19 hours ago, loop1234 said:

Hello, can you add a MCM function make the BGM delay "selected time" like tk dodge invincible time?

If you mean with BGM delay the waiting time before the beginning of the dance - that is already realized (as counter). But I can not upload anything at the moment because I do not have internet (only smartphone)

4 часа назад Funzel22 сказал:

У кого-нибудь есть песня

Здравствуйте))

Спойлер

в таком исполнении 

Спойлер

И даже в таком :)

Спойлер

И вот что ещё нашла 

Spoiler

Я хочу немного попала в точку)) Удачи и приятной игры))

2 hours ago, Irina377 said:

Спасибо и мы этого и добивались))) 

Sorry @Irina377 

I don't speak russian. ;) And so I can't read it. There may be a lot of Oooppps song version, but to be honest: I think for a nice girl's sexy dancing act the Britney Spears version is really the best.

So I hoped that somebody got this file. Cause I could not find it by myself.

On 7/20/2019 at 4:29 PM, Irina377 said:

Вот ещё один танец

This is exactly the type of dance I've been looking for, but I am having no success using the LE .hkx file.  I am experimenting with the files outside of the "Let's Dance Again" mod using PlayIdle in the console.  When I build an animation using the files from that mod, everything works fine.  When I try your files I get the "T" pose, which is also what happens if I try to use the SE file for LE.  The .hkx files you post are exactly the same size for SE & LE; is that correct?  I would love to use some of these, but may need your help.  Thanks!

Это именно тот тип танца, который я искал, но я безуспешно использую файл LE .hkx. Я экспериментирую с файлами вне мода «Let's Dance Again», используя PlayIdle в консоли. Когда я создаю анимацию, используя файлы из этого мода, все работает нормально. Когда я пробую ваши файлы, я получаю позу «Т», что также происходит, если я пытаюсь использовать файл SE для LE. Размещаемые вами файлы .hkx имеют одинаковый размер для SE & LE; это верно? Я хотел бы использовать некоторые из них, но, возможно, понадобится ваша помощь. Спасибо!

1 hour ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

Это именно тот тип танца

Приветствую и да у них немного отличается размер у LE на 0,1 больше , может я перепутала , спасибо что указали вот этот фаил точно от LE и там я сейчас исправлю ))

baji.hkx

1 hour ago, Irina377 said:

Приветствую и да у них немного отличается размер у LE на 0,1 больше , может я перепутала , спасибо что указали вот этот фаил точно от LE и там я сейчас исправлю )) 

baji.hkx 16.81 MB · 0 downloads

It works perfectly, thank you so much!  It's amazing!

Работает отлично, спасибо большое! Это потрясающе!

Also, I've had similar T-pose results with this one.  File sizes identical.  Similar error?

Кроме того, у меня были аналогичные результаты в T-позе с этим. Размер файла одинаковый. Подобная ошибка?
Spoiler
On 7/20/2019 at 5:15 PM, Irina377 said:

Танец на тему секси танца))

Не забудьте из файла  анимации удалить теги SE и LE перед установкой в мод)

Melen.xwm 6.82 MB · 2 downloads

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

Melen.wav 54.54 MB · 378 downloads MelenSE.hkx 15.48 MB · 4 downloads MelenLE.hkx 15.48 MB · 4 downloads

6 hours ago, Irina377 said:

Вот тоже хороший танец , но здесь немного хромает анимация ломая руки, так что на любителя)))

https://yadi.sk/i/Ohp43NSKAm61ww

LvDance.xwm 4.86 MB · 1 download

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

LvDance.wav 38.82 MB · 136 downloads LvDanceSE.hkx 11.1 MB · 0 downloads LvDanceLE.hkx 11.1 MB · 3 downloads

LvDanceSE.hkx and LvDanceLE.hkx are the same file (CRC match) and identified by FINIS as SE versions so LvDanceLE.hkx causes T-Position. Can you please upload proper LE version? Thank you.

Google Translated:

LvDanceSE.hkx и LvDanceLE.hkx - это один и тот же файл (соответствует CRC), который определяется FINIS как версии SE, поэтому LvDanceLE.hkx в Skyrim LE вызывает T-Pose при запуске танца. Можете ли вы загрузить правильную версию LE? Спасибо. 

9 часов назад Несовершенство сказал:

LvDanceSE.hkx и LvDanceLE . hkx - это  Приветствую))) Я сейчас в пути, а как доберусь до компа , то сразу исправлю)))

8 hours ago, Irina377 said:

?? Not sure I understand the comment response, sorry if google does not translate to Russian correctly. The file you posted for the LE version does not work, it causes T-Pose since its a file for SE. The files you posted are the same. Can you post the correct one for LE? Blackbird Wanderer posted the same issue.

Thank you,

On 7/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, Funzel22 said:

Here the wonderful "Let's dance again - Mod SE" from Andy14 😘

Attention, download will rest only until 16.10.2019, than the file will be deleted. I made ONLY the compilation to SE. The mod is still from Andy14.

Also I have overwriten a lot of Dance&Songs with the incredible work of @varfolomey  AND @Irina377  (hope I have their ok). You can see their great artwork here in the thread. I haven't take all of their songs, but most of them. I have overwriten a few original songs and nothing else (no song length change).

This mod transformation was made just for me and my wonderful modding-buddy Ace. So it's made for my/our personal taste.

💃 Have fun! 💃

Update 28.07.2019

Here are TWO Files: The Original and my "PersonalCustom Version". Use one of them, NOT both.

- Here is "Let's dance again ORIGINAL - SE":  https://dfiles.eu/files/kcr3fbs6o

- Here is "Let's dance again SE" - with a few changed dances": https://dfiles.eu/files/0srcxvtyj   (my personal version)

- Here a list what songs have been overwriten (and with what):  https://dfiles.eu/files/94ofgw740

(just a text file, I made a little german-english explanation at the top of the file)

PS: Please tell me, if you find an error. 🐔