Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

Having a strange issue with this. My character got caught stealing in Whiterun and put on an X cross, then when the NPC started whipping, my character switches pose and ends up stuck in a completely different device (some contraption made out of metal with an armbinder.) instead of the cross. Then the NPC stops whipping and just stands there.

@Tyrant99

Really great idea, and would be fun to play.  Without the delays  ?  Had a fgew cases where the mod starts, but the player is out of the restraint and well down the street even before any NPC action starts, let alone completes

eg. 

Set for 30% chance of vigilante, 70% grope in device.  Nothing else

Scenario:  In Riften, starting Thieves Guild Quests, Brynjolf quest to steal Ring from Madesi and plant it on Brand shei

The theft went fine, got the ring + a few bits and bobs.  Then, when crouching down, hidden, to reverse pickpocket the ring, got grabbed out of thin air and put, naked, in nearby pillory

No action at all on PC, but Brynjolf's distraction scene continued unabated,

PC then released, naked, from pillory, but couldn't move.  Could access inventory, so redressed. 

(Got a bit impatient & eventually Forced AI (used the POP function) so NPC could move - more to see if I was crashed rather than just stuck)

Hid again and successfully reverse pocketed Brand shei

Message then appeared, while still hidden, saying other stolen items confiscated

After that, Brand shei and another local worthy rolled up, as vigilantes, armed with canes and started beating the PC

Walked along to see Bynjolf, being caned.  Finished that quest scene

Walked about Riften Market and beatings continued, incl narrative, with pauses. Spoke to other NPCs whilst still getting whacked.  Eventually the vigilantes drew Cat 9 tails and used those

Finally it all stopped

During all this, the whackers intermittently added narrative about the scenes, but this appeared pretty much delayed

And, then, when it had all wound down, and got what I assume was the vigilantes' final message, up popped a 'debug' type message saying 'Scene completed after 838.nnnnnn seconds'

That's almost 14 minutes real time.   My Game is mod and script heavy, but NOTHING else takes that long, none of Defeat, SLAV, DCL, events, MNC checks and so on.  

This delay seems to match others' reports.  Is something maybe a bit squiff, probably fairly simple, in the way this is mod's quests are given priority in the overall grand scheme of things?

(Sorry.  Don't have a log)

Hope this helps somehow, as the idea is fun, and makes for things being even more challenging than usual.  ?

Can anyone here tell me the name of the sexlab undressing animation and where it is being called from?

I want to replace it with the stipped animation from Getstripped as this would make more sense, even if it does happen when there absolutely no one about.

Not working well when there's 2 or more people punishing at the same time. Only 1 had room to do it so he was stuck in his whipping loop while the other was waiting. It was the other who did all the chat dialogs. I have to use T to forward time 1 hour at the time to advance event timer, otherwise it'll never continue.

On 7/24/2018 at 2:33 AM, LinksSword said:

how long is the process when your caught? and when am i free.

Too long ?

Couple of game hours after the initial punishment but the initial punishment can take ages depending on the location and if you have a follower (who gets in the way a lot)

The Zap cane punishment process is weak but since no one has ever improved on it I suspect it's a game engine limitation. The vigilantes get stuck a lot. sometimes never even making it to you.

I really like the concept of this but in it's current state I've had to remove it. So often it just ties up my game with nothing happening. Admittedly, some of this might be due to other script heavy mods I have. I've never seen the gropers or birthday spankers ever ?. Half the time I am not moved to a device so after the event my character is happy to stand there naked for 2hrs, unrestrained because a beggar and merchant told me to.

I'd like to see the vigilantes as masked NPC's that are added and appear around your character to strip her (instead of just undressing yourself and waiting there naked - I fixed this by replacing the arrokundress animation with one from Get Stripped)

An alternative to the whipping scene would be good, imo. OTK spanking or sexual assault of some sort.. If the caning animation was a set piece made up of stages then that would be fine but as it's an open combat animation it relies on to many unpredictable variables, like can the attacker actually get to the victim.

I like the idea of being left, naked, in a device for further humiliation but if a device is not found/used then being bound would at least offer some sort of explaination as to why you're just stood there for two hours.

