Misalignment with ZAP devices is an old ZAZ issue, nothing I can do about that.

The kennels do work it just takes them awhile to get in there.  I pointed the issue out to T.ara and he said he'd look into changing how the enterance exit animations work.

I never messed with the crafting table so whatever you are seeing isn't from this mod.  This mod makes NO modifications to the Hearthfire crafting system.  I wish I could have but the HF system isn't documented and I could only figure part of it out.  So I skipped doing any sort of crafting and went with activators instead.  On the whole I think the results with the activators turned out to be a better option.

Glad you're otherwise enjoying it, that was what I wanted to provide.

NOTICE:

Zaz (Chris) and T.ara are working on an update to ZAP 8.0+ which my mod heavily relies on.  When they have a working update, I'll be updating this mod to include those changes (which I'm told will include ID Refs for various furniture items used).  When I update I'll also correct a couple of minor (harmless) issues in the mod.  Hopefully sometime after that I'll also be able to release a SE version of this mod.

Stay tuned!

8 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Misalignment with ZAP devices is an old ZAZ issue, nothing I can do about that.

The kennels do work it just takes them awhile to get in there.  I pointed the issue out to T.ara and he said he'd look into changing how the enterance exit animations work.

I never messed with the crafting table so whatever you are seeing isn't from this mod.  This mod makes NO modifications to the Hearthfire crafting system.  I wish I could have but the HF system isn't documented and I could only figure part of it out.  So I skipped doing any sort of crafting and went with activators instead.  On the whole I think the results with the activators turned out to be a better option.

Glad you're otherwise enjoying it, that was what I wanted to provide.

Thanks for the reply.  Also seen your comments on ZAP 8.0+

Furniture: Always was squiff.  Just wasn't sure if your implementation had maybe cracked it ?  

Kennels; Noted the queries you raised

I'll see if I can get a screen dump of the Drafting Table Narrative.  (What I saw was when building Winstead, but with the no materials gathering cheat from Nexus, as well as your separate add on for Lakeside Manor - as yet unbuilt - in the load order)

Thanks again

EDIT:  Forgot my manners.  Thanks for the mod.  It's really good, and fun

9 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I have no Lakeside Manor mod.

Are you running Sexy Bandit Captives by any chance?

Lakeside Basement:  Sorry, misread something else, I think

SBC:  Yep, that's in the load order.  Is there a clue in the question?  :P

I'll see if I can get a screen dump of the Drafting Table Narrative.  (What I saw was when building Winstead, but with the no materials gathering cheat from Nexus, as well as your separate add on for Lakeside Manor - as yet unbuilt - in the load order)

Never mind!  On a closer look, I think that they're from another mod entirely, but why they show up here, I have no idea... LOL

TESV 2018-07-22 13-00-34-49.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm going to necro a comment I made when this first came out and also ask a question of Einarr:

I had asked about making this modular for the HF homes since for two of the homes I have mods for them.  I revisited this mod today and just out of curiosity loaded it up in TES5Edit, which I'm a rookie at.  Anyway, it was very easy to open the esp for this mod in TES5Edit, expand the Cells row, then expand the Block rows, expand the Sub-Blocks, and then you'll see the different sections of the houses and cellars (3 house cells, 3 cellar cells).  Right click on the bit you don't want, for example "Heljarchen Hall, Cellar", click "Remove" and when it asks you if you're sure click "yes".  I removed two cellars and two house cells, then visited my three HF homes, all of which I'd already built, but one I hadn't furnished yet (the house for this mod I didn't delete).  Then close TES5Edit and save when prompted to do so.  It ended up working perfectly - my two modded houses were untouched and as they should be, and the one unfurnished house that I left enabled in this mod had the changes for the main hall furniture and in the basement. The whole process only took a few minutes, and I really don't know anything about TES5Edit.

Now, onto my question.  I poked around in the esp a little bit while I had TES5Edit open and opened up the NavMesh category.  It's not highlighted in red, and so I'm assuming not a conflict, but it does show references to places like "RoriksteadEdge" and "East Empire Warehouse."  Is that intentional, or anything to worry about?

Honestly, that's something CK added and I've no idea why since the mod doesn't change anything to do with Rorikstead, Solitude, etc.  It doesn't touch anything on in the Tamriel world space, just the interior cells of the HF homes.  I'm puzzled why that's there as well.  You can try removing it, as far as I know it shouldn't hurt anything and shouldn't be there.

There's a couple other minor things that need to be cleaned out for the next update, they're harmless but just little bits left over from construction.  I'm waiting on the update to find out what's happening with ZAP.

EDIT:  Went ahead and updated, so v1.2 cleans out the item you found plus a couple of other minor but harmless things.  Should be squeaky clean now, so just waiting on the next ZAP update.

