Hearthfire Dungeon Addon

View File

Hearthfire Dungeon Addon

Ever wished your Hearthfire home had more storage space?  Maybe a little extra storage space.  Or maybe what you were really hoping for was a place to keep all those slaves, naughty followers, captives, and other NPCs you've collected and have lots of options to play with them?  Well wait no longer because that is exactly what this mod gives you.

The Hearthfire Dungeon Addon adds a large dungeon space to each of the cellar of Heathfire homes you can build in Skyrim.  The space branches off the main cellar, first adding a small storeroom where you can keep extra books, loot, ammo and other items.  Further down it adds a large main room where you can display and play with slaves and NPCs.  In this area you will find many activator icons allowing you to install and swap various ZAP furniture options (more than 40 options are included) as well as three different bed style, or just pack them away to make room for your own options either added with console commands, Display Model, or whatever other furniture placing mod you wish to use.  From the main room you can enter the upper grotto pool area where you can sit and relax in a natural cave.   Or head down to the prison room where your slaves can sleep, or keep them in kennels, the choice is yours.  Finally there is the lower grotto where slaves from the prison can bathe and relax after a hard day of being played with (and you can watch them from the upper grotto).

The space includes many other features.  In the storeroom you will find an Elder Scroll display case where you can store your Elder Scrolls.  There is an arrow ammo storage display that changes according to the type of arrows you have stored in it at the time giving you a visual reference as to what types of arrows you have.  There are book cases, weapon racks, chests and strong boxes to keep various other odds and ends.

If you happen to be a vampire, your crafted coffin now has a new location in a hidden room that only becomes revealed after crafting the coffin.

The pool area include the oft used feature of stripping naked those who enter, but there is the additional feature of being able to turn this function off (look for a basket containing clothes by the entrance to the upper grotto, just click it and the clothes disappear out of the basket, if the clothes are gone the script is off, if the basket is full the script is on).

Torch sconces through out the space allow you to dynamically adjust the light levels to whatever suits your personal taste.  Just place or remove torches in the sconces to turn on or off additional lighting.

Additionally, in the main hall there are some new furniture options as well.  You can now freely swap the dining room table set with an alternate chair set or large furpile bed set or just pack them all away.  The controls for this are on a shelf just above where the main room workbench appears.  Also, I made some of the main room items on the mantle static so they aren't constantly being knocked around.  All interior cells now have COC markers so if you use console COC commands you appear at the entrance where you should.  Cell ownership is set to the player and I adjusted the interior fog (greatly reducing it).

Installation:

Installation is easy, either use your favorite mod organizer or manually install the esp and bsa file into your data folder, there are only two files so its easy to keep track off.  Enable the mod in your load order and go.

NOTE:  You do not need the (Loose) version, download that only if you want to peek under the hood and see how the scripts work.

Uninstalling:

Uninstall with your favorite mod organizeer or just delete the esp and bsa file from your data folder, save and then use a save game editor to clean scripts beginning with BYOHD_ from your save game and you're done.

Requirements:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

ZAZAnimationPack (version 8.0 or higher)

Recommended Mods (NOT required but this mod works well with them):

PAHE (Paradise Halls Enhanced)
Home Sweet Home

Interactive BDSM

And You Also Get A Slave

I'll Take the Display Model

Sexy Bandit Captives

SE Version:

None for the foreseeable future.

Known Conflicts:

• PAHE Lakeview Cell Addon (this mod will cause the pool water to not look correctly IF it is placed after the Hearthfire Dungeon in your load order.  If you wish to use this mod, make sure it is placed BEFORE the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon in your load order)
  • If you are using my older version of this mod previously shared in my Prettier Bandits support thread, make sure you remove all torches and fully uninstall that mod before installing the new version or you may get some odd torches issues.

In Game Usage:

• Install the mod into a new or existing save game.
  • Craft one of the Hearthfire Homes, build the cellar, as soon as the cellar is built the dungeon is there (fully functional)
  • Have at least 20 torches in your inventory (40 will be enough for the full dungeon)
  • Head down to your new dungeon and use the torches to adjust the lights the way you want.
  • Activate whatever furniture options you like, you can change them as often as you want.
  • Explore and enjoy!

