Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I might have discovered why some people are saying that the mod doesn't work for them.

It had been working very reliably for me, but then it stopped.  No amount of bumping would trigger a reaction.  Eventually I thought to check the stage of the mod's main quest, and sure enough it was stuck above zero.  I waited for 10 real minutes (over 3 game hours) and it never reset.  (The mod really could benefit from a timeout on the force greet to prevent this.)

Backtracking along my path, I eventually found the problem.  The bard in the local inn was trying to force greet me, but he was stuck in his bard animation and couldn't.  It was only when I clicked on him to speak to him that the mod's "hey you ran into me" dialogue triggered.  I'm thinking that NPCs in the JobBardFaction should be excluded to prevent this, since they can't chase after you if they're performing. 

For people experiencing problems, use "getstage slhh" to see if you're stuck.  If it's not zero, you have a problem.  The only easy fix appears to be to use the MCM option to reset the quest.  This has the unfortunate effect of also changing your MCM options back to the defaults.  A "soft" reset option would be a welcome addition. 

This is a fun little mod, which succeeds because it does just one thing, filling a niche that no other mod handles.  It doesn't try to be a general rape mod (there are already several well developed ones available).  The custom animations look good, and the mod adds an element of risk to carelessly sprinting through town.  It has a few rough edges because this revised version is newly released, but hopefully these will be corrected in time.  

iirc this was an issue with the original, and not just bards (Lucan in Riverwood, prior to completing the Golden Claw quest is "fixed" behind the counter of his shop and that would break the mod's quest every time, other npcs who have a set "first dialog" - like Maul in Riften when you first get there - until they've done that dialog will all do the same.

hope that helps

So for the life of me, I couldn't get this mod to work at all. Tried new games, moving mod to the bottom of the order. I updated fuz-ro-doh. Tried all the fixes people suggested in this thread. Nothing, it still didn't work. Was about to give up then it hit me, I had a mod which suppressed random NPC comments, called In Your Face. Reloaded after disabling that, and bingo, worked perfectly. Loving the mod now, keep up the great work.

2 hours ago, kionee said:

So for the life of me, I couldn't get this mod to work at all. Tried new games, moving mod to the bottom of the order. I updated fuz-ro-doh. Tried all the fixes people suggested in this thread. Nothing, it still didn't work. Was about to give up then it hit me, I had a mod which suppressed random NPC comments, called In Your Face. Reloaded after disabling that, and bingo, worked perfectly. Loving the mod now, keep up the great work.

Ahhh..I use that too, and I was wondering if that would interfere with this mod. It's unfortunate, I don't exactly like npcs commenting to me when I'm not even interested in talking to them,(Looking at your Aricano.) but I'll be willing to sacrifice it for the moment until a fix is made.

I made some changes to my own copy of the mod, simple things that don't expand the mod's scope or add dependencies on other mods.  I'll list a few of those changes here in case any are of interest to the mod's author.  Except for the MCM suggestions I've already made these changes to my own version, so this isn't for my own benefit, it's for others.

As I mentioned above, performing bards can cause the mod to get stuck.  After discovering that, I excluded any NPC in JobBardFaction.

I found a few NPC voice types that were not covered (I don't think these NPCs will react otherwise), so I added MaleCommonerAccented and MaleNordCommander.

I cleaned up some of the spelling and wording.  In the pop-ups I replaced "He" with "My attacker" to cover female attackers.

I reworked how the mod groups voice types, and I added one or two more responses for each type for variety.  For example, I put the two old man voices in the same dialogue topic, so I could tailor the language.  The old man grumps about youngsters not showing respect to elders, and the player can respond with things like "Don't try anything old man or you'll just hurt yourself", "You old fool, you can't do anything", or "Are you a pervert?  Get away, you dirty old man!"

