Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

I have been testing this mod out a bit, but haven't had a lot of time to completely figure it out. Haven't had any luck with the rape scenario proccing from sprinting and staggering NPCs. I will be testing it out a bit more over the next couple days, but I really wondered if this mod intervenes with other rape scenarios such as Cursed Loots misogyny setting ("Come here, woman!"), the regular Cursed Loot rape setting, etc.

After installing this and following all instructions - All my charaters are stuck in T-pose. I ran the FNIS and got the below output: Does anyone know what it means?

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1382 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

On 5/2/2019 at 7:59 AM, adriandz271 said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Usually, when you get this error it is because you downloaded the wrong version for your game. I made the same mistake. Make sure that if you have SSE you downloaded the SSE files or the LE files for LE. 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:42 PM, Creamstar said:

Usually, when you get this error it is because you downloaded the wrong version for your game. I made the same mistake. Make sure that if you have SSE you downloaded the SSE files or the LE files for LE. 

Thank you for clearing that up. I figured as much. But I could not find this mod for my LE version. Can you please provide me a link or what I need to change?

On 5/7/2019 at 6:09 AM, adriandz271 said:

Thank you for clearing that up. I figured as much. But I could not find this mod for my LE version. Can you please provide me a link or what I need to change?

Sorry about getting back to you late, but I circled all the recent versions for LE

Capture.PNG

Did you ever plan to clean up the esp with Tes5Edit. I've loaded the newest version and the esp is still a horror with more errors than any other mod i know.

I want to try out this mod, but with so many errors i would not.

image.png.f65cd92187715389b2dfe189fd45e64d.png

I have a problem:

After selecting give up or other options, they just run away and beg for mercy.

If I type "getstage slhh" in console, It always shows "getstage = 140".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

PS: Please excuse my poor English...

On 5/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, jiga1234 said:

the animation wont start, when the dialouge box that yes im gong to get raped, after i click it stops and the npc runs away. hrlp

Sadly, this is a issue I have experienced for a long while that no one seems to have commented a fix for. :(

• 2 weeks later...