History:

Spoiler

This mod began in mid 2016 as a personal mod initially just to add some additional storage space to one of my Hearthfire Homes.  But after knocking out a wall and crafting the storeroom I though "Why not add..." and things expanded from there.  The mod originally just modified the cellar for Heljarchen Hall and added a smaller dungeon area that was specifically designed for use with Musje's Home Sweet Home.  After sharing the mod with some friends and supporters in in late 2017 I started getting a lot of requests and suggestions, most especially to add the dungeon to all the HF homes.  That led to the current version which was a heavy rebuild of my original personal project.  In the process I learned to do some scripting and had a lot of fun.

I'm pretty pleased with the end result and I think you'll enjoy it too.

Credits:

CPU - for scripting lessons, scripts, patience and encouragement

Ed86, Musje and Valcon767 for additional scripting advice

T.ara for advice on some of the furniture placement and options

Psalam, Karlpaws, Donttouchmethere and Valcon767 for being a great bunch of beta testers, making lots of suggestions and generally helping make this mod what it is.

Stalactites are by Leodoidao available at Nexus

Future Plans:

None

Change Log:

---- 9th July, 2019

Removed SE version due to problems with markers.

---- Version 1.4 24th June, 2019 ----

Fixed missing script references for both loose and packed LE versions.

--- Version 1.3 SE 7th June 2019

Uploaded the SE version.  Conversion provided by Fred200.

---- Version 1.3 21st Sept 2018 ---

More minor clean up and tweaks

Removed some left over dirty edits from the mod's construction

Changed the dungeon gates to not reset.  If you leave them open they should now remain open until you close them.

---- Version 1.2 17th August 2018 -----

Minor clean up and tweaks

---- Version 1.1, 23nd June 2018 -----

Removed a duplicated interior tower from Winstad Manor (update is safe to install over existing installation)

---- Version 1.0, 22nd June 2018 -----

Uploaded version 1.0 of mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZAZ Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Slaves are not held in cages, you go and suddenly they come running ..... Zwanghaltunen (wall mounts / shackles) hold only a short time and then they are normally upright at the shackles, but if you appealed to them still as tied up be guided!

Sorry for the bad english, is google english.

To get full use of this mod, I'd like to suggest that an invitation feature, like the one in the Underground Bathhouse Mod, be added whereby NPCs can be instructed via dialogue (preferably on the equipping of an item so that the 'invite' dosen't show up all the time for everyone) to go and live in one of the Hearthfire Dungeons directly w/o having to be walked there manually one by one.

This will also free up dependencies on other mods (ala DM's follow/stay, HSH's token system, Defeat's put them in a sack and perma tie 'em at destination etc.) to actually populate the place and keep them there w/o wandering off.  (Does "My Home is Your Home" recognize the basement as a separate 'house' to the house above? IDK never tried that.)

Anywayz, cool mod.

This looks really neat and I'd like to try, but have a question/request...

Is it possible to make a modular version of this, as in Heljarchen Only, or Lakeview Only, or Windstad Only, for those of us who use other mods for some, but not all, of the HF houses?  Or is this something I can easily alter myself?

Or maybe alternatively, add this as another option at the outside main carpenters bench after building the cellar.  In other words, I build the Cellar at the carpenters bench, and then there's the option to build Cellar Dungeon Extension with, for example, one quarried stone and one iron ingot?  Then people using modded houses can decide which houses to add it too and still have only one esp.

Edited to add:  PS I just realized Prettier Bandits was your too.  I love that mod with PAHE - using those two together with this would be perfect.

I was just thinking the other day about looking for a mod such as this. And this one swings by out of the blue!

I love it, the usefulness of the modular mini-props to rez what you need is great. Feels so customisable. And I thank you for it!

