34 minutes ago, Mrfishkies said:

Looking forward to trying this mod!

I installed the mod using Mod Organizer, then ran Wrye Bash to update my Bashed Patch and got the following Error Message:

Capture.JPG.b01c51c31294e56146ac54e7ad652415.JPG

I have no idea what it means.  Anyone have a clue??

Thanks!!

P.S.  Same error with the Loose Version as well....

Not entirely sure what that means to be honest, what it is referring too is the activator switch for a bondage pole along one of the walls in Heljarchen Hall.  Here's what the name means:

• BYOHD is the prefix for things I added in my mod, scripts, activators, etc.
  • H3 refers House 3 which is Heljarchen Hall
  • Station4 refers to the fourth bondage station along the walls in the main room of the dungeon (if you are standing with your back to the bed, its on the left side of the room about mid way.  There's the fire pit, the little platform (dance2), then station 2 and the next wall section is station 4.  Incidentally the right side is dance1, station 1, station 3, at the back of the room from left corner to right is station 6, CB (center back) and station 5.   Organized fucker aren't I? ?)

As to why that one is generating an error message I don't know.  I checked it just now in the mod, and everything looks okay.  Furthermore the same activator in the other two houses is a duplicate of that switch so if it was really bugged then I would expect all three to show up with errors.  Apparently, Wrye Bash just doesn't like that one activator for some reason.  If it causes issues I can always just delete it and remake it and update, remaking that one switch would take me less than 5 min (It'll take CK longer to load the mod than to actually remake the switch).

The Loose version will give the same info because its identical to the packed version, its all the same files they're just packed up in a bsa archive.

21 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Don't see any errors with BFW. Also, you still haven't described what is actually happening.

There are errors like this:

ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM] ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM]

So despite 'disabling' ITF, you're still getting a lot of errors from it, so you probably need to clean your scripts + clean save / fresh game.

The "Not the right type" errors can be ignored. You get these when you add variables with a derived type (like your own scripts). Anyway you seem to have an issue with your save or load order. ITF and this house addon should work just fine together

12 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

whatever i'm wearing gets uni quipped, wetfunction shows an error and all my items, quests and mcm settings reset leaving me bald, and using my custom race leaves me bald/headless. 

The 'strip' function in my Mod that strips a Player before they enter Furniture is simply using the Strip function that already exists in SexLab API. It is the exact same function that gets called to strip a Player before they enter into a SexLab scene. So I highly doubt that it would cause any problems.

But yes, I would suggest getting your ITF situation sorted out.

30 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

the mod below adds bondage gear around the world and adds a vigilante punishment system

and after disabling ITF v 0.3's option to keep player locked and player doesn't get tortured but the mod still has a conflict

this log should show the issue

Papyrus.0.log

The only reference to my mod I can find in that huge log was this:

[06/24/2018 - 11:55:31AM] Cannot open store for class "EtR_CustomActivatorSwitch_Script", missing file?

Now that's an issue because that script runs damn near every furniture activator switch in my mod; but since its packed in the bsa it can't possibly be missing.  That may suggest your save game is so overloaded with scripting that it is unable to load all the scripts and that could cause gods know what to happen. 

There are no conflicts between my mod and Tyrant's Bondage Furniture World or Musje's iBDSM.  Your Papyrus log does not indicate any such conflicts between my mod and either of those mods.  BFW does not add any ZAP furniture to the Hearthfire homes.  My mod doesn't do anything to your character or NPCs by itself if they interact with the ZAZ furniture included.  Those functions must come from other mods which detect and modify how ZAP furniture is utilized.

As for unequipping your character of items, I would imagine that's supposed to happen if your character is being forcibly tied up.  As to why your character is suddenly bald; are you using KS HDT hairs, if so those are equipped hairs (so they get unequipped).  As for quests resetting, what quests?  Are you saying every single quest in the game gets reset? 

Now about the size of that log.  In 2 min and 15 sec your game generated a 3.5 MB papyrus log with 39,386 lines of entries.  Holy fuck. 

