixed the weight issue with the hands and feet. I'm going to be rebuilding COS and Kink and once I'm done with those two bodies and they've been tested to work with everything from CBP Physics and HDT SMP. We'll release the github version for everyone. However, everyone will need to understand the github version is alpha only and will only be the bodies without the sliders. The sliders will be the next phase. However, first thing is first. COS and Kink need to be taken care of. Don't ask me about Anal bones. I'm fed up with it. I've tried everything I could think of to add an anus with bones, but I just couldn't get it to work right. The weights were always hypered out or pulling through the body. So no Bung hole!... Now if someone decides they want to added one themselves once everything has been released. Hit us up and we'll test it and if it's good we'll give permission to release. 

image.png.4b4e3cdc7e353318e6e564daf6d09cf1.png

The alpha has finally been released for UNP Remastered for everyone to play with and test. We've got it all right here. If you'd like to play with the body. We owe a huge thank you to @scipher99, @scivirus, @Shiva182, @andreis, @Vyxenne and many, many more people. Thank you all for your help in creating these bodies. 

I apologize, but sadly our Kink version of UNP is till being worked on and has some Kinks..? to be worked out. However, we've been able to give you two different version of special. You'll be able to play with UNP COS, and UNP Max right out of the box. 

They're are some nice nevernude options to play with too. The thing to note is there is no sliders for bodyslide right now. We've been working very hard to build these bodies in a timely manner. I'm about to be leaving the modding scene for a bit, and will be back in a month or two. I've got to take care of some RL stuff. However, during that time. You've got the UNP body to play with. The person to ask any questions too will be @Shiva182 She'll do her best to answer any questions you may have about the new bodies while I'm gone. She's worked very hard and helping create these. She's out Overlord for a reason. 

For got to mention. HDT SMP and CBP Physics works right out of the box with these bodies. Have fun. =D

Now without anymore delays. I give you the UNP Remastered Alpha 1 Project. 

5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Nice reading in this tread.

Was planning to migrate to SSE soon. And wants one better body then CBBE for SE

Nice job.

I don't think it'll be better than CBBE... I'm not really thinking like that. I'm more interested in variety and choices on what people want to use. I'm someone who looks at things as not competition or this is better or that's terrible. My thought process is more.. In one game I'll play with a character with CBBE and in another game I'll play with a character with UNP. Does that make since? It's like role playing with a necromancer in one game and playing a sneaky thief in another game. Same concept. I use CBBE too. Not just UNP. I want to be able to use both and customize with them how I chose. It shouldn't be one  or the other. It's should be about what people want to play with and how they want to play their game.

To me it feels like people kind of forget that mentality sometimes and get stuck in something is better or worst. I mean a lot of people grew up in the console wars and people get heated about things like that, but I always had all the systems, because I just loved playing a variety of different games. I worked hard with my money to buy those games and consoles, but this is how I've always been. It was never about PS2 or XBOX. It was just about the games I wanted to play and what system they were on at the time. =P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy testing out the new UNP and please feel free like everyone else to give us feedback. I'll help use improve the bodies.