I excluded old women, even when female attack is enabled.  They look bizarre in sex scenes (old face with young firm body) and I didn't think that grandma would be strong enough.  It might be interesting if instead, old ladies demand payment (pay 100 gold or get a 500 gold bounty for "assaulting" an old lady).

I also excluded Khajiit and Argonians.  To me these races look strange in sex scenes, and some sex/rape mods have an option to exclude them.  An MCM toggle could give players the choice. 

I added the MaleGuard voice, so guards can be assaulters (not sure if they could do that before).  Some people might not want this (not all guards are corrupt), so a percentage slider in MCM for guard attacks would let players choose.  I run into guards a lot so I wanted to include them.  I gave them their own branching dialogue topic, so they have a variety of responses:

"You assaulted an officer of the law.  So I'm going to teach you a game, 'Crime & Punishment'" to which the player can respond with the old naive line "What?  Sorry, I don't want to play any games.  Just let me go."

Another guard branch is "You just assaulted an officer of the law.  So I get to punish you.  It's my favorite part of this job!".  The player has several random responses, including:

Player:  Let me go, you animal.  That's abuse of authority!
Guard:  The only "abuse" is what I'm going to do to your hole.  I'm going to make a public example of you!

Player:  You're a guard!  You can't just rape me!
Guard:  Think of this as your public service, showing everyone what happens to naughty lawbreakers.  Haha!

Just some examples of how some extra lines can add variety. 

I didn't care for the screaming and running away when the player escapes.  I was concerned that it could mess up an NPC that I'd need to interact with, plus it just felt unrealistic.  I disabled the response.  An MCM toggle for this feature would be nice.  (It would be better if the NPC shouted a curse at you if you escape, but that's more ambitious.)

I counted 14 separate clothing checks that the mod makes for every dialogue topic (it looks like half of those are duplicates).  That seems like excessive processing.  Also, a number of those are looking for keywords that only exist in the author's modified version of SexLabAroused.  It doesn't break the mod, but it does display as errors in the editor and really should be removed from the public version available here. 

Does clothing need to be checked at all?  Whether you're naked or fully armored, knocking someone down or stepping on his foot still hurts (probably more if you're in metal armor) and since it's a LoversLab mod the response is going to sexual. :)  The logic and processing could be simplified by having an NPC respond regardless of player clothing (there's already a probability slider to reduce the chance).  I ended up removing all the clothing checks in my own copy to hopefully improve performance (14 conditions in 14 dialogue topics = 196 fewer checks). 

Please consider all of this as constructive feedback.  I like the mod, and I'm just offering some thoughts in case you decide to develop it further.

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I added the MaleGuard voice, so guards can be assaulters (not sure if they could do that before).  Some people might not want this (not all guards are corrupt), so a percentage slider in MCM for guard attacks would let players choose.  I run into guards a lot so I wanted to include them.  I gave them their own branching dialogue topic, so they have a variety of responses:

Sure Wish i had your copy :) i see a lot of great improvments, small changes but a lot of impact

Nope Guards dont work, i tried a lot and they dont harass.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:10 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I made some changes to my own copy of the mod, simple things that don't expand the mod's scope or add dependencies on other mods.  I'll list a few of those changes here in case any are of interest to the mod's author.  Except for the MCM suggestions I've already made these changes to my own version, so this isn't for my own benefit, it's for others.

As I mentioned above, performing bards can cause the mod to get stuck.  After discovering that, I excluded any NPC in JobBardFaction.

I found a few NPC voice types that were not covered (I don't think these NPCs will react otherwise), so I added MaleCommonerAccented and MaleNordCommander.

I cleaned up some of the spelling and wording.  In the pop-ups I replaced "He" with "My attacker" to cover female attackers.

I reworked how the mod groups voice types, and I added one or two more responses for each type for variety.  For example, I put the two old man voices in the same dialogue topic, so I could tailor the language.  The old man grumps about youngsters not showing respect to elders, and the player can respond with things like "Don't try anything old man or you'll just hurt yourself", "You old fool, you can't do anything", or "Are you a pervert?  Get away, you dirty old man!"