SO... cool mod,i love the extra space in the cellar. but even before i had to mod my game to stop respawning clutter items around the house and basement. now even mods don't help with that. i want to keep this mod but i dont want junk respawning all the time. can you please check why does this mod do that despite mods that stop that s***.

tnx :D

What I am looking for is this mod
It's so cool. There are two bathtubs.
But I want to be greedy.
I need more variety.
This place needs space for animals.
I want you to have a place where dogs, trolls and other animals live.
And my sexy followers need beds that can sleep 10 or more.
Anyway this mod is so cool and perfect
Is my skyrim.ini setting wrong?
I see things from a distance that are blurred from the front
And the dining table disappeared.
Now this mod is under development and I am waiting for a quick update

(screen photo 사진)

Spoiler

0.jpg.f28ee6243a6b7c2bd9ebf49a6fab8aa3.jpg1.jpg.5c09931b260dcd4a129d7ae20d60239b.jpg2.jpg.2a7b39fd464b748b05635292dc2b6bd5.jpg3.jpg.440da390a030cb450142e656a1f1ff39.jpg4.jpg.92c27d43819198a1cfbe8d3c2036089d.jpg5.jpg.9b0584574d2c6fd8ff7db119f45e5d15.jpg6.jpg.82947fbbe948d25f60ed75237089cabb.jpg7.jpg.4d6258c848a39395501c60ae8112b60b.jpg

@imauto93

Do you use the mod Skyrim Project Optimization?  That will cause the problem with features not appearing in the distance; it makes the game think there is a wall or occlusion plane there and there is not.  It causes the same problem in other modded buildings, and I had to uninstall it.

For the table, look to a shelf in the main hall of your house on the left.  You can switch between the table, or chairs, or rugs.  It's not a bug.

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

@imauto93

Do you use the mod Skyrim Project Optimization?  That will cause the problem with features not appearing in the distance; it makes the game think there is a wall or occlusion plane there and there is not.  It causes the same problem in other modded buildings, and I had to uninstall it.

For the table, look to a shelf in the main hall of your house on the left.  You can switch between the table, or chairs, or rugs.  It's not a bug.

I thought it was a matter of mod, but it was not
You gave me the right answer.
Thank you

Spoiler

Screenshot27783.jpg

ScreenShot321.jpg

19 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I see things from a distance that are blurred from the front
And the dining table disappeared.

(screen photo 사진)

Related to this^^^ problem, but related to EinarrTheRed:-))

Maybe here ´s no optimization needed...as long you have not 40 npcs and immersive cluttering all around....

Otherwise IF you can, use a stair up or stair down or a curved-way out of the gamer´s vision-distance and set up the bethesda optimization behind there (portal plane). 

(...and why is that chain of the pull-bar yellow???...)

Hello sexlab artist tara
I am always using your mod thankfully
ZaZ Animation Pack + UUNP HDT V.8.0 + is really a great mod
It's fun to have npc's specific behavior in constraints and devices
I am waiting for the day your mod is updated
I am so yellow that lever chain uses retexture mode
I want to know more in detail why my vision is blurred
It does not happen in all other mods

Thanks for all the feed back and glad to see people enjoying the mod.  To answer some questions.

• Making the mod modular, I won't say this will never happen but if/when I ever do this it will require an MCM configure page (so you can enable / disable each one individually in game).  The reason for doing it that way instead of separate mods is that separate mods would mean 4 mods for me to keep updated and support whereas with the MCM it would still just be one mod.  That's less time and energy for me which means more time an energy to put towards other mod projects (and I've got a lot in the works).  At the moment I still have to learn how to make an MCM, even a simple one so that will have to wait for now until I learn more about how that's done properly.
  • I'm was not planning on adding any new areas to the dungeon, but I might consider it.  As far as an animal area, I'm not sure what that would look like or how it would work but feel free to discuss it, I'll be reading and taking notes.
  • I'm not familiar with ini settings causing viewing distances to be so short, especially indoors, so that problem caught me by surprise.  My own settings let me see things pretty far away.  The mod does use a LOT of occlusion planes to cut down on graphics load and make it run as smoothly as possible, even with a lot of NPCs down there (I've had as many as 50 NPCs down there with no screen stutter.  What are occlusion planes?  They're something used in building mods, anything on the other side of an occlusion plane doesn't get rendered by your graphics card, I wrapped every room and hall way in occlusion planes so that in most cases only the stuff in the room you are standing in gets rendered which really cuts down on VRAM usage and makes it all run smoother).  But there are a couple places where you can see at a distance, the overlook from the upper to lower grotto was one of them and that was intended so that you could look down on other NPCs (or look up from below).
  • As soon as I can find time I plan to do a small update that fixes a couple of minor issues, neither is game breaking (in fact they shouldn't affect your game play at all, its just a bit of clean up of a couple things left over from building the mod).  This will include some old stuff and some references to other locations that crept in because CK likes to flag anything you even look at as having been edited (even if you didn't edit it), thought I'd cleaned all that out but apparently I missed a few things.
  • When T.ara updates ZAP I do intend to add some of the new stuff to the mod so there will be a larger update then.  Once that happens I want to look into converting this mod to SE as well.
  • As far as dialog options / scripts to directly control NPC behaviors while they "live" there, that's currently beyond my ability, this mod depends on other mods for that functionaly and the focus was to just provide the space itself.  Same for adding spells to teleport NPCs into the dungeon, I'm still just starting to learn to create new spell effects, though learning to do teleports is on my "things to learn" list.  So we'll see what might be possible in the future, but for now I just don't have the necessary skills to do it and do it right.

As a side note, a lot of my energy is currently being put into my Whiterun Revisited mod, which I'm hoping to have an initial release of that in the near future... well... near-ish (I've still got a lot of work left to do so it will be a few months at least).  Its a big mod, biggest project I've ever tackled so its consuming much of my spare time, energy and patience; but I believe the end result will be well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this addition to my hearthfire homes! The only thing that sucks is my dom character is also a vampire and uses hill house. im just wondering how hard it would be to make a place able trapdoor leading to a copy of these basements. ah well ill just keep using  winstad as a side home for all my slaves and such, its not too far.