[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

51 minutes ago, Country_Boy said:

Where did you hide the download link for the, corset?:(  do I have redownload the entire all-in-one each time you update, am I? :)

Yep, it is in the all-in-one CC file, folder named [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Cupless Gothic Corset (Recolor). Unfortunately, with this many items, providing individual packages is messy (and cumbersome for new people who would need to download individual items). Sorry!

20 minutes ago, Venderin said:

Have You thought about dress for braidesmaids? 

Not really, sorry. I was inspired just by this particular dress and since my skills don't go much beyond simple recoloring and image editing, my options are limited.

10 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Erplederp what is the difference between gothic corset swatches? I seems I can't see any difference in CAS.

It's alternating the color of the metal studs on the straps - they are either silver or gold-ish. Admittedly, it is not much noticeable.

Hi Erplederp,

Your work on sheer dress is so good I would like to ask for more, especially a night outfit and a pareo skirt for summer hot times. What about a short loincloth too for FuryWitch's warrior to look terrificly outrageous ?

qrj1.png Did somenone need an injection ? Here comes Audrey, the sweetest nurse on Earth.

9 hours ago, synge said:

Hi Erplederp,

Your work on sheer dress is so good I would like to ask for more, especially a night outfit and a pareo skirt for summer hot times. What about a short loincloth too for FuryWitch's warrior to look terrificly outrageous?

Thanks, perhaps you could use this:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-sleepwear/title/np-x-transparent-robe-accessories-(hat)/id/1414263/

I've tried to make a loincloth, so far without any success.

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

Holy crap ! How did I missed this ? ?

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

I've tried to make a loincloth, so far without any success. 

Why is it so difficult ? Can't you take a skirt, cut it and use you ability with sheer clothes ? (I'm a total noob in this, then I need you so much, lol).

24 minutes ago, synge said:

Why is it so difficult ? Can't you take a skirt, cut it and use you ability with sheer clothes ? (I'm a total noob in this, then I need you so much, lol).

It requires modifying the mesh, which I am incredibly bad at. The tools I use also screw up normals which causes very visible seams when importing the modified meshes. Then you need to enable the transparency only for the appropriate part of the mesh by using the proper material (for the shaders) and pray there are no hidden problems with the mesh which cause horrendous graphical issues with the transparent version. Just editing existing textures as I did with the dress is a relatively easy compared to it (even though still very time-consuming).

47 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Thanks again. Love the new mermaid set. Are you psychic? It's like your reaching into my mind and giving me what I want before I realize I wanted it.

Haha, thanks, glad you like the set! I think it turned out better than I expected myself.

Oh hey. Better and better. Are you thinking to create more fantasy themed outfits ? Very cool.  Also would you consider another recolour of the recolour of triangle bikinis? Something in leather maybe, and or animal skin? Again just a suggestion or two. 

14 minutes ago, FuryWitch said:

Oh hey. Better and better. Are you thinking to create more fantasy themed outfits ? Very cool.  Also would you consider another recolour of the recolour of triangle bikinis? Something in leather maybe, and or animal skin? Again just a suggestion or two. 

Thanks! One thing I'd like to do sometime in the future is an angel set or possibly devil/succubus set (these would be mostly based on mods of others though, perhaps with minor edits). Don't know if that exactly counts for fantasy or not... Animal skin recolor of the bikini might be easy enough, thanks for the tip!

You are welcome. Succubus, would have my vote. No wings or tail, just something incredibly sexy. Are you familiar with Occult Life State Succubus by batman101 ? In someways I prefer this over Vampires. A Succubus Huntress would fit perfectly in my Hyborea Sim World. You might also consider a recolor of the new swimsuit ? I have the original by Hlath. I always thought this would be awesome for prehistory era sims if only it came in some animal, leather swatches. All Day I Dream about finding the Perfect Swatch. J/K

48 minutes ago, swizzleigh said:

not really sure if this has been asked before, but could i get some links to the poses you used?  would be a real help rather than rummaging around all the sims modding sites :D

Actually yes, it has been asked, check the post #77.