I excluded old women, even when female attack is enabled.  They look bizarre in sex scenes (old face with young firm body) and I didn't think that grandma would be strong enough.  It might be interesting if instead, old ladies demand payment (pay 100 gold or get a 500 gold bounty for "assaulting" an old lady).

I also excluded Khajiit and Argonians.  To me these races look strange in sex scenes, and some sex/rape mods have an option to exclude them.  An MCM toggle could give players the choice. 

"You assaulted an officer of the law.  So I'm going to teach you a game, 'Crime & Punishment'" to which the player can respond with the old naive line "What?  Sorry, I don't want to play any games.  Just let me go."

Another guard branch is "You just assaulted an officer of the law.  So I get to punish you.  It's my favorite part of this job!".  The player has several random responses, including:

Player:  Let me go, you animal.  That's abuse of authority!
Guard:  The only "abuse" is what I'm going to do to your hole.  I'm going to make a public example of you!

Player:  You're a guard!  You can't just rape me!
Guard:  Think of this as your public service, showing everyone what happens to naughty lawbreakers.  Haha!

Just some examples of how some extra lines can add variety. 

I didn't care for the screaming and running away when the player escapes.  I was concerned that it could mess up an NPC that I'd need to interact with, plus it just felt unrealistic.  I disabled the response.  An MCM toggle for this feature would be nice.  (It would be better if the NPC shouted a curse at you if you escape, but that's more ambitious.)

I counted 14 separate clothing checks that the mod makes for every dialogue topic (it looks like half of those are duplicates).  That seems like excessive processing.  Also, a number of those are looking for keywords that only exist in the author's modified version of SexLabAroused.  It doesn't break the mod, but it does display as errors in the editor and really should be removed from the public version available here. 

Does clothing need to be checked at all?  Whether you're naked or fully armored, knocking someone down or stepping on his foot still hurts (probably more if you're in metal armor) and since it's a LoversLab mod the response is going to sexual. :)  The logic and processing could be simplified by having an NPC respond regardless of player clothing (there's already a probability slider to reduce the chance).  I ended up removing all the clothing checks in my own copy to hopefully improve performance (14 conditions in 14 dialogue topics = 196 fewer checks). 

Please consider all of this as constructive feedback.  I like the mod, and I'm just offering some thoughts in case you decide to develop it further.

that sounds fun!  The two of you should consider co authoring this.  I've had so much trouble getting SLHH to trigger, that I've given up and moved to SL Adventures, but I would be willing to try the modified SLHH next playthru.

I'm having a slight problem with the mod, the harassment happens but then the npc just walks away! I did try it with a follower and she gets raped, through the settings, but my pc doesn't.
Also I have to echo the other posters HexBolt8, you should consider helping author this with factoryclose that mod sounds amazing !

Edit: So I got it to work, (once) don't ask how I have no idea! :/

8 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

I think there may be a small placement issue with the table in Riverwood, maybe it would work better if it was spun around 180 degrees?

I think you posted to the wrong mod forum.  No furniture changes or vigilante types in Horrible Harassment.

Unfortunately, this mod seems to have a problem with another mod that I have, called Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. The thing is, both this mod and RDO do things with dialogue, and from what I've gathered, RDO keeps SL HH from working. >< Any of you guys have any ideas, or maybe a patch between this mod and the other could be made? I'd really like to be able to use both...

*EDIT* I made a bit of a mistake linking another mod I didn't mean to..but I've changed that. xD

On 7/13/2018 at 4:13 AM, Taven said:

Unfortunately, this mod seems to have a problem with another mod that I have, called Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. The thing is, both this mod and RDO do things with dialogue, and from what I've gathered, RDO keeps SL HH from working. >< Any of you guys have any ideas, or maybe a patch between this mod and the other could be made? I'd really like to be able to use both...

