Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

11 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Oh, this is going to be a big, very VERY big pain in the ass. But if you really understand what you want to get as a result, then I'll try to help you than I can.

I completely agree with you on the big pain in the ass set. But think of it like this... If it gets done and done properly. The community grows from it and we have a middle ground to play with. ? 

I'll start posting updates starting Monday. I'm working full time as of next week and will only have time to work on this so much. I'll be putting in work for sure as I build the meshes up and start to cut and model different parts for everyone. The first thing I'm going to do is see about getting the second body ready for the game and after that I'll copy the base skeleton to the body. The next process will be about adding HDT SMP weights to the body. Oh, this is going to be fun... ?

50 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

Well buddy I wish you luck with this I can give you help as much as you need but I highly suggest you use a private Discord to work on and only invite those you want.

I've created a discord for the project. Plus it'll be nice to have a place we can live chat. If more people are interested in this process. They can ask me for an invite. I'd be more than happy to add people to help us out. 

I'm not here to start a turf war. I'm only creating what I like and want to give to the community. I'm not going to steal anything from anyone. I'm only going to be using what I've been given permission from. This will be a long project and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens going forward. Hopefully, it's all positive. 

5 hours ago, happy_polla said:

I give you body mesh from a test version, hope its good new idea for you. 

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

Screenshot:

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.59c9329d9b7e565b5534bedf88a701dd.jpg

This is from the chinese mod. We're about to vote on what vagina we can use. We got permissions from someone to use a specific resources from their mod. We might go with that one since it'll be easier to build the body around it. 

If anyone wants to join in the convo. They need to come to our discord. 

I have no idea when it comes to body mesh and skeletons, but can appreciate the work it needs. I will lurk and watch if that is ok?

I love the UNP/UUNPB body types and always try to add them to my TES games so this is going to be interesting.

Here is what we've done so far. We've created a brand new body for UNP. Much higher poly count. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3271b42ec61d48c978c1991a352d109c.png

We've created two different types so far. We're going to be creating the three main types. Vanilla, nude, and Full Throttle. Yes, you heard the name correct. 

Here is the nude version without the polys. We've made the breasts bigger so it's easier for everyone to work with clothes and convert. It's using the original UNP body, but a bit bigger on the breasts. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ecd986e04153132b1afb43df1ae0060e.png

Now for Full Throttle. This is the high poly count on it. This was a royal pain in the ass to make, but it looks good. There is going to be three different types of Full Throttle by the time I get done. The first is ZCA which is based off the Chinese model for labia. As you can see here we've add it in to the UNP body set. I've completely remolded it to the body. I'll be adding the bones from the chinese body for this setup. The breasts, butts and belly's we'll be doing from scratch weight wise. 

Here is the high poly on Full throttle.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b893261289b576fd289aea1c4b346f2e.png

And here is some shots of the full body including the labia. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.97f0203f8a28e3ef17a14034003506be.png

image.thumb.png.ba38e7c5c6752d86628e49a0fbd1c098.png

image.thumb.png.3e47f858d45af4d0be574007fa9821ab.png

image.thumb.png.52ac10801625b026502d75e3ca43f691.png

As you can see. It's on full anatomy. It looks really good. This labia is actually smaller than the chinese version and has been modified accordingly. It looks more natural and realistic. 

I'll be working with COSIO's labia next and adding that to the body. We'll be adding some vanilla panties with a higher poly count along with some nice designer lingerie. We're looking for suggestions for lingerie panties. 

They must be open to the community and nothing from CBBE. I would like some ideas for lingerie for the nevernude version of the new UNP setup. 

Anyway, I hope this gets everyone excited. The body is really nice. ? I've had a lot of help so far. Thank you everyone who's interested in this project. It's definitely not easy, but the learning is definitely there and I'm enjoying every bit of the process so far. 

Here is in game Footage of both bodies. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot27.thumb.png.abacca6ac365d7c5a83271dc85ba94f1.png

Here is UNP Renewal Hi-Poly body

And Here is Full Throttle:

ScreenShot26.thumb.png.825a8e45eddad166c9a2940c0aedd0ff.png

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have no idea when it comes to body mesh and skeletons, but can appreciate the work it needs. I will lurk and watch if that is ok?

I love the UNP/UUNPB body types and always try to add them to my TES games so this is going to be interesting.

We're not allowed to use UNPB, but we'll make presets for those once we've got sliders setup and ready to go for the new body. Right now we're in the process of modeling and making different bodies to make everyone happy to some extent. 

23 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

We've made the breasts bigger so it's easier for everyone to work with clothes and convert. It's using the original UNP body, but a bit bigger on the breasts. 

Just a small correction. The breasts aren't really bigger, they're just a little bit more rounded, to make it easier later to build vanilla and custom outfits. This body will be the reference body in Outfit Studio and the shape of zeroed sliders in Bodyslide.

It already looks cool! But for anatomical similarity it is necessary to add functional meshes and anus bones. As in the Chinese version, either CoS or the Maximum body. Otherwise, part of the game process disappears., Hmm;) What do you think?
I still can not get into our chat, I have problems with the computer and the Internet. I work on the smartphone;) I hope that I will soon join.

8 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Just a small correction. The breasts aren't really bigger, they're just a little bit more rounded, to make it easier later to build vanilla and custom outfits. This body will be the reference body in Outfit Studio and the shape of zeroed sliders in Bodyslide.