On a side note, those that are using this and also have Prison Overhaul, the Release All AI function from that will get you out of loops or just being stuck with nothing happening.

Although no longer enabled in my game I will definitely try out any updates that are released.

This is a fun mod, thanks for making Skyrim more immersive ?

Although there's one issue that's  bugging me, every time my player gets flogged he/she gets released from the furniture and is placed in some newly spawned  furniture, I have no clue how to disable furniture spawning...

On 7/19/2018 at 5:36 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Having a strange issue with this. My character got caught stealing in Whiterun and put on an X cross, then when the NPC started whipping, my character switches pose and ends up stuck in a completely different device (some contraption made out of metal with an armbinder.) instead of the cross. Then the NPC stops whipping and just stands there.

I have the same issue as this lad...

I really like the idea of this mod but I run too many script heavy mods all ready. Running this in my current game causes odd stutter at times and it fails when triggered about half the time. I was looking for a mod that adds bondage furniture to Skyrim when I found this. I really like the idea...

Question: would you consider a furniture only version? No vigilantes, Many fewer scripts...(?) Just thinking...

edit: I also see no uninstall instructions. Is there a procedure for a successful uninstall to avoid a broken save? Not a huge deal as I started this play through with this mod clean so I am only on save 96 or so. I should just remove it and redo the bashedpatch0 and re-run FNIS any way. Clean start is the best way but...uninstall instructions are nice. I missed them.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:18 AM, netruss1964 said:

I really like the idea of this mod but I run too many script heavy mods all ready. Running this in my current game causes odd stutter at times and it fails when triggered about half the time. I was looking for a mod that adds bondage furniture to Skyrim when I found this. I really like the idea...

Question: would you consider a furniture only version? No vigilantes, Many fewer scripts...(?) Just thinking...

edit: I also see no uninstall instructions. Is there a procedure for a successful uninstall to avoid a broken save? Not a huge deal as I started this play through with this mod clean so I am only on save 96 or so. I should just remove it and redo the bashedpatch0 and re-run FNIS any way. Clean start is the best way but...uninstall instructions are nice. I missed them.

The standard way would be best.

Use a Mod Organizer ( MO/NMM/VORTEX )

Use Save Cleaner to remove any lingering orphan scripts

Run FNIS / BodySlide  as needed

Re-bash as needed

Done and 90% of the time your save is safe.  Unless your talking a major game shattering mod. ( SlaveRun, total overhauls etc types )

16 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

The standard way would be best.

Use a Mod Organizer ( MO/NMM/VORTEX )

Use Save Cleaner to remove any lingering orphan scripts

Run FNIS / BodySlide  as needed

Re-bash as needed

Done and 90% of the time your save is safe.  Unless your talking a major game shattering mod. ( SlaveRun, total overhauls etc types )

Thank you for your regard and response.

On 7/19/2018 at 8:10 AM, donkeywho said:

@Tyrant99

Really great idea, and would be fun to play.  Without the delays  ?  Had a fgew cases where the mod starts, but the player is out of the restraint and well down the street even before any NPC action starts, let alone completes

eg. 

Set for 30% chance of vigilante, 70% grope in device.  Nothing else

Scenario:  In Riften, starting Thieves Guild Quests, Brynjolf quest to steal Ring from Madesi and plant it on Brand shei

The theft went fine, got the ring + a few bits and bobs.  Then, when crouching down, hidden, to reverse pickpocket the ring, got grabbed out of thin air and put, naked, in nearby pillory

No action at all on PC, but Brynjolf's distraction scene continued unabated,

PC then released, naked, from pillory, but couldn't move.  Could access inventory, so redressed. 