Make SURE you read the FULL description of the mod!!!! I freaked out too when I saw the main table was gone. There is new features/options that replace the main hall table. Look to the shelf above where the main hall work bench would be on the left. You'll see a miniature of the main hall table on the shelf and the other options.

This mod is great, it adds all the toys. I have been searching for the past six months for a house to add to my Skyrim with all the toys. I haven't found one that has more than a couple and isn't poorly made or bugged out. I didn't encounter any issues or problem areas in my first walk through other than freaking out because the main hall table was gone, but its nice to have options. That table really does take up the whole main hall.

Would be nice to have hidden entrance/cellar door on the outside of the main house to access the dungeon directly, but doesn't conflict with Lakeview Extended mod.

Thank You  for all the hard work putting this together.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:26 AM, MetZwerg said:

great mod....

any chance to get this to work with my favourite house mod, Mammoth Manor ?

Not sure, I'm not familiar with that mod but I'll take a look.

23 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

So question does this have or use a crafting bench to make these like hearthfire does ?

No, no crafting is required other than just the basics of crafting the main hall and cellar.  Once you add the cellar the dungeon comes with it fully functional.

7 hours ago, bermik said:

The children's room, kitchen, dining table disappeared. The house was rebuilt. This is normal?

This mod makes no changes to the children's furniture or the kitchen, so those should be entirely unaffected.  The dining room table can be turned back on at the activator shelf, or swapped for the alternate furniture sets.  You can swap them back and forth all you like just by selecting the activator icon you want.  I tried making each representative of what it activates to make it easier to use.  Through out the mod, the "crate" icon indicates a "Clear everything away" option for the associated area.  So for example in the main hall it disables whatever furniture in the room center is currently enabled so the space is clear for you to use however you wish, when you want your dining room table or other furniture options back, just go select them and viola!   Same in the dungeon, furniture is arranged in "sets" so you can pick an option, switch them, or just clear that "area" if you prefer to place something else there.

As far as things disappearing, I can't offer you any explanation other than this.  I made no changes to the Hearthfire crafting system at all.  Originally I wanted to but it proved to be so frustrating to work with I ended up scrapping the entire mod and rebuilding it from scratch because of problems with Bethesda's overly complicated system.  It was so bad that even with the dining room table rather than directly make any changes to it or how it gets enabled by the HF system I instead parented it to an Xmarker I added and used that to control it being enabled or disabled by my activator system just to avoid having to make direct edits.  There were no edits made in the kitchen or even anything built on that side of the house, nor to the children's furniture (in fact the only items I edited were to replace the pots on the mantle and one silver bowl at the foot of the main bed, I replaced them with identical static versions cause that stuff always gets kicked around and its annoying).  That's said, my experience with the HF system is that if you have any errors in your save game it could easily cause their crafting system to break, this isn't anything I did (I made no changes at all to the scripts and quest that control the crafting system or what they enable).  If installing my mod has triggered that sort of problem, then the best I can suggest is save it for when you start a new save game, it should work fine then.  It was tested on existing save games by several players for over 2 months, never had a kitchen disappear before... but there's a first time for everything with Bugthesa.  Sorry you're having such issues.

17 hours ago, Ashari said:

I was just thinking the other day about looking for a mod such as this. And this one swings by out of the blue!

I love it, the usefulness of the modular mini-props to rez what you need is great. Feels so customisable. And I thank you for it!

You're welcome, glad you like it.  It was a fun build that evolved a lot over time. 

21 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Make SURE you read the FULL description of the mod!!!! I freaked out too when I saw the main table was gone. There is new features/options that replace the main hall table. Look to the shelf above where the main hall work bench would be on the left. You'll see a miniature of the main hall table on the shelf and the other options.

This mod is great, it adds all the toys. I have been searching for the past six months for a house to add to my Skyrim with all the toys. I haven't found one that has more than a couple and isn't poorly made or bugged out. I didn't encounter any issues or problem areas in my first walk through other than freaking out because the main hall table was gone, but its nice to have options. That table really does take up the whole main hall.

