Thanks for the mod I love it. One quick question : Is it possible to make dancers wait a little before they start? I mean I got a problem with using more than one dancer they are not 100% sync. I guess it is beause of normal ingame lag? I want to make dancer 2 wait like 0.2sec dancer 3 wait 0.3sec and so on but I could not find something like that when I opened the files in notepad.

Also big thanks to the other users sharing some new dances. Would be very much appreciated if someone would share an updated version of this file with more dances ( the more the better) that would save me a ton of time. Going to try and add dances now to learn it anyway but if someone already did that for the shared dances . you get my (lazy) point.

This is awesome. I just added it, and found that it works as a great fun thing to add to my Dibella Priestess. It also has the great ability to let you dance in front of a shrine to Dibella and pass the time in a fun way that also allows the generation of Devotion in the mod Religion / Cleric. Coupled with Be a Bard this is a hit for many RP setups. :D 

On 11/25/2018 at 12:23 PM, Sh3 said:

Thanks for the mod I love it. One quick question : Is it possible to make dancers wait a little before they start? I mean I got a problem with using more than one dancer they are not 100% sync. I guess it is beause of normal ingame lag? I want to make dancer 2 wait like 0.2sec dancer 3 wait 0.3sec and so on but I could not find something like that when I opened the files in notepad.

Also big thanks to the other users sharing some new dances. Would be very much appreciated if someone would share an updated version of this file with more dances ( the more the better) that would save me a ton of time. Going to try and add dances now to learn it anyway but if someone already did that for the shared dances . you get my (lazy) point.

After the positioning of the dancers is a waiting time of about 3 seconds.
I did that because I can re-position my PC (as a dancer) relatively quickly without setup in the MCM. ;)

If a dance consists of several animations (that is, for several dancers) and is not in sync, then the cause is in animation.

It is also advisable to activate Toggle AI in the MCM. Otherwise, NPC's have 3 seconds to do something else (Sandbox)

Otherwise, I can not help either - but the code is open and anyone can change it.

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

This is awesome. I just added it, and found that it works as a great fun thing to add to my Dibella Priestess. It also has the great ability to let you dance in front of a shrine to Dibella and pass the time in a fun way that also allows the generation of Devotion in the mod Religion / Cleric. Coupled with Be a Bard this is a hit for many RP setups. :D 

Thx.

For Quest Mods, however, proper integration would be much better than my MCM / Spells nonsense.
For example, a real dance festival in solitude (burning of King Olaf).
Or win against Alduin, a huge party  in High Hrothgar - Greybeards as ZZ Top band ;)

Greybeards inkognito

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Thx.

For Quest Mods, however, proper integration would be much better than my MCM / Spells nonsense.
For example, a real dance festival in solitude (burning of King Olaf).
Or win against Alduin, a huge party  in High Hrothgar - Greybeards as ZZ Top band ;)

Maybe... but that is beyond my scope. Plus then you have all those other issues like scripting, compatibles, patches here and there....

I smush lots of RP together with mods not connected. IE Use SD Dance with chain run turned off to get some dance tips then fire this up just for fun and / or to additem some coins in line with SD ( Like if SD gave a 5 then take a big dance 5x # of watchers = tip ) :P  Do a Bard song super short from your custom for the performance cred then Dance so your a Dancer not a singer.  It works for me for fun play.  

On 11/25/2018 at 7:23 PM, Sh3 said:

-snip-

Opening the console right after the dancers positioned themselves then wait for few (10-20) seconds do the trick for me.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:45 AM, Andy14 said:

Features
- create your clone as dancer (with our outfit) - see note 2

I think, this should be "With your outfit" (Probably a typo).
Since the clone has the same outfit as the MC, not the mod's resources.

Report:

Had ported to SSE, tested, worked for now.

Convrt the hxk to 64, and use BS 64  to convert the animation object(just load in and export), use fnisSE for modder generate Ehavior.hkx , use SSE CK load the esp and resaved it.

When I want to compile the scripts for sure, but in SSE CK can not edit source file, and in dir " papyrus compiler", error like before, maybe I should reinstall SKSE64 anf SSE CK again after installed a lot of mod, maybe rewrite some file of CK. For the moment, I can add the dance via SLE, can copied edited esp and scripts to SSE, and  load and save in SSE ck.

I forgot who but THANK YOU for recommending this to Clonereal and porting it. Christmas came early!

Finally the appropriate Shake It Off Dance! (Was converted to SE)

• 3 weeks later...

88.png.02a8cd4bd4ae388a2cdcc7e20d00cdba.png

Thx for Fantastic mod!

Unfortunately, I have problem during adding new dance. I follow your tutorial to add SexyBedMoves("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ldtjRPuRQ&t=150s")

When I open TXT file, it display error message as above.

I changed name of hkx, nif and copy them in Meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's dance again.

Also copied XWM & WAV to sound\fx\LDA with changed name. So I guess that I did not miss your guide.

For test, I open original "FNIS_Let's dance again_List" file without editing, but it also show same error message even though I didn't edit it..

I'm using FNIS 7.45 XXL, and I'm MO user. Maybe it can be reason of this issue?

Would you share your idea please? I also attached TXT file to check.

Thx!

FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I think this is a MO issue. 

Is "FNIS For Modders" embeded in MO?

Thanks for your quick reply! I tried below ways, but all of them are not working :( all of them display 2012 error. Maybe it can be MO issue as you mentioned.

1) re-install fnis

2) Resist FNIS for modder to MO, then run it

3) Resist FNIS for modder to MO, then run it, as administrator

4) Run Fnis for modder directly without MO

5) Run Fnis for modder directly without MO, as administrator.

If it's available, should you share your "FNIS_let's dance again_behavior hkx" &  "FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt" file which include sexymove dance in guideline? Maybe I can compare them with mine to find solution? I want to add other dances in this topic too! :)  

Since the original "FNIS_Let's dance again_List" does not work for you in FNIS for Modders, my changed "FNIS_Let's dance again_List" would not make sense to me.

I do not use MO or FNIS XXL.
Did you try to use FNIS for Modders without MO?
Of course, the mod should be directly in the data of Skyrim, instead of in the mod folder of MO.

42 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Since the original "FNIS_Let's dance again_List" does not work for you in FNIS for Modders, my changed "FNIS_Let's dance again_List" would not make sense to me.

I do not use MO or FNIS XXL.
Did you try to use FNIS for Modders without MO?
Of course, the mod should be directly in the data of Skyrim, instead of in the mod folder of MO.

Well noted. I'll try again as your advice. thanks! : P