(Got a bit impatient & eventually Forced AI (used the POP function) so NPC could move - more to see if I was crashed rather than just stuck)

Hid again and successfully reverse pocketed Brand shei

Message then appeared, while still hidden, saying other stolen items confiscated

After that, Brand shei and another local worthy rolled up, as vigilantes, armed with canes and started beating the PC

Walked along to see Bynjolf, being caned.  Finished that quest scene

Walked about Riften Market and beatings continued, incl narrative, with pauses. Spoke to other NPCs whilst still getting whacked.  Eventually the vigilantes drew Cat 9 tails and used those

Finally it all stopped

During all this, the whackers intermittently added narrative about the scenes, but this appeared pretty much delayed

And, then, when it had all wound down, and got what I assume was the vigilantes' final message, up popped a 'debug' type message saying 'Scene completed after 838.nnnnnn seconds'

That's almost 14 minutes real time.   My Game is mod and script heavy, but NOTHING else takes that long, none of Defeat, SLAV, DCL, events, MNC checks and so on.  

This delay seems to match others' reports.  Is something maybe a bit squiff, probably fairly simple, in the way this is mod's quests are given priority in the overall grand scheme of things?

(Sorry.  Don't have a log)

Hope this helps somehow, as the idea is fun, and makes for things being even more challenging than usual.  ?

Most of the issue likely comes down to NPC pathing. It's a randomly filled alias so it could pull in any valid nearby random actors, occasionally there might be an AI precedent that overrides the Mod's Alias (shouldn't), but more likely it is a pathing issue. For instance, in testing I was having some issues with Vigilantes getting selected on the boat in Dawnstar. Another issue could be, how good of a job did Bethesda do with navmeshing the particular area that you're at in the game? Also, some Mods interfere with Navmesh...

Lot's of variables, when you make something globally available like this, it's hard to capture every possibility.

However, there is a feature where the Vigilantes will teleport to the Player after a certain amount of game time passes. So usually the best way to 'unstuck' vigilantes or speed up getting the scene started is to simply wait for 1 hour, and if they don't show up, wait for 1 more hour.

I tend to do this regardless because it just simplifies things for getting the scenes started.

8 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Most of the issue likely comes down to NPC pathing. It's a randomly filled alias so it could pull in any valid nearby random actors, occasionally there might be an AI precedent that overrides the Mod's Alias (shouldn't), but more likely it is a pathing issue. For instance, in testing I was having some issues with Vigilantes getting selected on the boat in Dawnstar. Another issue could be, how good of a job did Bethesda do with navmeshing the particular area that you're at in the game? Also, some Mods interfere with Navmesh...

Lot's of variables, when you make something globally available like this, it's hard to capture every possibility.

However, there is a feature where the Vigilantes will teleport to the Player after a certain amount of game time passes. So usually the best way to 'unstuck' vigilantes or speed up getting the scene started is to simply wait for 1 hour, and if they don't show up, wait for 1 more hour.

I tend to do this regardless because it just simplifies things for getting the scenes started.

Thanks for the reply, and the info

I've probably got something else that is interfering, but in cities, where most thieving is done, it's so disruptive that I've disabled the mod meantime

It may not run unduly well for me, but I'm sure others will have loads of fun with it, as the idea is sound enough ?

I'll keep watching for any updates tho :P

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where exactly my problem is or even if there definitly is one, but appearently i can't make the birthday spanking happen. The MCM options to enable or disable it show no clue if it currently is activated, and pressing the button multpiple times didn't change anything appearently.

I've cheated a couple of lvls upwards standing next to some POP furnitures, so the possibility should be fine.

*edit: also had some problems to be stuck, but not because NPCs didn't arrive. For example in Rifton palace, the first weird thing was that i was stuck in first person when tied to the pole. NPCs did arrive and started talking, but never even draw a whip or anything even after multiple tries. Not sure if it's something in this mod or another one interfering, though. I could redo and provide a log if you think that helps.

18 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure where exactly my problem is or even if there definitly is one, but appearently i can't make the birthday spanking happen. The MCM options to enable or disable it show no clue if it currently is activated, and pressing the button multpiple times didn't change anything appearently.

I've cheated a couple of lvls upwards standing next to some POP furnitures, so the possibility should be fine.

The Birthday Spanking needs 3 nearby females to fill the aliases, so it might not work in all places. But, inside busy Inns for instance shouldn't be a problem. - This Birthday Spanking stuff was working the last time I tested it at least. - It should occur after your character levels up.