Would be nice to have hidden entrance/cellar door on the outside of the main house to access the dungeon directly, but doesn't conflict with Lakeview Extended mod.

Thank You  for all the hard work putting this together.

Thanks, some of those same issues were what drove building this mod.  The ZAZ pack adds so much fun stuff we so rarely see because its way under utilized.  Part of this mod was just me having a bit of fun with "Gee, wonder what this furniture prop does... oooooh, gotta have one of thoses!"  I felt like I was in a BDSM Ikea!  LOL

The main hall table was a pain in the arse to figure out how to integrate it into my system.  The HF crafting system is.... ugh.   There won't ever be any crafting in this mod, I actually had originally intended to include a lot of crafting options but in trying to figure out the HF system that idea died a slow, painful death.  Then I came up with the idea of activators for furniture which ultimately I liked better because it mean you could easily swap in and out whatever option you liked and that meant I could effectively pack even more goodies into the space, so that's what I went with.

20 hours ago, Tumai said:

To get full use of this mod, I'd like to suggest that an invitation feature, like the one in the Underground Bathhouse Mod, be added whereby NPCs can be instructed via dialogue (preferably on the equipping of an item so that the 'invite' dosen't show up all the time for everyone) to go and live in one of the Hearthfire Dungeons directly w/o having to be walked there manually one by one.

This will also free up dependencies on other mods (ala DM's follow/stay, HSH's token system, Defeat's put them in a sack and perma tie 'em at destination etc.) to actually populate the place and keep them there w/o wandering off.  (Does "My Home is Your Home" recognize the basement as a separate 'house' to the house above? IDK never tried that.)

Anywayz, cool mod.

Its a good idea but the problem is then I'd have to add in a lot of extra scripting and behavior packages and a whole NPC management system for that which is beyond the scope of the mod.  Its why I recommend using HSH or other for that purpose (EFF does a good job of letting you assign a follower to live in the dungeon and they'll go back there whenever you dismiss them, AFT is a little less functional in that regard).  Considering this mod began specifically as a personal mod to use with HSH, and later expanded to other mods I think leaving it to them to manage it makes sense.  So unfortunately this is an idea / request that will likely never get added to this project .   But I do understand the suggestion and its something I'm currently learning more about how to do (I am looking into how its done for a couple of future projects, especially Stone Bluff Manor).

19 hours ago, travelmedic said:

This looks really neat and I'd like to try, but have a question/request...

Is it possible to make a modular version of this, as in Heljarchen Only, or Lakeview Only, or Windstad Only, for those of us who use other mods for some, but not all, of the HF houses?  Or is this something I can easily alter myself?

Or maybe alternatively, add this as another option at the outside main carpenters bench after building the cellar.  In other words, I build the Cellar at the carpenters bench, and then there's the option to build Cellar Dungeon Extension with, for example, one quarried stone and one iron ingot?  Then people using modded houses can decide which houses to add it too and still have only one esp.

Edited to add:  PS I just realized Prettier Bandits was your too.  I love that mod with PAHE - using those two together with this would be perfect.

Its possible, not sure I will make it happen but I won't rule it out either.

To explain... first off there won't be any crafting in this mod, ever.  As I posted above, I tried figuring out the HF crafting system and originally wanted to fully integrate the new stuff into that system.  What actually ended up happening was a lot of stuff kept breaking, I scrapped the mod and started over from scratch twice, I used up a LOT of asprin and there was an unseemly amount of cussing.  LOL   Darkfox tried to help me with it, and even he hates the HF system (which is why he designed his own system that actually works better).  So instead things got done with activators which proved to be way more reliable.

Now, to do what you're asking I'd have to go back and set all the dungeons to start disabled and then figure out some way they get enabled.  That might be doable, but I'll have to look at whether it would mess with the extensive system of current activators or not.  Assuming that all worked I could add some sort of master enable switch or else an MCM option maybe for which dungeons were active (so you could turn them on and off that way).  But... that's gonna be a LOT of work so... not saying I'll never do it but I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for it. 

