Unable to start human-human animations! [SOLVED]

Hello!

Like the title suggests, my issue is that my character will not undergo any sort of sex animation with other human characters, BUT everything WILL work fine with various creatures such as wolves.  I've fiddled around with the settings in my different mods and I also have FNIS, which I used pretty much every time I installed a new mod.  I've cleaned, reset, enabled and registered the animations multiple times, but it still doesn't work.

What I end up seeing is both actors (my character and her partner in the animation), standing while clothes are removed from both parties as various sounds start to play as if they were having sex.  SexLab dialogue mods such as Apropos and SexistGuards will also play various lines as the sex scene supposedly progresses.  I experience no CTDs and the sex scene will eventually finish with after-effects such as cumstains being visible on my character.

Here is my load order from ModOrganizer:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

XPMSE.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

TheEyesofBeauty.esp

Eyes of Aber.esp

SexistGuards.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

Apropos.esp

BanditSlut.esp

I'll also attach the log from my FNIS after it's finished running in case that helps:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   2018-06-19 2:26:54 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3357 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

Hopefully you guys have a solution, but thank you very much for your time even if you don't know!

Just read the troubleshooting -__-.  Here is my papyrus debug log, though I didn't really know how to make sense of it. 

In addition, I got MatchMaker, and while I couldn't tempt any actors to have sex with my pc, I did confirm that both male AND female masturbation animations were working correctly.  Not sure if that helps

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones) <<< there's the prroblem.

Since XPMSE is in your load order but not read by FNIS, you have one or more mods overwriting your skeleton. If you use MO, just double click xpmse on the left side and check which mod it is. No clue for NMM.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help! Checked the conflicts tab and the only mods showing up are 'Schlongs of Skyrim' and 'The Joy of Perspective'.  Would you recommend uninstalling both of these and then re-installing XPMSE?

15 minutes ago, Yetra said:

Thanks for the help! Checked the conflicts tab and the only mods showing up are 'Schlongs of Skyrim' and 'The Joy of Perspective'.  Would you recommend uninstalling both of these and then re-installing XPMSE?

You'll need at least Schlongs of Skyrim. Just drag and drop XMPSE down on the left side, with MO you don't need to reinstall anything to fix these kinds of problem.

Right, still didn't work.  I uninstalled 'Joy of Perspective' and re-installed 'Schlongs'.  I did uncheck the box that said Schlongs will install a skeleton unless I already have a compatible skeleton (of which I assume XPMSE is) to see if that would fix it.  Beast animations and solo female animations still working, no CTDs, just the same Model T-pose without actual sex animations for male - female working.

I moved XPMSE down below Schlongs, then I tried above.  Still didn't work.

Ran FNIS before I tried to start Skyrim through SKSE in MO every time I made an attempt as well, with the little checkbox in FNIS for 'Skeleton arm patch fix' ticked.

Here's my latest papyrus log:

I do appreciate the advice though!

Papyrus.0.log

No, I didn't run FNIS through MO (didn't know you could even do that).  How far do I move XPMSE down? I did move it on the left side though, if that's what you're asking.  Here's a screenshot of my MO list.

MO List.png

Alright, your suggestion worked! This took ages to finally get working, but I'm glad it was a relatively simple solution, thank you so much for all your help!

So in case anyone is having a similar problem, the next step I took was to do this:

Since you must launch FNIS through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add FNIS to the list of executables by doing the following:

1. Click the gears icon Gear_MO.png.
  2. In the Title field, type FNIS.
  3. For the Binary field, browse to your FNIS installation (should be located in <ModOrganizer>/mods/Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users) and select the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe application.
  4. Click the Add button. This will add FNIS to your executables list.
  5. Click OK.

And then I did:

Running through MO

1. Launch FNIS through MO
  2. In the Available Patches at the bottom of the window, check the boxes for all necessary patches in your setup.
  3. Click the [Update FNIS Behavior] button and wait for a message to appear in the window stating "X animations for Y mods successfully included.".
  4. Click [Exit].

After closing FNIS, there will be files in Overwrite (essentially a fake mod located at the bottom of the left pane if sorted by priority ascending) created by FNIS. Right-click Overwrite and select Create Mod, name it FNIS Output and click OK. This will create a new mod listing in the left pane for the FNIS generated files. You will then need to check it to enable it. Each subsequent time you update FNIS behavior, you must open Overwrite and drag the new files back to this mod.

This is from: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/8524-q-a-using-fnis-with-mod-organizer/

Although I installed FNIS manually so it's listed as unregistered in MO, but adding it as an executable in MO worked out regardless. 

Anyway, I'll go ahead and add a tag of [SOLVED] to this topic

Big thanks to Nazz again!

On 7/27/2018 at 11:34 AM, Yetra said:

Alright, your suggestion worked! This took ages to finally get working, but I'm glad it was a relatively simple solution, thank you so much for all your help!

So in case anyone is having a similar problem, the next step I took was to do this:

Since you must launch FNIS through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add FNIS to the list of executables by doing the following:

1. Click the gears icon Gear_MO.png.
  2. In the Title field, type FNIS.
  3. For the Binary field, browse to your FNIS installation (should be located in <ModOrganizer>/mods/Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users) and select the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe application.
  4. Click the Add button. This will add FNIS to your executables list.
  5. Click OK.

And then I did:

Running through MO

1. Launch FNIS through MO
  2. In the Available Patches at the bottom of the window, check the boxes for all necessary patches in your setup.
  3. Click the [Update FNIS Behavior] button and wait for a message to appear in the window stating "X animations for Y mods successfully included.".
  4. Click [Exit].

After closing FNIS, there will be files in Overwrite (essentially a fake mod located at the bottom of the left pane if sorted by priority ascending) created by FNIS. Right-click Overwrite and select Create Mod, name it FNIS Output and click OK. This will create a new mod listing in the left pane for the FNIS generated files. You will then need to check it to enable it. Each subsequent time you update FNIS behavior, you must open Overwrite and drag the new files back to this mod.

This is from: http://forum.step-project.com/topic/8524-q-a-using-fnis-with-mod-organizer/

Although I installed FNIS manually so it's listed as unregistered in MO, but adding it as an executable in MO worked out regardless. 

Anyway, I'll go ahead and add a tag of [SOLVED] to this topic

Big thanks to Nazz again!

ok which fnis file your talking about the  tools or the meshes file

Archived