32 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

There are no conflicts between my mod and Tyrant's Bondage Furniture World or Musje's iBDSM.  Your Papyrus log does not indicate any such conflicts between my mod and either of those mods.  BFW does not add any ZAP furniture to the Hearthfire homes.  My mod doesn't do anything to your character or NPCs by itself if they interact with the ZAZ furniture included.  Those functions must come from other mods which detect and modify how ZAP furniture is utilized.

To add to what Einarr said here, I also did some testing with iBDSM and HDA and didn't run into any problems...

I am not seeing any conflicts between these Mods.

Fewer script heavy mods wouldn't hurt, but a new save game might solve it. 

I did make one mistake above.  The EtR_CustomActivatorScript can't be found because that was the original script I did for the activators, but when I set the mod up for public release I renamed the script BYOHD_CustomActivatorScript (exact same script, just different name so its unique to this mod to avoid conflicts when I use that script again in other mods).  I deleted the old script out but apparently I missed a reference somewhere I'll have to go look for.  Its a harmless error however. 

Sorry you're having so much trouble.

Has anyone installed this mod and then tried to build one of the Hearthfire homes?  Were you successful? 

I had Lakeview completed when I added this mod.  No problem, everything worked fine.  I was near 100% on Windstad and the structural parts looks fine but furnishing didn't work properly (I bought room furnishing through my steward and they didn't appear) and I can't seem to find the smelter I built.  The work bench doesn't show it as available and I did build it but it's not there.

I started Heljarchen after I installed this mod and I can get through the build process to adding wings but none of the building actually shows up.  The main and entrance buildings are no longer available at the workbench and, if I choose one of the wings, it seems I can choose it from the building "catalog" but, if I wait a few seconds, my selection will pop back onto the menu for selection.  I can't actually build any of those selections.

I admit I have a heavily modded game but my building issues seem to have occurred after installing this mod.

Anyone else had issues with this or is it just me?

Thanks.  Really like the mod!

The furniture not appearing when you buy through your steward is a Bethesda bug, that's been there for a long time.

As for the build issue at Heljarchen, I've not heard of that before.  My beta testers did build things so it should be working.  None of the HF build scripts or quests were touched in any way so they should be entire unaffected.  The only changes were to replace some of the items on the mantle to make them static rather than loose items, but that doesn't affect any of the scripting.  Even with the dining room table, I used an Xmarker to avoid messing with any of the HF scripts.

I have had games were one of the HF homes was just bugged and I couldn't build it, Heljarchen being one that once in awhile I had issues with.  I have issues with Winstad almost every game (parts of the rocks that are supposed to be enabled never get enabled in my games, happens every time so I rarely bother building Winstad).  Did you make a save point prior to installing my mod?  You could try building Heljarchen first and see if the bug is still there, if it is you know its just your game bugged.

I'm really wanting to use this mod, but most of the activators in the dungeon don't do anything. I think maybe I have an old Zaz pack but your link to Zaz 8.0 just offers cbb or unp files. I'm actually using SOS bodies so will either file still work? Will this even work for males? If I can grab either linked Zaz pack do I need anything else to fully use the mod? (I prefer not to use DD stuff if I can avoid it)  Thanks in advance!

Edit: Went ahead and just tried one and it works beautifully! Just wish I could get people to stay in the contraptions. Even with that Display Furniture mod I can't order them to stay put.