*EDIT* I made a bit of a mistake linking another mod I didn't mean to..but I've changed that. xD

i use SHHE + RDO too and it works

in load order it looks like that:

- RDO

- RDO USLEEP patch

- EFF

- RDO EFF patch

- Sexiest Guards

- SHHE

my guess is that if you have a lot of NPC comment replacers, SHHE chance to trigger is rather low

other NPC comment mods:

- SL dialog

- SLSF + SRR

- sexsist guards

just reduce the chance to trigger a comment on the other mods, that might rise SHHEs chance to trigger.

good for testing:

- activate "no need to use sexy armor"

- women can harass too

- dangerous condition

- rise chance to trigger

- bump into NPCs a lot

EDIT:

- if SHHE + SLS is installed => if nacked SLS ass slap always wins vs SHHE => if armor in slot 32 SHHE works, because SLS ass slap wont trigger

On 7/4/2018 at 10:21 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Sure Wish i had your copy :) i see a lot of great improvments, small changes but a lot of impact

Nope Guards dont work, i tried a lot and they dont harass.

Guards harass me too in my game with SHHE

maybe because they got replaced with Deadly Wenches on my setup?

On 7/13/2018 at 4:27 PM, donttouchmethere said:

i use SHHE + RDO too and it works

in load order it looks like that:

- RDO

- RDO USLEEP patch

- EFF

- RDO EFF patch

- Sexiest Guards

- SHHE

my guess is that if you have a lot of NPC comment replacers, SHHE chance to trigger is rather low

other NPC comment mods:

- SL dialog

- SLSF + SRR

- sexsist guards

just reduce the chance to trigger a comment on the other mods, that might rise SHHEs chance to trigger.

good for testing:

- activate "no need to use sexy armor"

- women can harass too

- dangerous condition

- rise chance to trigger

- bump into NPCs a lot

EDIT:

- if SHHE + SLS is installed => if nacked SLS ass slap always wins vs SHHE => if armor in slot 32 SHHE works, because SLS ass slap wont trigger