Yup, I did Prettier Bandits, and at some point I want to get back to that and completely rebuild it... make it MUCH better.  That's also gonna be a lot of work.

I also built the fancy milk barns for Milk Mod Economy and I'm currently working on adding new Milk Caves to the Orc Camps for MME (will be part of the MME mod, not an add on).

Lot's of irons in the fire. ??

23 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

Slaves are not held in cages, you go and suddenly they come running ..... Zwanghaltunen (wall mounts / shackles) hold only a short time and then they are normally upright at the shackles, but if you appealed to them still as tied up be guided!

Sorry for the bad english, is google english.

What is your native language?  I'll try to respond in that if I can.

My mod doesn't include any behavior management for slaves or other NPCs, its just providing a fun place and furniture for them to use.  To put a slave in the shackles and get them to stay there, you will need to use something like Musje's Home Sweet Home which I very much recommend.  With that mod you and transfer a slave to HSH management and then take them near the furniture you want to tie them up in.  Tell them you are going to tie them up and then tell them to get up on the furniture and they should get onto the nearest type of bondage furniture.  HSH assigns the slave a behavior package so that they will stay there, otherwise they will not.  This is just part of how Skyrim works, you need a lot of additional stuff to get an NPC to stay in one place like that.  That is not included in this mod.

Google German:

Meine Mod enthält kein Verhaltensmanagement für Sklaven oder andere NPCs, sondern bietet nur einen lustigen Ort und Möbel für sie. Um einen Sklaven in die Fesseln zu stecken und sie dazu zu bringen, dort zu bleiben, müssen Sie etwas wie Musje's Home Sweet Home verwenden, was ich sehr empfehlen kann. Mit diesem Mod transferierst du einen Sklaven zur HSH-Verwaltung und bringst sie dann zu den Möbeln, an denen du sie binden willst. Sag ihnen, dass du sie fesseln wirst und sag ihnen dann, dass sie auf die Möbel steigen sollen und sie darauf kommen sollen die nächste Art von Bondage-Möbeln. HSH weist dem Slave ein Verhaltenspaket zu, damit sie dort bleiben, sonst nicht. Das ist nur ein Teil davon, wie Skyrim funktioniert, du brauchst eine Menge zusätzlicher Dinge, um einen NPC dazu zu bringen, an einem Ort zu bleiben. Das ist in diesem Mod nicht enthalten.

Really nice mod so far, I like the options to customize the devices and lighting a lot!

One thing: in my house (Windstead manor) the bedroom on the ground floor (on your left as you enter the main hall) has disappeared and is replaced with a little half round annex that looks like the base of the tower option (which I didn't build). There's some z-fighting going on with the floor in that annex; looks like both the tower base and bedroom are enabled.

Okay, this one I think I can fix.  Not sure how it happened but I went back in TESEdit and checked Winstad Manor again.  It is not showing any dirty edits or conflicts, but in reading through the list of things my mod adds I noticed something strange, its adding a tower to the interior cell right where you're seeing one.  Apparently, somehow a duplicate of that got created and added in.  Not sure when or even how that happened.  So, try this esp and see if it fixes your tower problem.  If so I'll update.

EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp

14 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Now, to do what you're asking I'd have to go back and set all the dungeons to start disabled and then figure out some way they get enabled.  That might be doable, but I'll have to look at whether it would mess with the extensive system of current activators or not.  Assuming that all worked I could add some sort of master enable switch or else an MCM option maybe for which dungeons were active (so you could turn them on and off that way).  But... that's gonna be a LOT of work so... not saying I'll never do it but I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for it. 

OK fair enough, I won't hold my breath.  It was just a thought, but I can't rightfully impose on you to do yet more work, down more aspirin and utter more cusswords.  If you do manage to do it, then so much the better.

Actually, I was just reading on the Nexus page of one of my two modded HF homes that its custom basement exists completely independent of the vanilla cellar.  Someone said they TCLed through the modded cellar floor and could see the vanilla cellar floating in the void below it.  If that's the case then your mod might be totally compatible as is with the two modded HF cellars I have now.  I'll have to check that out.

