Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

7 hours ago, happy_polla said:

Did you want to get skeleton female.nif ? 

I get its from Laosiji patreon i can give it for you if you want. Skeleton females from him packages have its

Clipboard01.jpg

Yes, I used similar skeleton for porting MAX and CoS bodies. he seems to be expanding xpmsse.

Maximum body also has its extended skeleton, but I could not properly adjust the physics to work with it, it's probably because of me and lack of knowledge.
I need to study this skeleton in more detail.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, I used similar skeleton for porting MAX and CoS bodies. he seems to be expanding xpmsse.

Maximum body also has its extended skeleton, but I could not properly adjust the physics to work with it, it's probably because of me and lack of knowledge.

You're talking about weights at that point with Max. Max has some issues. That anus bone you saw in the earlier version was the max one. It looks really good, but the problem is it's a small mod. 

17 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

No, this is for SE. Oldrim already has UUNP

Bingo!... This mod will be for SE only. Much like CBBE 2 is for SE the UNP we're designing is for SE only. ? Nice thing is we've made some really good progress so far. 

All right everyone. I wanted to show you what we're working with. We've got the full remastered UNP Set put together. Here is what the mod looks like file wise. 

image.thumb.png.700e9a185fd584e9e960e1f079f4649c.png

This is the name of each of the UNP models right now. All the bodies have been pretty much built. We've got one more for UNP COS and that will involve adding an anus to it. We'll figure out what name we want to give it later. Right now these are the name of the bodyslide's we'll have for everyone. Later we'll be adding HDT version of each one. But as you can see we pretty much have what we're looking for.  We've definitely got more work ahead of us. We've got to go back through the bodies to make sure every single poly is working properly on the body and we've got to go back and smooth out the UV maps to make sure their working well with the models. 

Weight sets are next for each body. You'll be getting your bounce and giggle soon folks. =P COS and Kink will be automatically HDT setup. We'll have to add HDT versions of Nude, Lingerie, Vanilla, and Bikini. 

Here is what each one of the lingerie looks like. 

Vanilla

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2a3df074167ff649035d4a29bbb12933.png

High Poly-

image.thumb.png.60bfd39463c4842ebce091513a5ea377.png

Bikini

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.593b552932fef7347d629fbc5d1c3feb.png

High Poly-

image.thumb.png.5159ef361bab1a1b03a26acf394601cc.png

Lingerie- I don't have the texture for this part of the mod. I think @Shiva182 can give you a better image of the lingerie setup. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ded81f929707b6e9bd11a066448586c6.png

High Poly-

image.thumb.png.7c8cecb698eb1b8dfc2ace4c8adaf9eb.png

Nude

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.399bbcd33305d13cd8de1d5d991126d7.png

High Poly-

image.thumb.png.9cdb75d20ba999b564c6a1efa94136d1.png

UNP COS

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1e72089f9317272e72a691595ae28b35.png

Up close shot

image.thumb.png.96c98ac8c05256704d5a95cd60671fda.png

High Poly-

image.thumb.png.2a241e708121da11216d5da7344c485b.png

Finally UNP Kink- 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3360a49674925db7b6161b9c43fa8a85.png

Back it has an anus

image.thumb.png.b542749ac098a0b675927a5b7aca852a.png

Full Front

image.thumb.png.02187dc8cb268594fd2df68e3726955e.png

High-Poly

image.thumb.png.055da4c55d1bbba6959f60492ff338d7.png

Anyway, that's the full showcase for the bodies. We'll show one more and it'll be for COS Kink. 

On 7/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, Gromilla said:

That is an outdated XPMSE skeleton with 12 nodes added to rig the mesh to and add collision shapes what is there much to study about.

11 hours ago, Groovtama said:

That is an outdated XPMSE skeleton with 12 nodes added to rig the mesh to and add collision shapes what is there much to study about.

What this sounds like we may have to update a skeleton with specific bones in order to do the anus. I know your skeleton doesn't have one. Is it possible to use some vagina bones as a test case with the anus to see if it work? Or will that not work due to their position on the skeleton?