Hi Arcadia,

To get all the variety of furniture I had to go with the current version of ZAZ, but as you've already discovered it works fine with male figures you just need to select based on the female body you use.  When I started the project I had a very limited selection and then my beta-testers starting making suggestions and things really grew!  I ended up rebuilding it, making the main room bigger, new prison and added the grotto.  In the end there were more than 40 different types of ZAZ furniture crammed in to it (to be honest, I added so much so fast I lost count! ? )

To get people to stay put you'll need some sort of mod that does that.  Display Model only works with its own internal furniture options unfortunately (though you can always clear out some of the furniture and use the vacant space in that way).  You can use PAHE and Musje's HSH to make an NPC into a slave and then use HSH to get them to stay in furniture and that works very well.  When I first created this mod I designed it specifically for use with PAHE and HSH, though neither are actually required.  The reason you need an additional mod is that to get any NPC to stay in a bit of furniture you need something that assigns an overriding behavior package to them, and that was more than I was able to add to the mod at this time (plus I didn't really want to as it was designed to be used with other mods that do specialize in doing that).  There are other mods out there that may offer something but to be honest I'm not all that familiar with what's out there.  So I'll leave that topic open for others to suggest options (and if there are good mods suggested I may add them to the Recommended mods list).  I hope you find something that suits your play style, the point of all these mods is of course to have fun.

Since the question has come up several times, I may add something about needing other mods to manage the NPCs (i.e. get them to stay in furniture) to the download page.

On 6/22/2018 at 1:35 PM, Tumai said:

To get full use of this mod, I'd like to suggest that an invitation feature, like the one in the Underground Bathhouse Mod, be added whereby NPCs can be instructed via dialogue (preferably on the equipping of an item so that the 'invite' dosen't show up all the time for everyone) to go and live in one of the Hearthfire Dungeons directly w/o having to be walked there manually one by one.

This will also free up dependencies on other mods (ala DM's follow/stay, HSH's token system, Defeat's put them in a sack and perma tie 'em at destination etc.) to actually populate the place and keep them there w/o wandering off.  (Does "My Home is Your Home" recognize the basement as a separate 'house' to the house above? IDK never tried that.)

Anywayz, cool mod.

Download Manipulator and make a dungeon your harem. You can assign up to 50 NPCs as harem members who sandbox in the harem home area, sleep in the harem sleeping area, and each member has a bedtime setable for night or day. Individual harem members can be reassigned unique harem locations too through the MCM and they'll travel to their new spot when reassigned. The mod is fully MCM, so it's not very immersive, but it has too many cool features beyond the harem system to pass up (lots of cheats). 

Question about this mod though. Do the dungeons have invisible walls or something at the ladder leading back to the Hearthfire home? Followers\ slaves are being left behind when I leave the cellar to the house. They don't catch up unless I fast travel.

2 hours ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

Question about this mod though. Do the dungeons have invisible walls or something at the ladder leading back to the Hearthfire home? Followers\ slaves are being left behind when I leave the cellar to the house. They don't catch up unless I fast travel.

Nope, no invisible walls.  I can't explain why that would be happening, shouldn't be.  I didn't edit the ladder itself nor the navmesh around the ladder.

I'll take a look at the mod you mentioned, see what it is and may add it to the recommended mods list.  Assuming this is the specific mod you meant?

The Manipulator

13 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Nope, no invisible walls.  I can't explain why that would be happening, shouldn't be.  I didn't edit the ladder itself nor the navmesh around the ladder.

I'll take a look at the mod you mentioned, see what it is and may add it to the recommended mods list.  Assuming this is the specific mod you meant?

The Manipulator

Yep, that's it. I only use about 1/4 of the functionality, such as making NPCs essential on the fly or adjusting exposure as a SLEN arousal cheat, but I think it's an essential mod. Most important for me has been making PAHE slaves essential so they can't be killed in HSH training/ play from Deadly Wench trainers. Also handy for breaking persistent NPC outfits that don't show in their inventory. I've never bothered with the custom outfit containers, but I'd imagine that would be good with the harem system which is pretty awesome by itself for collecting NPCs. 

I'll have to load up the CK to check my nav meshes. Maybe I have a stray file causing trouble, but it's actually the doorway where the vanilla cellar joins to this mod's dungeon. I used to have a couple Nexus mods that edited that one doorway a couple years ago, so I could have some junk left around from those.

On 7/8/2018 at 8:03 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

wyre bash says there are paprus errors in this mod.  one.