10 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, this one I think I can fix.  Not sure how it happened but I went back in TESEdit and checked Winstad Manor again.  It is not showing any dirty edits or conflicts, but in reading through the list of things my mod adds I noticed something strange, its adding a tower to the interior cell right where you're seeing one.  Apparently, somehow a duplicate of that got created and added in.  Not sure when or even how that happened.  So, try this esp and see if it fixes your tower problem.  If so I'll update.

EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp

Yay that fixes it.

9 hours ago, Shion11 said:

your mod conflicts with this mod

Thanks for letting me know, I'll add it to the known conflicts.  In what way does it conflict, I haven't looked at that mod?

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

OK fair enough, I won't hold my breath.  It was just a thought, but I can't rightfully impose on you to do yet more work, down more aspirin and utter more cusswords.  If you do manage to do it, then so much the better.

Actually, I was just reading on the Nexus page of one of my two modded HF homes that its custom basement exists completely independent of the vanilla cellar.  Someone said they TCLed through the modded cellar floor and could see the vanilla cellar floating in the void below it.  If that's the case then your mod might be totally compatible as is with the two modded HF cellars I have now.  I'll have to check that out.

That's good, I wouldn't want anyone turning blue. ?  An as far as the cussing... to be fair I grew up around bikers so I cuss all the time anyway. ?

If what you are saying is true, then yeah it should work, just make sure you put those mods AFTER mine in the load order so that any change they make to the cellar door link works correctly.   Easiest thing to do if you have them built already, is to make a save point, install my mod and go have a look.  If there's a conflict, uninstall and reload from your save point and no harm done.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Yay that fixes it.

Cool beans!  Still no idea how that got duplicated and added in in the first place.  I wasn't duplicating anything in the main hall so I guess maybe CK did it on its own.  Its a mystery.  Glad that one turned out to be easy to fix at least.

Looking forward to trying this mod!

I installed the mod using Mod Organizer, then ran Wrye Bash to update my Bashed Patch and got the following Error Message:

Capture.JPG.b01c51c31294e56146ac54e7ad652415.JPG

I have no idea what it means.  Anyone have a clue??

Thanks!!

P.S.  Same error with the Loose Version as well....

18 minutes ago, Mrfishkies said:

Looking forward to trying this mod!

I installed the mod using Mod Organizer, then ran Wrye Bash to update my Bashed Patch and got the following Error Message:

Capture.JPG.b01c51c31294e56146ac54e7ad652415.JPG

I have no idea what it means.  Anyone have a clue??

Thanks!!

P.S.  Same error with the Loose Version as well....

yes i get the same error with bashpatch too

but its save to move ETR-HDA below the bashpatch, because it only add cells to HF homes incl zazfurniture + activators and no NPCs or equipment

other mods that give bashpatch warnings:

- SLUTS redux

- East Reach House

i just moved them all below bashpatch without issues

alternative: you might get away with just ignoring the error or flag those mods not to be bashed patched

5 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

and after disabling ITF v 0.3's option to keep player locked and player doesn't get tortured but the mod still has a conflict

this log should show the issue

Don't see any errors with BFW. Also, you still haven't described what is actually happening.

There are errors like this:

ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM] ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM]

So despite 'disabling' ITF, you're still getting a lot of errors from it, so you probably need to clean your scripts + clean save / fresh game.

11 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Don't see any errors with BFW. Also, you still haven't described what is actually happening.

There are errors like this:

ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer03 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM] ERROR: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer04 on quest itfCoreQuest (1C003519) is not the right type
[06/24/2018 - 11:55:55AM]

So despite 'disabling' ITF, you're still getting a lot of errors from it, so you probably need to clean your scripts + clean save / fresh game.

whatever i'm wearing gets uni quipped, wetfunction shows an error and all my items, quests and mcm settings reset leaving me bald, and using my custom race leaves me bald/headless. 

i'll go and clean ITF and retry on a clean save