19 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

*edit: also had some problems to be stuck, but not because NPCs didn't arrive. For example in Rifton palace, the first weird thing was that i was stuck in first person when tied to the pole. NPCs did arrive and started talking, but never even draw a whip or anything even after multiple tries. Not sure if it's something in this mod or another one interfering, though. I could redo and provide a log if you think that helps.

The first person camera stuff is something that needs to be fixed in ZAP 8, it's actually the position of the camera within the animation. I tried before to use some script approaches to resolve it, such as forcing 3rd person camera via script. Unfortunately it's not possible, the actual animation itself has to have the camera fixed, I believe that Zaz & Tara were working on this.

I am not sure exactly which furnitures have the issue as it would take a lot of testing to figure out. The best I could do for now is to remove any of the furnitures that have the glitch if people can give specific reports.

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

The Birthday Spanking needs 3 nearby females to fill the aliases, so it might not work in all places. But, inside busy Inns for instance shouldn't be a problem. - This Birthday Spanking stuff was working the last time I tested it at least. - It should occur after your character levels up.

The first person camera stuff is something that needs to be fixed in ZAP 8, it's actually the position of the camera within the animation. I tried before to use some script approaches to resolve it, such as forcing 3rd person camera via script. Unfortunately it's not possible, the actual animation itself has to have the camera fixed, I believe that Zaz & Tara were working on this.

I am not sure exactly which furnitures have the issue as it would take a lot of testing to figure out. The best I could do for now is to remove any of the furnitures that have the glitch if people can give specific reports.

Ah ok, i'll try again in a more crowded place.

Imho it's not necessary to rework all furnitures on your side if it's already under investigation otherwise - especially ecause it would be stupid if a solution is found soon and you'd redo everything again.^^ But if others report the furnitures and you collect them as a list on the front page or something as "currently buggy" so we can check it, that would be nice to have. At least it's good to know i didn't do anything wrong.

One note about filling aliases: Not sure if that's already included for followers in general, i'm currently travelling with Vilja and it's strange when my own follower starts punishing me. There are other mods doing that.^^ Vilja might be strange in this respect because she has her entirely own follower system, but in general at least a button to exclude them would be nice. 

*edit: then again, one possible solution for this and complaints about other problems connected to aliases... maybe instead you could just spawn some NPCs, maybe vigilantes of Stendarr or something?  I guess you avoided that on purpose, but i'm not sure if it's really worth all the struggle that goes along with those random filled aliases.

What might work too is to combine both... after beeing captured, some random existing NPCs might decide to have fun with you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 7:46 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Seeing the same thing here, the Birthday Spanking has never worked. The MCM "toggles" don't seem to toggle anything, no feedback given from clicking them. Is there some timeout from when you "achieve" the level to when you actually go into the "Level Up" to spend your perk(s)? I wait to get somewhere "eligible", plenty of females and a few furnitures in the room, do the level/boost/perk selection while standing by one of the furnitures, but coming back out of it and standing there for hours nothing happens :/

Everything else seems to function well, I'm leery of accidentally snatching something illegal when looting cuz they get me every time ?

On 9/18/2018 at 9:57 PM, S4WDU5T said:

Seeing the same thing here, the Birthday Spanking has never worked. The MCM "toggles" don't seem to toggle anything, no feedback given from clicking them. Is there some timeout from when you "achieve" the level to when you actually go into the "Level Up" to spend your perk(s)? I wait to get somewhere "eligible", plenty of females and a few furnitures in the room, do the level/boost/perk selection while standing by one of the furnitures, but coming back out of it and standing there for hours nothing happens :/

Everything else seems to function well, I'm leery of accidentally snatching something illegal when looting cuz they get me every time ?

I too have never seen the birthday spankings. I have kept clicking the MCM and maybe onceonce or twice read spanking enables, or maybe spankers enabled and leveling up in the Bannered Mare surrounded by a half dozen women nothing has happened from level 1 to level 21. I'm assuming there is another mod that is conflicting but not sure what it could be.