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

What this sounds like we may have to update a skeleton with specific bones in order to do the anus. I know your skeleton doesn't have one. Is it possible to use some vagina bones as a test case with the anus to see if it work? Or will that not work due to their position on the skeleton?

Wrong XPMS(S)E has the complete Max CBBE edits included, it is not mentioned in the changelog because Max CBBE was already taken offline before I released stuff. It even has a small fix for the Max CBBE rig, which I communicated when I was asked to include it. I would recommend looking at the latest versions and not on ones that are 2 years out of date.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Are you talking about this skeleton?

skeleton_female.nif

Yes and sorry my bad its only 10 nodes that are added.

3 hours ago, Groovtama said:

Wrong XPMS(S)E has the complete Max CBBE edits included, it is not mentioned in the changelog because Max CBBE was already taken offline before I released stuff. It even has a small fix for the Max CBBE rig, which I communicated when I was asked to include it. I would recommend looking at the latest versions and not on ones that are 2 years out of date.

Yes and sorry my bad its only 10 nodes that are added.

Alright here is my fun questions for you. I've got the bodies ready and I'd like to create the skeleton now for UNP Nude version. I'm starting from the ground up. When I start to add the bones and add weight to them from XMPSE's newest verison for SE. Do I need to make sure I have the newest version of the skeleton installed so OS can pick the right bones so I can add the anus bones or whatever other bones I'll need for the HDT animations before I start giving them weight paint?

I'm assuming that's in the 4.31 version?

4 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Alright here is my fun questions for you. I've got the bodies ready and I'd like to create the skeleton now for UNP Nude version. I'm starting from the ground up. When I start to add the bones and add weight to them from XMPSE's newest verison for SE. Do I need to make sure I have the newest version of the skeleton installed so OS can pick the right bones so I can add the anus bones or whatever other bones I'll need for the HDT animations before I start giving them weight paint?

I'm assuming that's in the 4.31 version?

OS does not care what version you have installed of XPMSSE. OS has its own set of skeletons it uses for rigging, because rigging with the skeletons for the game has sideeffects with the female skeleton. If you want to rig to nodes that are not in OS but in XPMSSE you need to copy them to the OS reference skeleton yourself.

19 minutes ago, Groovtama said:

OS does not care what version you have installed of XPMSSE. OS has its own set of skeletons it uses for rigging, because rigging with the skeletons for the game has sideeffects with the female skeleton. If you want to rig to nodes that are not in OS but in XPMSSE you need to copy them to the OS reference skeleton yourself.

Thank you for the answer. That helps out a lot. ?

Hey @Groovtama a quick question is Skee still bugged with 4.31 and Racemenu? 4.20 is running fine but I would love to be able to use your latest version on my side project. I asked Expired the same but he has yet to get back to me and I do know he has been busy.

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

Hey @Groovtama a quick question is Skee still bugged with 4.31 and Racemenu? 4.20 is running fine but I would love to be able to use your latest version on my side project. I asked Expired the same but he has yet to get back to me and I do know he has been busy.

See stickies on XPMSSE page.

and SKEE is not a requirement for XPMSSE, it is a requirement if you want all features, the installer tells you what option has what requirements you can install XPMS(S)E on 4.32 with no MCM and Scripts you just have to edit the skeleton mesh yourself if you want specific weapons positions. Because I do not complicate my workflow and installer just so some people that have no clue how scripts or anything works with XPMS(S)E get their no scripts are better daily brainfuck fix. I still think the first set of scripts that cause a large cosaves has are technically better than the ones that do a lot of dumb shit on runtime but I rather cut the rant short here.

@Groovtama and @scipher99 maybe either one of you can help me. I'm trying to build the bones on my new high poly body. Now I've added weights and I've even tried cleaning up the weights. 

I seem to be running into a problem with bodies cracking when they kneel on the ground. Here is an example. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot42.thumb.png.81f41eee114c6f7b672ebab389283103.png

If you notice near the leg. The thigh is really bumpy. This is a high poly mesh in the example above. Is cracking due to weight paint with the bones and the mesh? I though this was the issue, but I'm still not sure. I tried cleaning up a weight mesh and it was still having issues with the polys extruding. 