Its known and also harmless,  It comes from where I renamed the scripts and there is an unused activator which used the original that didn't get deleted.  But since the activator isn't actually used anymore it doesn't hurt anything.  It'll be cleaned out whenever I update next, didn't want to post another update for something harmless.

15 hours ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

Yep, that's it. I only use about 1/4 of the functionality, such as making NPCs essential on the fly or adjusting exposure as a SLEN arousal cheat, but I think it's an essential mod. Most important for me has been making PAHE slaves essential so they can't be killed in HSH training/ play from Deadly Wench trainers. Also handy for breaking persistent NPC outfits that don't show in their inventory. I've never bothered with the custom outfit containers, but I'd imagine that would be good with the harem system which is pretty awesome by itself for collecting NPCs. 

I'll have to load up the CK to check my nav meshes. Maybe I have a stray file causing trouble, but it's actually the doorway where the vanilla cellar joins to this mod's dungeon. I used to have a couple Nexus mods that edited that one doorway a couple years ago, so I could have some junk left around from those.

Thought so, haven't had time to try it out (I haven't even had time to open CK or play Skyrim for awhile now, been busy with work) but the harem function looked like it would go well with the addon.

Naturally I did edit the navmesh going into the new area but that was just building new navmesh off what was already there (its one reason I used that doorway, it was pretty much the simplest way to add on that required making the fewest changes to the existing basement).  Hope you find the cause, navmesh changes aren't usually baked into a save so moving my mod down to the bottom of your load order and then testing might be worth trying to see if that fixes the problem (if it does that's a good indication its a conflict with another mod, then its just tracking down which one,  TESEdit is good for checking that).

Which house dungeon was it?

It appears that this mod is messing with the beginner quest to kill the first dragon, at the point where the housecarl gives the speech and leads the guards off to kill the dragon, instead of heading to the gate, they head to the secret entrance of the companions to change into a werewolf.  If you go out the gate they will eventually show up to fight the dragon.  so, will my small knowledge, looks like a pathing issue.

5 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

It appears that this mod is messing with the beginner quest to kill the first dragon, at the point where the housecarl gives the speech and leads the guards off to kill the dragon, instead of heading to the gate, they head to the secret entrance of the companions to change into a werewolf.  If you go out the gate they will eventually show up to fight the dragon.  so, will my small knowledge, looks like a pathing issue.

No, it isn't.  The mod changes nothing in or near Whiterun.  It does not alter any quest.

4 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

thanks so much!  My female DB now has her somewhat hidden place to indulge her secret desires (and also to bathe!).  Love the cellar addition.

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying it.

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Really, the Whiterun guards are turning into werewolves?  Or do you mean they are just using the secret entrance. That's not this mod for sure, but would like to know what werewolf mods you got loaded that could be doing that.  Sounds like the fight should be much more interesting that way.

14 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I haven't had that problem with this mod. But I did have that problem with T'ara's Whiterun Gatehouse mod. Do you have that installed?

8 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Really, the Whiterun guards are turning into werewolves?  Or do you mean they are just using the secret entrance. That's not this mod for sure, but would like to know what werewolf mods you got loaded that could be doing that.  Sounds like the fight should be much more interesting that way.

No, they just stand there and can not open door.  no werewolf mods, only horny creatures dragons, whatever.

Very nice.  Ingenious implementation too!

Have a few queries on a test run.  Latest version+all requirements.  Been right through the thread but not seen anything quite similar,  If you have any ideas/help to offer, TIA

===========================

First, I'm struggling to get my follower to line up with the generated ZAP devices.  Tell her to 'use' them and the NPC is almost always offset from/misaligned with most the device/cages/whatever.  Also issues with the kennels generated.  The follower will go in to the larger kennel, but not the smaller ones

Any ideas as to what might cause any of that, and how to fix?

Second, the main drafting table outside has a greyed out option for something like '10 random devices' (cant remember the exact description - should have noted it ?) and says PC does not have the components to build these. 

Does that actually do anything?  If yes, what an I expected to do?