Yes, I agree.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

It already looks cool! But for anatomical similarity it is necessary to add functional meshes and anus bones. As in the Chinese version, either CoS or the Maximum body. Otherwise, part of the game process disappears., Hmm;) What do you think?
I still can not get into our chat, I have problems with the computer and the Internet. I work on the smartphone;) I hope that I will soon join.

Yes, I agree.

Thinking of adding all Maximum too for vagina. However, I don't think I'm going to add an anus to any of the builds. I'm not really interested in it. Plus the vagina's where really hard to add. I don't think I'd do well with the poop shoot. However, I'd be more than happy to let someone else add it in if they'd like. 

16 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Thinking of adding all Maximum too for vagina. However, I don't think I'm going to add an anus to any of the builds. I'm not really interested in it. Plus the vagina's where really hard to add. I don't think I'd do well with the poop shoot. However, I'd be more than happy to let someone else add it in if they'd like. 

It's a pity. However, it is enough to make this part of the mesh like in the cos body. But do as you like, although adding something later will be more difficult than doing it in advance.

Sorry I'm not much help I'm in the middle of moving to a new house so my time will be limited. I will be packing up my desktop and servers this week. I'll only have use of a ROG laptop for playing games all of my 3D software is on the desktop. I also don't know how long Comcast will take to switch my internet on at the new house too. I should be able to work on xml or scripts fine just not  too demanding as my laptop only has a 980M GPU in it.

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

It's a pity. However, it is enough to make this part of the mesh like in the cos body. But do as you like, although adding something later will be more difficult than doing it in advance.

If you say it's more difficult later on. I'll see about adding it now. I'll use the maximum and the chinese mod. But it'll be a day or two before we have the setup. We'll have three different mods separate so people who don't want the anus don't have to worry about it. 

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

Sorry I'm not much help I'm in the middle of moving to a new house so my time will be limited. I will be packing up my desktop and servers this week. I'll only have use of a ROG laptop for playing games all of my 3D software is on the desktop. I also don't know how long Comcast will take to switch my internet on at the new house too. I should be able to work on xml or scripts fine just not  too demanding as my laptop only has a 980M GPU in it.

Take your time man. This project will be here. We appreciate you thing you can do to help. We're moving along pretty good. You'll have about three body sets to play with much like how sos has three varieties of gentiles to work with. 

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Here is an update on the COSIO Body for Females. As you can see it looks really nice. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.5d0f9488a20bd31f1571392493e2e5bf.png

image.thumb.png.e458787d718ca8294c7081dacfec1ec2.pngScreenShot34.thumb.png.85066079538a30e2eb93af3d32389b0e.png

image.thumb.png.70caaffed7cd59ea68f7f2fde7790a75.png

The main textures which will be used will be SG. Thank @Shiva182for the work and @scivirus for allowing use of his texture files. ?

@Gromilla I went a head and add the anus from CBBE Maximum. Looks damn good. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.205b9f2f4cff067c0c974316ca9b9b2d.png

Wow! You're damn blender wizard! 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Wow! You're damn blender wizard! 

I'm wondering once the body is done. If we can build in the hdt weights into the body much like CBBE instead of having to use external Collisions. ? It would save a lot of heart ack. All anyone would need is the XML files like Ousnius has for CBBE. I'm excited to see how we've gotten so far. I looks like everyone is kind of pleased with this. I'll keep cracking at the last vagina setup. Next you'll start to see the lingerie verisons of the mesh for nevernude and vanilla. 

Do you think I should add in the Chinese anus too to the full throttle version?

@Gromilla Can you tell me which version of COS has the anal bones? COSHD doesn't seem to have them attached to the skeleton.

10 minutes ago, happy_polla said:

In my opinion, may be you should add Anal (anus) to this project. Some SMP patch has working perfect with anus (test with sexlab anal animation)

We're working on it and trying to find the best solution and how we're going to go about creating the mesh. 

The problem with the anus. Is the XMPSE doesn't have anal bones. We have to add them manually. It's a royal pain. It's one thing creating weights, sliders and building a solid mesh. It's another thing when you have to add to a skeleton. If you screw up with bones in the wrong section. You break the whole thing. I've already had my issue with it. 

This was the first attempt with the buttie hole. As you can see. It didn't end well for anyone. ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7c08b15d5d66579629ab9480d3558b7a.png

We're going to try a few things to see what we can do. I'm not going to lie. We may end up adding the anus later on due to the fact it's causing us a lot of issues right now. This was done on the maximum body. I'm going to be adding another mesh to the COS setup. I've got Full Throttles setup too and I'm using it as my prototype setup. 

46 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

We're working on it and trying to find the best solution and how we're going to go about creating the mesh. 

The problem with the anus. Is the XMPSE doesn't have anal bones. We have to add them manually. It's a royal pain. It's one thing creating weights, sliders and building a solid mesh. It's another thing when you have to add to a skeleton. If you screw up with bones in the wrong section. You break the whole thing. I've already had my issue with it. 

This was the first attempt with the buttie hole. As you can see. It didn't end well for anyone. ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.7c08b15d5d66579629ab9480d3558b7a.png

We're going to try a few things to see what we can do. I'm not going to lie. We may end up adding the anus later on due to the fact it's causing us a lot of issues right now. This was done on the maximum body. I'm going to be adding another mesh to the COS setup. I've got Full Throttles setup too and I'm using it as my prototype setup. 

Did you want to get skeleton female.nif ? 

I get its from Laosiji patreon i can give it for you if you want. Skeleton females from him packages have its

Clipboard01.jpg