In the example below. This is the original schlongs of Skyrim regular poly mesh. As you can see here in this example the  legs aren't bulging up. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot40.thumb.png.18885195989b1c936843f8a969ea5b13.png

Do you have any idea how I can fix this issue with my new mesh? Does this involve weights for the bones or is this more of a UV thing?

14 hours ago, Groovtama said:

See stickies on XPMSSE page.

and SKEE is not a requirement for XPMSSE, it is a requirement if you want all features, the installer tells you what option has what requirements you can install XPMS(S)E on 4.32 with no MCM and Scripts you just have to edit the skeleton mesh yourself if you want specific weapons positions. Because I do not complicate my workflow and installer just so some people that have no clue how scripts or anything works with XPMS(S)E get their no scripts are better daily brainfuck fix. I still think the first set of scripts that cause a large cosaves has are technically better than the ones that do a lot of dumb shit on runtime but I rather cut the rant short here.

Thanks for posting back Groovtama. I realize the problem has nothing to do with your mod but rather a bug with skee on Expired's side. With Expired being always busy I was only wondering if you did a work around was all. As a Racemenu user I have skee of course so I'll be stuck on 4.20 until it gets fixed by Expired and that will most likely be next runtime update at best. LOL good rant though my friend, its always good to see you bud keep up the great work and thanks. 

10 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

Thanks for posting back Groovtama. I realize the problem has nothing to do with your mod but rather a bug with skee on Expired's side. With Expired being always busy I was only wondering if you did a work around was all. As a Racemenu user I have skee of course so I'll be stuck on 4.20 until it gets fixed by Expired and that will most likely be next runtime update at best. LOL good rant though my friend, its always good to see you bud keep up the great work and thanks. 

Read the stickies for fucks sake...

19 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

Use SKSE Engine Fixes, it will fix the bug for the time being at least the one that causes CTD

Update: I've gone ahead and fixed up some of the bodies. The Kink and Special now have anus versions. These will be a separate which will be called fullset from the other bodies. I think we'll keep these two full set versions here and strictly keep it for LL community. I don't think anyone really cares about the rest of the fullset body on Nexus. 

We're now working on creating beast hands and we'll have those done hopefully by the end of the week. Once the process for beasts hands are done. We'll begin the process of creating slider sets for everyone. This will be a long and fun process. I hope everyone's excited. Once we've got basically what we're looking for. We'll be rolling out tutorials on how to do it yourself and make your own sliders for UNP. Our goal is to create the base for everyone to use and for the rest of the community to go wild on the sliders as they improve and upgrade our work as we go. We can't make everything perfect, but if this works out the way I'm hoping it will. People will embrace this ideology and help create some amazing bodies and slider sets for UNP Remastered. 

4 hours ago, buttluver said:

This sounds great!

Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again!

Kinda wondering though, will I have to use the Bodyslide mod which is almost totally involved with female characters?

Or will you be making a new bodyslide for males?

We are making a male bodyslide as well :)  Vanilla, SOS and I'm not sure, but maybe better males as well

Alright, everyone,. I think we're going to release the bodies soon for testing purposes among the community. The slider sets will not be included, because we're about to start working on those. However, I would like to release an alpha version of the bodies to have the community test everything on github and see what everyone thinks so far. We've been working our butts off and I'd like to see what people think. 

Once I get the ok from @Shiva182 we'll go ahead and let everyone test out the new bodies. They're full ready to go on HDT SMP and CBP Physics along with non-physics versions. 

Update: I just released the latest version for everyone on our UNP Remastered Server. Everyone will test it. Make some xml file adjustments and we'll see about releasing the alpha version of the new bodies. After we get some feed back from the community we'll go ahead and start cracking on the slider sets. 

We've taken a lot of critique from the older UUNP slider sets and we're going to create a simple basic setup for the community to use. Once the main sliders are in place and we've got some presets build. Shiva182 will begin the horrible process of clothing conversion for everyone. I would like to let everyone know. Our time line for this mod in full release is about Novemberish. We're just keeping it real due to how much works already going into it. There is still plenty more work to be done and we're looking forward to the final setup. 

A male bodyslide will be released along with the new UNP Remastered bodyslide is ready. ?