[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

Some amazing creations. I'm loving the Metallic Bikinis and C Strings Pasties sets. Now I am thinking if possible and if you have the time and interest could you add some other matching accessories ? Something like Red Sonja maybe ? Arm bands, thigh straps, belt and slit chain mail skirt ? Just a suggestion. Any Hoos Thank You so much for sharing everything. 

4 hours ago, FuryWitch said:

Some amazing creations. I'm loving the Metallic Bikinis and C Strings Pasties sets. Now I am thinking if possible and if you have the time and interest could you add some other matching accessories ? Something like Red Sonja maybe ? Arm bands, thigh straps, belt and slit chain mail skirt ? Just a suggestion. Any Hoos Thank You so much for sharing everything. 

Thank you, I'm glad you like the mods! I have one more bottom and top set you might like in the pipeline. As for the accessories, do you have a concrete image or images in mind? Something like in this or this? Couldn't find anything for the skirt... There are some existing accessories you might like in Silvermoon's Angel and Aerith Dresses (gold only though), Colores Urbanos' Armlet or Tiger379's Upper Arm Bracelet, alternatively there's Tadala's Bikini Armor too. Thank you for a great tip, I might try to do something when I have the time (no promises though) - the thigh straps, simple armlets or wristguards don't look too difficult to make...

11 minutes ago, procian said:

Hi nice work.....the breast overlay won't let you use wildguys nipples....it's either one or the other.Any way of changing this?

Thank you! The breast overlay is provided in 4 different skin detail slots for this exact reason (forehead crease, mouth crease,...). You just need to pick one which does not conflict with the slot wild_guy's mod is using (scroll lower in the skin detail section). This way I'm using them together without any issues and it looks wonderful. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, erplederp said:

Thank you! The breast overlay is provided in 4 different skin detail slots for this exact reason (forehead crease, mouth crease,...). You just need to pick one which does not conflict with the slot wild_guy's mod is using (scroll lower in the skin detail section). This way I'm using them together without any issues and it looks wonderful. Hope this helps.

Ah thank you I only installed the forehead crease one....d'oh!