Unfortunately, none of these things have helped me, and at the same time, I don't have any other mods that alter dialogue other than RDO, and maybe one other..but I don't think. Here's my mod list:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     AOM.esm
 11  b     Night Eye Overhaul.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     Campfire.esm
 17 11     Shark Race.esp
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     GeneralStores.esm
 20 14     Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
           Crimes against Nature.esp
 21 15     UIExtensions.esp
 22 16     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 23 17     AOM.esp
 24 18     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 25 19     CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp
 26 1a     FISS.esp
 27 1b     High Level Enemies.esp
 28 1c     High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
 29 1d     High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
 30 1e     Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
 31 1f     Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
 32 20     Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
 33 21     Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
 34 22     LoversComfort.esp
 35 23     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 36 24     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 37 25     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 38 26     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 39 27     SexLabDefeat.esp
 40 28     OBIS.esp
 41 29     OBISDB.esp
 42 2a     CCO17ObisPatch.esp
 43 2b     Afterlife.esp
 44 2c     TouringCarriages.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenu.esp
 46 2e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 47 2f     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 48 30     Extended UI.esp
 49 31     SkyUI.esp
 50 32     Customizable Camera.esp
 51 33     Craft your gear.esp
 52 34     Craft your gear - Dawnguard.esp
 53 35     Craft your gear - lesser is better.esp
 54 36     MashupUNP.esp
 55 37     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 56 38     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 57 39     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 58 3a     Unique Uniques.esp
 59 3b     WestWindMisfit.esp
 60 3c     UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esp
 61 3d     DeadlyDragons.esp
 62 3e     ERSO 08.1 - ERSO MIRAAKC.esp
 63 3f     ERSO 08.2 - ERSO HARKON.esp
 64 40     ERSO 09 - RUS-Npcs overhaul USLEP compatible.esp
 65 41     ERSO 19 - Respawn 1 day - 5 days.esp
 66 42     ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USLEP.esp
 68 44     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 69 45     Run For Your Lives.esp
 70 46     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 71 47     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 72 48     ImmersiveFP.esp
 73 49     PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
 74 4a     Rebirth Monster.esp
 75 4b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 76 4c     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 77 4d     SOS - Leito Addon.esp
 78 4e     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 79 4f     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 80 50     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 81 51     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 82 52     dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 83 53     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 84 54     TimingIsEverything.esp
 85 55     wizDynamicThings.esp
 86 56     Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
 87 57     Werewolves.esp
 88 58     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 89 59     NEO Persistent Spell.esp
 90 5a     Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
 91 5b     Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
 92 5c     Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
 93 5d     Night Eye Overhaul.esp
 94 5e     Skein of Magnus.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Romance.esp
 96 60     UltimateCombat.esp
 97 61     Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
 98 62     TKDodge.esp
 99 63     Brows.esp
100 64     3DNPC.esp
101 65     Inigo.esp
102 66     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
103 67     SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
104 68     staggerdirfix.esp
105 69     Mortal Enemies.esp
106 6a     attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
107 6b     SLAnimLoader.esp
108 6c     BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
109 6d     FNIS.esp
110 6e     XPMSE.esp
111 6f     SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
112 70     SexLabTools.esp
113 71     NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
114 72     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
115 73     nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
116 74     MoreNastyCritters.esp
117 75     Better Harvesting.esp
118 76     bosmer-lingerie.esp
119 77     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
120 78     Shark Race - Followers.esp
121 79     BethanysArgoniansCompatibility.esp
122 7a     SpousesEnhanced.esp
123 7b     PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
124 7c     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
125 7d     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
126 7e     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
127 7f     LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
128 80     VioLens.esp
129 81     NARC.esp
130 82     NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
131 83     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
132 84     SimplyKnock.esp
133 85     SLATE.esp
134 86     SexLab Extra Voices.esp
135 87     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
136 88     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
137 89     AnubAnimObj.esp
138 8a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
139 8b     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
140 8c     DawnguardMashup.esp
141 8d     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
142 8e     PoisoningExtended.esp
143 8f     Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
144 90     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
145 91     Vigor - Combat and Injuries.esp
146 92     OwnCivilWar.esp
147 93     CombatFatigue.esp
148 94     KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
149 95     PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
150 96     PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
151 97     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
152 98     Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
153 99     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
154 9a     SOS - Shop.esp
155 9b     Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
156 9c     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
157 9d     UNPCMCraftwear.esp
158 9e     LinkleOutfit.esp
159 9f     imp_helm_legend.esp
160 a0     Crime Overhaul.esp
161 a1     TailArmors.esp
162 a2     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
163 a3     Sky+DG+DB+CCOR.esp
164 a4     Sky+DG+USLEEP.esp
165 a5     Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
166 a6     Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
167 a7     Extra Encounters - Dragonborn.esp
168 a8     Better Vampires.esp
169 a9     Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
170 aa     KS Hairdo's.esp
171 ab     WindstadMine.esp
172 ac     RM Simple Male Outfits.esp
173 ad     RM Light Elven Armor.esp
174 ae     RM Light Glass.esp
175 af     RM Dwemer Gladiator.esp
176 b0     RM - Male Cleric SoS.esp
177 b1     Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
178 b2     Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
179 b3     Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
180 b4     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
181 b5     DawnguardArsenal.esp
182 b6     DawnguardArsenal_CCOR Compatibility Patch.esp
183 b7     Better Vampire NPCs.esp
184 b8     Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
185 b9     J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
186 ba     MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.esp
187 bb     MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.11patch.esp
188 bc     honedmetal.esp
189 bd     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
190 be     Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
191 bf     Enhanced Poisons and Potions 2.esp
192 c0     Bounty Gold.esp
193 c1     FollowerPotions.esp
194 c2     WM_WidgetMod.esp
195 c3     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
196 c4     DragonShoutVoice.esp
197 c5     DerkDEF100Range.esp
198 c6     betterwards.esp
199 c7     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
200 c8     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
201 c9     FixCombatMusic.esp
202 ca     titkit.esp
203 cb     Torches Ignite Oil - Shock Edition.esp
204 cc     DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
205 cd     KL-GeraltUrsine.esp
206 ce     Shezarrine.esp
207 cf     higheronhitdamagewallspells.esp
208 d0     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
209 d1     YiffyAgeApachiiHair.esp
210 d2     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
211 d3     YiffyAgeImperious.esp
212 d4     YiffyAgeOBISPatch.esp
213 d5     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
214 d6     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
215 d7     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
216 d8     YiffyAgeInigoPatch.esp
217 d9     YiffyAgeShezarrinePatch.esp
           AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
           AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
           Better Claws And Gauntlets - Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
           KaryudoArmor.esp
           MrissiTailOfTroubles - Katia Edition.esp
           Prancin's CaN Pony Races.esp
           RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
           RaceChanger.esp
           SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
           SidiousSeranaOverhaul.esp
           The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
           The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp

The mod list isn't entirely set up like that, I just used LOOT to copy the load order. I use MO instead.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

Unfortunately, none of these things have helped me, and at the same time, I don't have any other mods that alter dialogue other than RDO, and maybe one other..but I don't think.

i am pretty sure now - after playing around for a few days - that there is something else (mod) interfering with SHHE

just cant point my finger on the issue, yet

SHHE worked well for about 45 lvls and now it stopped to work alltogether on my setup (didnt change anything on that running game), seems something SHHE related got stuck

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i am pretty sure now - after playing around for a few days - that there is something else (mod) interfering with SHHE

just cant point my finger on the issue, yet

SHHE worked well for about 45 lvls and now it stopped to work alltogether on my setup (didnt change anything on that running game), seems something SHHE related got stuck

Sometimes it helps to reset the quest in the mcm but it takes a while

I was pinpall machine, it took a while but someone had enought while earlier in my game i just touched someone and hey caught me

30 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Sometimes it helps to reset the quest in the mcm but it takes a while

I was pinpall machine, it took a while but someone had enought while earlier in my game i just touched someone and hey caught me

thx will try that!

my guess is: if i read "what the" from NPCs before the SHHE action starts and i change cell at the same time, those NPCs wait for my return, until than SHHE wont trigger again.

i had that a few times, even after i returned 2 days (ingame) later they approached me

normaly i will go back to those NPCs to trigger SHHE event right away, but i dont think i saw the NPC comment everytime and than its hard to find that last NPC that is waiting for me.

i am sure your "reset" idea could slove that issue

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thx will try that!

my guess is: if i read "what the" from NPCs before the SHHE action starts and i change cell at the same time, those NPCs wait for my return, until than SHHE wont trigger again.

i had that a few times, even after i returned 2 days (ingame) later they approached me

normaly i will go back to those NPCs to trigger SHHE event right away, but i dont think i saw the NPC comment everytime and than its hard to find that last NPC that is waiting for me.

Good luck being harassed :P

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

thx will try that!

This behavior is a holdover from the original mod (I have also noticed that npcs will complete whatever sandboxing behavior they're engaged in when bumped before actually pursuing the pc which can make this "worse") and Reset does work, in my experience. Hope that helps

On 7/17/2018 at 3:06 AM, tuxagent7 said:

Good luck being harassed :P

16 hours ago, Vithiss said:

This behavior is a holdover from the original mod (I have also noticed that npcs will complete whatever sandboxing behavior they're engaged in when bumped before actually pursuing the pc which can make this "worse") and Reset does work, in my experience. Hope that helps

reset WORKED!

so simple and it worked right away because all settings where on max ?

happy harassment day *cough* ?